Eugenics

Serious question. Why is eugenics bad? Excluding extreme things like forced sterilization, eugenics is meant to help the race of people advance and eventually rid society of deformities carried in genetics. Why is this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is this bad?

Because inferior races will become (even more) obsolete, and this threatens the liberal dogma that "EVERYBODY'S EQUAL".

I have a question, Can IQ and intelligence be cultivated? today I read that 60 to 80 % of intelligence is passed on by the mother and the father. That means if you mix people by intelligence you end up with geniuses right? has this been experimented?

LOOKS LIKE A CUMMING COCK WITH BALLS

listen, we already practice eugenics even if we don't know it. I have genetic problems in my hands, my fingers are small. Something about my mom and dad not being compatible genetically. And I assure you, No one will ever want to have a child with me if they can get something better, and I'm okay with that.

Its not. Teddy Roosevelt and all the intellectuals of his time up untill right after WW2 were in favor of eugenics. Gas showers actually originate from America, and the South would even have"best baby" compeitions where people would get married to produce award worthy children.

Yeah, you wind up with inbred retards if you try too hard.

But I'll let you in on a secret. I don't know how widespread this is, but I was told children tend to score about the same on IQ tests. I got to see the secret files in my school and my brothers/sisters are all within 3 points of the same score. Take that as you will.

I'm not talking about incest, I'm talking about mating based on intelligence.

Deformities and genetic error are an inherent necessity to progress. The destructive facets of our universe like retards and war are integral to evolutionary success

Don't know. All I can say is that most of my family seems smarter than average, but I'm part of an especially lucky batch.

Breeding exists for animals and vegetables, and is obviously useful, but I don't think we really understand how to harness it.

We don't, just look at miniature and toy dogs.

Not about harnessing but about Morals. The swedes did it pretty good, now they're receding with their new shitty ethics.

Morality > ethicality

They made the mistake of living in a false world in their own heads. They didn't rationalize.

Maybe most of them have never been to other parts of the world and they had no way of knowing what it's like.

The problem is there's a regression to the mean. If you take two 130 IQ parents and they have a child, on average the child will actually be a little dumber. Because you have to take their race's average IQ into the equation as well.

Having said that, given a long enough period of time, you can in fact select for higher intelligence this way. It's basically how the ashkenazi jews became so smart.

I think it's a bit to LARPy to get into eugenics and mass sterilization and that sort of stuff. We need to learn to crawl before we can walk.

And in this case, the problem is that we actually have a system of DYSGENICS where we fund the dumber poorer people to have more kids, which also results in an unfavorable position for successful people who end up having less kids too. We need to fix this and stop subsidizing dumb niggers and welfare queens before we can even begin to talk about full-on eugenics. I'm totally fine with just getting the current system of implicit dysgenics

Diversity progresses society, and I don't necessarily mean racial diversity. I mean mental diversity. Imagine if everyone was genetically engineered to be smart, tall, handsome, etc. Shit would be so boring and dull. Many great achievements, art, discoveries, and inventions are made by curious, weird, awkward, ugly, people who are shut ins and saw a problem in a novel way. Society needs those freaks and innovators and you wont get that by making everyone the same. This is also the reason standardized testing is bad for children. An who's to say chad and stacey are the ideal humans? There is not ideal, except maybe not missing brains and being completely disabled or murderous

Eugenics would be a form of central planing. I.e. communism.

What the world needs is a free market with no welfare. That would weed out the weak more efficiently than any other method. It would also naturally select the best across all fields.

Communism kills your innovators and most productive gene pools.

Fuck eugenics.

There's a difference in having standards and fashioning carbon copies. I can only imagine how seriously children will take their schooling once they are told they no longer need to even study one bit of information.

>told they no longer
Dude stop living over 100 years in the past. It's called brainwashing.

Read this. I read it bit by bit during my lunch breaks. I stashed one of the last remaining paper copies at my parents' house.
deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf

I vote no for eugenics. Honestly no one on Sup Forums would have the superior genes. We'd all get cucked by some chad

I always imagined more of an Elysium style eugenics program, where the people with the best genes voluntarily breed but create a libertarian colony somewhere.

Eugenics is great, it's just that states should never be involved.

Lots of people with genetic problems are quietly choosing to not have biological children. It's not rocket science.

Started reading it, and the author is already bashing Nazis on the first page. She needs to read up on her German history.

I M M O R A L I T Y

>Why is eugenics bad?
It is not, but we have yet to understand many things about ourselves in order to apply it to its full potential, if we try to do anything fancy to ourselves as a society we may end up fucking up for good. But I see no problem in applying it in smaller things, think the difference between Selective breeding and GMO's, for now we better trust nature.
And, if there is any reason why is it a taboo is because of this . People are too afraid to say that maybe Africans are not the best group in the world

Skip past the first two chapters for the good parts. It's written for painful old fashioned conservatives.

Some of her points on the first few pages hold merit, though. I just read what she is saying as, "Jews constructed an education system that was meant to erode all sense of morality from white culture."

>"Jews constructed an education system that was meant to erode all sense of morality from white culture."
That's 100% correct.

Wait until you get to the Frankfurt School. I forget whether or not she names Wunt in that book. Tick tock goes her Skull and Bones Grandfather's clock.
>keep it five minutes ahead

Who determines what is
desired?

>Why is eugenics bad
Well, I'll say regardless of your opinion, it's damn near impossible. Because of heterozygotes it would essentially take 18 - 23 generations to get rid of a 'bad" gene entirely. Now, the reason its bad can be seen when the US/Ohio did it pre WW2. Upon the "rediscovery of mendelian genetics" we passed a law saying degenerates get the snip/tubes tied (i.e criminals). Prisons in Ohio rioted only 3 days after the law was passed (Turns out dindus don't like you taking away their baby making ability) and continued for 3 months after until it the threat of the snip had passed. The law stayed in the law books however until the 1960s. Women were discriminated against heavily under these laws. If a man raped someone it was "in his nature and he couldn't help it" and therefore not degenerate. The same crime committed by a woman would get the sterilization treatment. This lead to multiple cases of women getting raped, hit with a "promiscuity" charge, and then sterilized. Many more awful cases like this happened. It's why we ended up doing away with it. Now, filthy degenerate weeaboos like me are free to have kids.
t. Genetics fag

I think Brazil mated with the natives a lot.

Seems to have caused problems.

Mating with natives is always a bad idea.

Ah shit, I didn't see OP meant eugenics as in no sterilization. My bad. If you mean selective breeding, then that's actually encouraged by basically every geneticist. Because people are becoming less selective in their mates, we're beginning to see a widening gap in intelligence more so than in the past.

We don't have a complete grasp on genetics and evolution isn't something that one can control.

Genetic defects and illnesses are profoundly useful in developing our understanding of the body. Once an illness is found, we have a window into the underlying mechanism of the body that is malfunctioning. Experimentation and observation are life long events for people with rare illnesses.

Gene therapy is already being developed and, if it is perfected, eugenics won't be necessary.

its difficult to implement without stripping away agency. only way i see it going down is if you created a round about incentive program.

lel remember back when star trek type jews (RAND corporation) build up the idea of having sex with aliums?

lol holy fuck shit kek
>when the RAND corporation buys a building near you and puts up big RAND letters on top
>and your boss says, hey, what do you think about that?

The only thing I can think of is because it limits mutations therefore evolution.

I think the severly mentally retarded should get gene therapy or be sterilized and kept comfortable.

Shooting people who are retarded seems inefficient if you can get them to work but then again they are retards.

tl;dr mixed feels

GOD BLESS MARGERET SANGER

>limits evolution
The whole idea is to harness evolution and propel it

Oh you mean super humans? Fix the retards first then we will talk.

The average individual is pretty autistic and not in a good way, then you have straight up tards. Hard to say really.

With genetic manipulation you could just do whatever.

>Why is eugenics bad?

Because the Jews need a class of obedient low-IQ shit-skinned helots to rule over.

Society bases its political values on their emotions

genetic diversity is kind of important

but I do think we should sterilize violent criminals

and stop giving money to welfare Queens

plus make it easier for people to get abortions so dumb people use them more

and maybe close immigration for countries with low IQ on average

but hace it of countries with higher IQs on average have easier immigration