Uhhhh...David Duke

Uhhhh...David Duke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4DsEHINz30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoehorning a racist man's name into a 'comedy' skit apropos of nothing is without doubt the most childish, cowardly and cringe inducing thing I have ever witnessed.

Teenis

Said the anonymous poster.

It's an anonymous board, genius. Sheesh, no wonder the alt right failed

>I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!
>GET MY SHOW BACK!

I dunno, but whenever I hear Donald Drumpf's name dropped in a skit I cannot hold myself back from laughing like one of his voters (i.e. a retard)

It would be hard to do a skit about the President without mentioning his name though. Was this a skit about David Duke?

Yeah it didn't even make sense in the context of the skit

dude nazis and jews lmao

I never said it was a skit about Drumpf

Do you have an example, please?

Go be a faggot, somewhere else.

Is this show redpill or is it satarizing it

Fuck off subhuman nigger

Satire requires intelligence. These frauds just cobbled some shit together and pumped it out for their edgy fanbase. Open wide alt right. Let me squirt some more warm diarrhoea down your throat.

yeah he dropped the ball but the left side does the same shit but worse all day long

for example stephen colbert's trump must be hitler skit

His verticle videos are really good and don't have anything to do with le alt right, the show sucked and people who think it is good just really wanted to like it. You can't torture your mother and talk about how horrible women are on cable television therefore it's understandable

Vertical videos?

I like how the OP restrained himself for a whole 3 minutes before he bumped his thread. Good on you champ.

Sometimes it's good to have an autistic friend like you to help me spellcheck my Sup Forums posts.

>moonman
>jews rock
>david duke

*show gets cancelled*

>I'm daddy gorilla dick nigga I make dyke pussy wet

Edgel0rd

Probably because you're a pseudo-intellectual regressive devoid of self-awareness and full of so much cognitive dissonance its leaking out of your ass by the gallon.

>you're a pseudo-intellectual
>its

It's

It is

>being able to spell basic words is autism

It's not like you typed "verticsl" you just can't spell very well.

I used the wrong spelling of vertical, verticle is still a word autistic moron

I laughed. I thought it was funny that he slipped that in there and that nobody in charge noticed until it was too late.

It wasnt.He ven name dropped the Moonman meme in that skit however

youtube.com/watch?v=L4DsEHINz30

Play at 75% speed.

well you are not an autistic sheltered liberal so of course you find it funny, some of us don't have that leisure

everyone knew what he meant and you just look like a faggot trying to prove to himself how smart he is by correcting spelling while contributing absolutely nothing to the conversation.

thanks fag.

I bet you'd have no issue with shoehorning Hitler into "comedy" skits.

>cowardly

top kek

I got a laugh out of the skit.

The ones he films on his flip phone in his bathroom?

All Sam.

> your nickname will be moon man