Underrated Leak

Ted Cruz's whole plan to hand over the win to Hillary Clinton.

She was in touch with the DNC the whole time he was running for president of USA.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEEE DONALD THE DELEGATESSS

>day 3 of the election
>trumptards are still campaigning against republicans

Like it has been pointed out already, this email is simply a result of a DNC staffer adding themselves to the RNC fundraising email list. Ted Cruz sent the original message to the campaign staff, and the campaign staff sent it out to the email list, which happened to include this DNC staffer. The reason this isn't obvious from the "To:" field is because, the RNC, not being retarded, CCed the email it sent to EVERYBODY on their fundraising list.

No conspiracy.

There is however, one email, where the DNC calls Ted Cruz a liar for saying Trump isn't a conservative. Can't remember which one.

Toplel

>There is however, one email, where the DNC calls Ted Cruz a liar for saying Trump isn't a conservative. Can't remember which one.

I saw another email where a Cruz staffer emailed DNC directly.

I'll try to find it again.

That's a Ted Cruz marketing email you dolt

There's another email where @tedcruz is emailing DNC directly, you kike.

Looking for it to show it to your low IQ ass.

Stop. You're ruining their alinskyite fun.

I vill suck your delegates dry, Dahnald. Vleh vleh!

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203
>CUCCINELLI
>KEK
It's all connected, goys.

Give me the Cyrrodil delegates Donald!

KEK HAS SPOKEN HAND EM OVER DAAAAAAAHNALD

He's going to be unseated by Rick Perry, let him die alone and miserable with his suicidal wife.

>his suicidal wife

I'd fuck her so hard and make Ted watch.

Fuck, I wanna bone a conservative woman/mom so bad right now.

triple confirms, kek want them back

CRUZ PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YOU KNOW

No

I forgot to mention they also automatically inserted peoples names into the email from their database to make it seem more personalized than it actually was. Fooled all of you.

trips confirn rato's number of delegates

Underated kek.

>>day 3 of the election
>>trumptards are still campaigning against republicans
It's becoming increasingly clear that a lot of Trumpfags were never trying to have the Republican party win over Hillary.

Of course. His entire support base consists of crossover democrats and trailer trash.

He was the progressive movement's hail mary. They were fucked with Clinton as a candidate affter eight years of Obama. Their only chance was to undermine the Republican party.

Shockingly, it worked. The stupid party is dumber than anyone has ever given them credit for.

HANDS UP EVERYBODY!

YOU, TRUMP!

GIVE ME YOUR DELEGATES, AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY

His support base here, perhaps. His voters are ignorant old fucks who believes Trump's promises that he can give them the 1950's back.

Now I've tried playing nice. Hand over the delegates, Dawnuld; or else.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DAHHHHHHHNAAAAAAAALD MUH DELEGATES

Now Dahnold, don't make me angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

>dem yellow teeth
dropped

It's almost like left-wingers make up shit and lie constantly.