Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

yournewswire.com/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest/

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents. continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/update/2016-06-12/assange-on-peston-on-sunday-more-clinton-leaks-to-come/
youtube.com/watch?v=-i_JvO-KGjY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/clinton-foundation-said-to-be-breached-by-russian-hackers
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Wah wah please pay attention to me"

They don't have shit.

Shills out in force

First post best shill

so much butthurt emanating from this post

its glorious

that would imply she didnt have immunity

TOP KEK

>releases 30,000 emails
>shill still says he doesn't have anything

She dindn't do anything, She was a good goy, SHE WAS GONNA BE PRESIDENT.

Let us watch the media not say anything about it.

You mean the guy who literally just released emails proving the primaries were rigged in hillary's favor? Assange is what Snowden wishes he was.

holy shit fasten your seatbelts Sup Forums if he says so it's true Assange never shitposts.
Trump is gonna win by default

>he's waiting until after the DNC nominates her to release the best stuff

some men just want to watch the world burn

It is about fucking time.
I've been donating for years to wikileaks, about time I get something fucking juicy.

>During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Assange NEVER said that.

Here's the interview:
itv.com/news/update/2016-06-12/assange-on-peston-on-sunday-more-clinton-leaks-to-come/

Where did he say it? T His article is shitty click bait

Has Julian started the fire?

this

based af

he should wait until after the nomination.. right after Bernie the Cuck endorses her.

well shit... god damn clickbait got my hopes up!!

The absolute madman

Damn it will be a beautiful morning waking up in the United States of America under President Trump. An america starting fresh, free of the corruption and tyranny of the establishment. George Washington would be proud.

Lock her up.

>defending shillary on Sup Forums

I want to believe but Assange talks a lot of shit.

Loving Every Laugh. I'm honestly going to miss the shills when Hillary finally does go to prison.

>im fucking cumming uncontrollably

>The poor deluded fool thinking mere emails is going to stop Hillary "if you put me behind bars your getting hit by a car" Clinton.

>in after shill accusations

Nobody wants Kaine, Sanders, Stein or Johnson. The only reason that exists not to get Clinton jailed right now is an inability to jail her.

>immediately coming to this conclusion

That would be extremely difficult.

She got away with the private server. She would have to rape 11 babies on national TV to even approach being punished.

The media is turning against these leaks. We must move them to the forefront for any effect.

praise be

All this stuff has already been released, it is just encrypted. Thousands of peer are attached to the torrent. If someone gets offed one of the secret trusted volunteers would leak the unlock codes.

will the fbi be waiting outside (inside?) the convention hall to arrest (c)rooked hillary?

you should know

They don't have shit. That's why DWS is out, right? The DNC is rattled because wikileaks has nothing on them. Yeah man, that makes TOTAL sense.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN HILLARY IS ARRESTED

K keep me posted.

All the shills out in force saying nothing will happen. The head of the DNC resigned over these leaks. You can't doubt Assange.

Of course the media's demonizing them.

They prove NBC is every bit the propaganda arm that 'tinfoil nazis' always said it was.

wat is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-i_JvO-KGjY

Clinton Foundation was breached by hackers. More importantly look at the dates
>Assange stated there are more Clinton leaks on June 12
>Article stating that Clinton Foundation was hacked on June 22

Bingo bango bongo.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/clinton-foundation-said-to-be-breached-by-russian-hackers

>exposing corruption is attention seeking

>mfw

>Believing Sup Forums in the first place

How fucking new of you.

Too bad she is going down, too bad for all the numales. Too bad for all the shills here, too bad for canada flag. So sad. So sad that your think dank is made off of a bunch of retards. No troll power, all your passive aggressiveness, all your betaness (even though i dont want that) belongs to me. UHhh. WHelp, ugh, lizzardshit, think danks.

You ever wonder why there's the saying that "White people are insane"? There's your reason.

welcome to thunderdome, USA

ffs tards, who will prosecute? those that have already refused to?

>Clinton said her private email server at her home was never hacked.

>DNC's email server was compromised by at least the Russians.

This is fucking hilarious.

seems the actual head slicing is fake but theres still a lot of fucked up shit there

>it's all a mirage. dude.

Post yfw the next release is proof that Hillary is having people killed.

I think he's going to release them the day before Hillary accepts the nomination and gives her speech.

You're going to prison, Hillary; just accept it.

What day this week does she get formally nominated and she accepts?

Im guessing that once she does that, wikileaks will release the rest. It would be so hillarious if it actually was enough to get her arrested, the election would be handled automatically to trump no matter what kind of damage control the Democrats do

Sup Forums is always right.

Assange has been threatening to unload evidence that would bring down the US government for years but he's never done it.

Why do you guys think this time will be any different?

t. hillary

I m sure the FBI will be really diciplined and take all that new turn of events into account. I m sure they will take that shit off the playing field. I m really confident that they will do that.

holy shit

How does this guy leak Hilary's stuff?

Correct. It was a dull, rubber blade attached at the end of the power tool.

>1 post by this ID

>tfw FBIanon was FUCKING right again

one can hope.

Just like the DC Madam leaks we will see absolutely nothing.

crooked hillary is about to become incarcerated hillary

They are so fucking dumb. They should all use PGP or something.

paid shills are so easy to spot nowadays thanks to correct the record.

Comments like these would go unnoticed as trolls or shitposters.

times have changed

Will there ever be an indictment on this bitch? Is anything ever going to happen to her? I'd like to see her rot away in prison.

>Y'er a prison HillHarry

can someone explain how any of this is legal?

Go home everyone.

It will never happen but if in the 1% chance it did, it would probably be the biggest happening of our lifetime.

And yes I'm including all potential future civil/world/race wars.

Snowden style.

I like it

fpbp

The leaks or what the leaks contain?

0.15 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO YOUR ISRAELI ACCOUNT.

That's what I don't get either. It violated the 4th amendment and no matter what smoking gun they find in the email, its inadmissable in court.

>mfw trips about FBI user probably being right

Russians.... snowden is in Russia, snowden is taking down Clinton

muh OC

I must say, I may have had as Assange and wiki leaks wrong. I figured the whole truth and transparency thing was just virtue signalling and the guy was a leftist at heart.

I never would have thought he would take actions that might directly result in the election of a Republican boogeyman like trump.

*assuming he has the goods. I'm dubious, but I would love to be wrong

explain?

Hilary 2016, she dindu nuffin. Ppl only vote drumpf to make america white again

the leaks

Snowden just releases a bit of wrist blood occasionally

You'd be more right if you said he's butthurt that he has proof she did the same thing they came against him for doing.

the bantz are real

Heres a shekel for ya

;^]

Wow democrats you guys fucked up... Here is a song about it

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Releasing digits...the sign of the true prophet of Kek.

>Turbo Nixon is going full damage control

Highly doubt Assange has shit of this caliber that he's just sitting on. I really wish he did, but this seems like posturing and hypemongering to me.

Don't know. It's in the people's interest so it's probably illegal AF.