Why haven't we turned people of color (or POC) into a slur yet?

Why haven't we turned people of color (or POC) into a slur yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are not people.

I've been calling them HOGs (historically oppressed groups)

POC=Pieces Of Crap

I always thought that it was until I saw SJWs using it.

> georgia talking shit about other niggers

come on don't be raycyst

>Calling a perfect Caucasoid race and fathers of all Caucasoids nigger

We used to call those types of people colored. But they reversed the meme and for some reason are cool with it.

Many of the only intelligent, interesting people I've met who aren't white don't talk about race or personal identity at all, unless its in some sort of abstract, curious or informative sense when philosophy, geography or history comes up in the conversation.

Just a hint to any coloreds who may be reading this.

nice cheekbones genghis

> georgians are not fat niggers

>"people of color" isn't a racist term
>"colored people" is a racist term

I'm going to demand I be referred to as a "person of whiteness" from now on

Black isn't a color though....

Getting punched in the face sometimes turns yo into Genghis khan.

That overused meme again. look at the flag, it's the flag of Kingdom of Jerusalem not the state of Georgia.

Forgot link

colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors

White is a color.

You know what? Most of the intelligent white people I've met don't talk About race or personal identity At all. What's the point? That smart people usually don't get caught up with dumb things?

>but muh iq is 20 points higher

only black and white peolple care about race and skin color.

>people of color
>colored people

just call them colored people and when they get triggered remind them that it means the exact same thing as "people of color".

alright then "mountain nigger", whatever you say.

Just go back to calling them colored

>Most of the intelligent white people I've met don't talk About race or personal identity

Yeah, I agree. Its not at all commonly talked about. I only considered race, life history theory, genetics etc... as relevant or interesting when I started getting redpilled. There were things that simply couldn't be objectively denied. But I still don't speak on these issues publically.

Its not something I invest time in, but it helped me understand a lot more about life and civilization. What I was referring to in my post was that, when an educated poc starts the muh oppression, muh injustice, muh culture meme they become insufferable 99% of the time. Its a bummer that coloreds, especially that women poc, are so hive-minded and uninteresting sometimes.

Do you want to be even more red pilled? Feel free to discuss if you want more red pill. But understand it won't be comfortable.

You're right though, some things cannot be objectively ignored when it comes to different humans.

It would be far better to call them N-words instead.

>I'M SICK OF ALL THESE DAMN N-WORDS!!
>what? I said the anti-racist version.

Poc- marks

you can go to jail in Canada for saying this

fpbp

Seems like you don't want to be red pilled. Typical