(((Debbie Wasserman Schultz)))

g "I would stack up the Democratic caucus's position on the support for Israel against the Republican caucus's any day of the week and be much more confident—and the Jewish community should be much more confident—in the Democrats' stewardship of Israel than the Republicans, especially if you compare the underlying reasons for both groups' support for Israel. The very far right group of Republicans' interest in Israel is not because they are so supportive of there being a Jewish state and making sure that Jews have a place that we can call home. It has references to Armageddon and biblical references that are more their interest. So I would encourage members of the Jewish community to put their faith in Democrats, because our support for Israel is generally for the right reasons." - Shultz

This is the woman that is supporting Hillary
This is the woman that tanked Bernie in the DNC, and now resigned from the DNC.
This is the woman that got promoted by Hillary after she resigned

And Sup Forums keeps going on about how dirty lefties only hate Israel, and right-wingers love Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I FUCKING HATE ZIONIST RATS! DIE IN CANCER DISGUSTING RATS

I bet she makes a racket in the sack.

she's pandering to the kikes - they've started moving towards trump. anyone that knows this lizard knows how she undermines israel. not going to work.

check

OY VEY It's not 60 000, it was 60 000 000 000

explain

>trying to get reddittors and bernouts to support israel
LOL

ayy

WITNESSED AND CONFIRMED

No it s 82.600.000

this is now a get thread

Christ she really does look like a reptile.

Kikes always side with the winning party. Just look at WW2. Zionists such as Rockefeller sponsored Hitler's campaign. All prominent communists were jews. They let Hitler kill some lesser jews. Jews kill millions of Russians. Allies / Russians won, cover up all the jewish names in the communist party, erase history, claim eternal victimhood.

There is a reason that jews call you an anti-semite just for pointing out that they are jews. Knowing who are the jews makes them vurnerable. If everyone knew the vast majority of media and hollywood were owned by jews, people would see the media in different light. It is the identification that jews fear most.

Only 60 000 000 000? Oy vey you anti-semite how dare you deny the 90 000 000 000 deaths? You should be gassed for insulting the memory of the 140 000 000 000 victims of right-wing extremism!

God I just want to be shrunken and shrunk up her nose

*stuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

>777
>dat gif
Thank you kek.
Praise kek
Deus kek

What a shill jew slut

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

God I want to be her little goy toy