Is Evolution Even Real?

Redpill me on asian genetic features?

I understand that eskimos have chinky eyes to protect from the snow

but why does chinese have these features?

is evolution even real bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Han chinese orignated in tibet 6000 years ago

I dont even care I just want to bust a nut on their face and force their eyes shut with my semen.

Not all features need to serve a purpose. A huge portion of our genes are leftovers that don't serve the function they originally did, and sometimes the only reason they're prominent is that the population group thought the feature was sexy.

I daresay most people who "believe" in evolution don't understand how it works. Including Fedoras. They don't really get the mechanics of natural selection and think of it as if it's some kind of mystical natural force that makes organisms better.
In any case, a trait that is unneeded but not harmful will not vanish just because.

Hence why white women are fat and disgusting 66% of the time.

The guys chinks and eskis came from already had the slant eyes thats why.

Mexicans are becoming blimps now as well. It's likely just a side effect of the drive to store energy in case of prolonged famine, but now that we don't need to really struggle to find food, a good amount of the population lacks the "you need to stop" gene or overrides it. Not a lot of people know that your genes can also have on and off switches as you go through life. Your body responds over time to pressures put on it and will activate genes which help with its situation. In the case of fatassery, the genes for storage become enhanced because the body interprets the massive amount of food as a call to store for winter.

The beauty standards of the Mongol people include extremely slit eyes, so sexual selection makes all Mongol people have slit eyes. Mongols then proceeded to rape the fuck out of everyone from Korea to East Europe.

Most Japanese and Korean do not have chink eyes. Their skin is also almost the same as whites.

The people with really squinty eyes are rural asians like farmers. Probably due to generations of inbreeding and malnutrition.

Cause asia is a dusty shit hole and you never know what you will get in your eyes. Thier skin is yellow cause they deal with more sun than whites but less then everyone else

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Very likely. Malnutrition over generations causes many problems such as birth defects, a trend in shorter height, weaker bones and joints, and shorter lifespans. Countries which have engaged in widespread proper nutrition have the tallest populations with the most god-like bodies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment

A little bit of Sup Forums seepage, always appreciated.

post moar of this hottie pls

I'm not a biologist or anything, but if I had to guess, I would assume when early people migrated to Asia, they would have had to have settled east of India before moving on, which gets hit by a fuckload of really heavy monsoons every year. This could have favored the "squinty eye" trait more since it exposes less surface area to the torrential downpour that is 4 months of the year every single year. When they did move on to less shitty climates, the trait didn't affect them negatively, so it stuck.

If we came from apes, why are there still apes?

That's the thing user... we are still apes

It is a remnant of early human migration. Central Asia/Sibera is not a hospitable place. It is windy and snowy.

It doesn't serve much of a purpose nowadays. But yet it remains

>this is what atheists actually believe

Why did one group of apes evolve into humans while the same apes in different groups did not?

They're a different race. They evolved differently.

Nah, Japanese look closer to amerindians than Koreans

>implying God can't use his will to direct evolution's path

Really though, it's the same reason some wolves stayed wolves and others became dogs. Except in their case, their chromosomal status stayed consistent, leaving them still able to breed. Human genes slowly changed their number of chromosomes in a mutation, leading to a loss of backwards compatibility with previous editions of aperosoft human. The other apes decided they liked aperosoft XP and 95 though, so they stayed slow and stupid while the human operating system got some improvements like brain capacity and the ability to use our fingers for fine things. Unfortunately, we adopted some bugs when upgrading our speech center, and now we can choke to death on food.

Mongloids developed those eyes to protect them from the sun and sand.

>If we came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?

Same reason why one group of fish evolved into amphibians while the other guys remained fish.

You didnt actually explain anything.

>"its the same as wolves and dogs"

Ok, explain your theory how wolves evolved into dogs

How's vacation?

Ok, what is the reason?

>ships
>uncontrollable magic anamorph from fish to humans
>the same thing
Fucking leaf

Black science man said on cosmos that humans and wolves would share food so wolves evolved into being what we know dogs are today. More loyal and less vicious

Wolves to dogs was a fascinating case of guided evolution, because at some point at least a hundred-thousand years ago, wolves and humans formed a symbiotic relationship. What form that relationship took is obviously impossible to know for certain, but it likely involved their pack mentality, hunting, or sentinel stuff. As generations of wolves lives with humans and became bred for qualities like behavior, ability, etc. they began getting new features such as floppy ears, running bodies, fluffy bodies, etc.

There are a couple studies in forcing the genetic domestication of foxes that are fascinating and follow the same principle, though if you do it too haphazardly, you can end up with undesirable traits along with the ones you want, like horrible body odor.

>Ok, what is the reason?
because the populations remained separated. same reason niggers are dark and whites are light. two geographically separate populations that experienced different selective pressures leading to their current form.

Oh cool, so thats what happened. Apes started hanging out with humans and then adopted their habits until they became the first humans. Glad we cleared that up

The theory is that Asia was quite ice aged when people were inhabiting it. So they got the eyes

Ultimate redpill coming through. Gather around folks and listen closely.

The only reason why asians look like chinks is because when you conquer towards the east you fight while being blinded by the rising sun, so the armies that were strong enough to defeat other armies while being blinded by the rising sun had to have tight chink eyes in order to limit the amount of photons passing in to their eyes.

>"But wait a second, wouldn't the army facing towards the west still have an advantage over the army facing towards the east even if the army facing towards the east had chink eyes?"
Yes, but the thing is that the only way someone could ever conquer towards the east was if they had tight chink eyes, that was the requirement, so naturally the east was eventually filled with nothing but people with tight chink eyes who could pass the test of being able to control the amount of photons passing in to their eyes.

technically, there was never a first human. The fossils of the genetic shift in chromosomes look basically identical to the ones they could no longer breed with, but eventually over millions of years, the genetic separation led humanoids to get the traits we have now.

What's really weird is that we've found fossils and evidence of most of the variations of human-type beings up until about 10,000 years ago, then... poof. All gone. Homo Sapien Sapien is the only one of its kind left out of nowhere, and no one knows why.

the mini ice age probably rekt a lot of them. desu i still don't think abbos are human.

With this well researched argument you could win a pulitzer prize at the least good sir.

An inability to personally explain one facet of a well-understood, comprehensive body of knowledge does not invalidate it.

Do you ever try on a shirt that doesn't fit and then worry that literally no shirt will ever fit you ever again?

My personal opinion it's possible the chromosomes of the other humanoids did not drift far enough to become a separate species, much like dogs and wolves, I think Homo Sapien Sapien was capable of breeding with them, homogenizing them into the human population as it exploded across the earth after the ice age, and due to the success of the brain capacity and such, those features won out in the end.

None of that proves we came from apes. At best the fossil record is evidence humans adapted to different environments. At worst it's evidence that different humans have different bone structures. Like the other guy said, Aboriginal skeletons look like the skeletons you claim are our less evolved "ancestors"

The fossil record is pretty conclusive and shows that as you date backwards, the humanoid skeletons and ape skeletons begin to look identical. The reason we have wisdom teeth that can kill us is because they are from our ape ancestry, and our mouth shrank too small to fit them all.

The aboriginal skeletons you're referring to are likely similar to a much more recent humanoid ancestor, not the ape branch-off point.

Wow. I think you might be right. How do we warn the Americans about the chinks coming in from the pacific?

how is this political?
i want to see trump memes

many politicians doubt evolution in favor of a written account of an interpretation of a creation account written a few thousand years ago, so it's semi-political

Fuck off with that lack of proper gun safety

Countries without a reasonable daily expectation to get shot don't need proper gun safety.

to protect from sand supposdly. but then why don't they have slanty eyes in the middle east... in africa?

thrifty genetics

mexicans are supposed to spend most of their time growing and processing maize. modern life gives them diabetes

>genetic traits must all serve some purpose or function
It's like as if you learned about evolution through popular science fiction or something instead of reading a fucking book, ya goddamn leaf.
Many whales have vestigial limbs which remain from their land-dwelling, quadripedal ancestors of many millions of years ago. They serve little purpose today but remain because the animals which retained them were not selected for extinction.

hard earwax, also relates to body odor and close living according to wiki

Have you considered that asians might have moved from fucking Syberia?

The smaller the eyes, the lower the chance of ocular penetration

Nope. The "fossil record" consists of some moron in a desert finding a jawbone and extrapolating it out to a nonexistent skeleton that fits the narrative. They literally never find full bodies, it's usually one or two bones or a tooth

Of course they're not finding full bodies. Fossils don't form easily enough. But it is a bit more complicated than that, and most of the established phases leading all the way back are upper skulls due to the bone being thicker there. Teeth tend to survive due to their strength as well, and you can learn an awful lot based on their shapes and orientations.

You should really do some reading on them. We have some pretty complete skull records. I've handled a few myself and some casts, and they had an impressive collection at the Smithsonian.

God I want to fuck a tiny little Asian so bad. I've always been into latinas but they are boring now, I've already had my fun now I have yellow fever bad.

you're over 70 years too late, bro.

long eyelashes would protect against sand, not slit eyes.

Youre reaching. (Pic related) look at all these different skulls they MUST belong to ancient ape people lets completely make up what their skeleton looked like to support our evolution theory

You failed to add the pic, but regardless, no anthropologist would invent extra bones. Mostly news artists do that, and those are complete fabrications. The only time we can accurately say exactly what a bone will look like is if we have one of them and are merely mirroring it to the other side of the body due to body symmetry. Anything added that we do not have a physical copy of is an assumption that is not used in making actual scientific determinations.

from your previous posts i can tell you don't understand the basics of evolution. try reading up on the subject before dismissing it outright. it's a solid branch of biology and is useful in other fields that work with things like selective breeding and medicine.

>implying genetics make you fat

back to tumblr faggot, those 66% of white women are just lazy slobs who eat too much

Evolution doesn't make any goddamned sense. So some people lived in an area where having slanty eyes would help... their bodies magically changed over time to have slanty eyes.

Uh huh. Let's say that I packed my shit up and moved to the equator with some other white people. How long would it take for us to look like subsaharan blacks? A million years?

How can you be this stupid? You don't even know what natural selection is

Kiro with the bantz again

We got a bona fide retard here

the entire point of the theory of evolution is to explain the change... it's not magic.

We already know that life changes over time from the fossil record because the animals and plants that are around today are very different from those in the past for epochs and epochs. Natural selection is one of the mechanisms by which it occurs. There is a natural variation between individuals in any population. We now know it's due to genetics... mutations, sexual reproduction, etc. Some individuals will be less well suited to their environment than other individuals, which means that they'll survive/thrive better and be more reproductively successful and have a higher chance of passing on their genes. Compound this for millions of generations and yes bodies will change. Adaptations will gradually come into being that help the species survive and reproduce in its environment better.

Note that human-directed evolution in the form of agriculture and animal husbandry (artificial selection) occurred in a much shorter timescale, if you want some less abstract evidence for evolution.