Tony it's demonstrably mind control, give me like 10 seconds to explain why it's not his fault

Tony it's demonstrably mind control, give me like 10 seconds to explain why it's not his fault.

We've dealt with this problem in Avengers 1, even.

He knew that, it was a long day after a long eight years after a long life, and it just seeing the murder brought back all of his unresolved issues with his dad and he just snapped.

You donk.

Name like one time ever that Tony Stank ever put logic ahead of his emotional whims.

MARTHA

I mean... he killed my mom

He knew he was being mind control when it happened, but he was just so pissed off by watching his parents get killed and having the guy who did it right next to him, that he didn't care

I dunno I feel like you should care a bit..

Dude killed his mom

>Dead mom unites heroes in BvS
>Dead mom divides heroes in CW
P O E T R Y

a bit late, but
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It's not the fact that it's mind control, it's the fact that despite being someone who knows he can be mind controlled, he still hid from the law.

he was not the murderer, he was the murder weapon

Well didn't Hawkeye also hide from the law?

I mean. We weren't shown the grilling he got, if ever he got one. Did ANYONE give a shit?

Like you would care

In a world where I lived through Avengers 1?

Yeah I would a bit.

I think it was less to do with whether or not Bucky actually killed Stark's parents, and more to do with the fact that Bucky hid and Steve knowingly withheld that information

The law wanted him fucking dead

Yeah. Best case scenario, he's taken into custody by Tony's group and just gets executed.

Worst case scenario, they experiment on him to try and use whatever Zola put in him to make super soldiers. Fucking Ross of all people was in charge of this, his whole deal was trying to capture Hulk and mass produce him.

If you think that's true then you'd have to also think the Black lady at the University should have shot Tony dead...

>Tony, it wasn't him; Hydra made had control of his mind!

>I don't care. He killed my mom.

Did you even watch the movie? Tony understood, he just didn't care.

It's STUPID that he doesn't care, is what we're saying.

He didn't kill his mom if he was mind controlled. HYDRA DID.

He wasn't mind controlled while watching the video with tony. What gives? Why can he get to walk free and choose when he is and isn't mind controlled? Do drunk people get to walk free after a car crash since they didn't have control when they swerved into oncoming traffic?

Yeah, because you'll be so rational after seeing a video of him punching his parents head into paste and the setting fire to them.

>choose when he is and isn't mind controlled
He didn't choose though.

>kidnapped and mindcontrolled
>drank too much
>same level of culpability

The law wanted him fucking dead from the start and yet he was captured alive.

At which point he was put in a tiny box.
What an asshole for not wanting to go to the authorities, huh

If you were forced to drink shitloads of alcohol, then forced to drive for some bizarre reason, then yes - you should walk free.

He actually kinda wanted to go but Cap was "MUH BUUUCKY".

>He actually kinda wanted to go
You what? He was more than willing to kill those german cops to get away

But he's FULLY AWARE of what's going on. That the guy on the other side of the glass is trying to tear the team apart. That mind control is real. That Bucky was subject to it.

Those 3 huge things would make you like "Okay this is extremely fucked up but I'm not going to flip out. As the adult in the room, who has been trying to avoid a olympic clusterfuck the entire movie, I will not flip the fuck out."

That was before he Zemo showed him that he can still be brainwashed.

He was under a lot of stress toward the end of the movie.

Maaaaan it sounds like you enjoyed the movie for nuance or some sheeyit.

People don't seem to understand the message of the movie

Cap knew Bucky was brainwashed, rationally he shouldn't be angry at Bucky but his human emotions say otherwise

Same thing with Zemo. He knew the Avengers saved a bunch of people and that his family was collateral damage. But emotionally he could not forgive them.

Hell even Cap, he knew logically the simplest thing was to sign the accords but he makes his decisions based on his emotional connection to Bucky.

The entire film is about the frailty of the human condition. And black panther nails the point home when he does the rational thing and forgives Zemo.

That was a Spiderman issue. That happened to Flash.

"I don't care. He killed my mom." -- Tony Stark

Tony knew what sort of reasoning Cap is gonna come up with and Tony didn't give a shit about any of it.

>"Okay this is extremely fucked up but I'm not going to flip out. As the adult in the room, who has been trying to avoid a olympic clusterfuck the entire movie, I will not flip the fuck out."
said by no one in real life or in a movie ever

>he knew logically the simplest thing was to sign the accords but he makes his decisions based on his emotional connection to Bucky
He opposed the Accords before Bucky was ever involved. He knew just signing would be easier for everyone but in the long run would prevent the Avengers from doing their job effectively.

Yeah, once you throw Bucky into the mix and almost everyone in support of the Accords wants him dead, Cap's even more against them. But he was dead set against signing the moment they were brought up.

There was nuance. That whole thing about Steve not deserving the shield had a lot behind it.

He opposed them on emotional grounds and muh feelings

>in the long run would prevent the Avengers from doing their job effectively
Which is stupid considering that not signing means no Avengers at all.

Why don't people realize that Tony was actually trying to control it.

It was just the fact that Cap hid it from him that drew him over the edge. Cap hiding something like this that he deserved to know broke the camel's back.

If Cap had told him beforehand, yeah Tony would be pissy, but if this was the same Tony from at least before Age of Ultron and had Pepper then it would've been more reasonable and controlled.

Also, let's be real. The video came from Hyrda's files which was how Zemo got it yet Tony, in the first Avengers movie, should've went through all of SHIELD/HYDRA files and had seen it.

He almost came around to the idea though before he found out about what they were doing with Wanda.

>Tony, in the first Avengers movie, should've went through all of SHIELD/HYDRA files and had seen it.

are you retarded bro? Those Zemo files were hidden from Shield

Well, keep in mind, the first thing Steve did was try to lie to Tony about what he just saw.

>The video came from Hyrda's files which was how Zemo got it yet Tony, in the first Avengers movie, should've went through all of SHIELD/HYDRA files and had seen it.
Zemo got that video from the remote ass Hydra base in the mountains. His entire fucking plan was about getting access to that footage. It wasn't in the SHIELD/HYDRA files just sitting around, otherwise it would have gone out with the shit Black Widow leaked

>I haven't slept for days, my buddy got crippled for life, some got thrown in prison, I might get thrown in prison, so let me do the rational thing here and let the brainwashed murderer of my parents walk

Sounds like a human thing to do.

kek that image.
Tony Stark gets Barbra Gordon'd.

It didn't matter. Secretary of State Ross wanted Bucky captured, the world wanted him captured. Cap kept Bucky on the run.

Stark was becoming more like Ross. Who holds Banner responsible for the things Hulk did. It not puny Banners fault. Who locks up Wanda. Who wants to put down Bucky.

>Rulk when?

TOOOOOONY PLEASE
J-JUST LET ME EXPLAIN
TONYYYY, BUCKY IS BEING MIND CONTROLLED AAGHHHHH

I don't think Ross cared about Bucky. It was all about Avengers memebers helping him.

Tony! Your Stark industries bombs and weapons killed thousands of innocent people!

So will everyone be fucked when Hulk gets back?

Giving her a free mansion in scenic upstate New York?

Thunderbolts

She didn't just witness her son dying a few moments earlier. Tony JUST witnessed his parents dying and was overcome with rage. Haven't you ever been pissed off at a friend, and 30 minutes later, you cool off?

He did want Bucky, he keeps ordering them to capture Barnes and Wilson and Rogers. Ross is working for the 117 nations and they want these fugitives brought in. Ross doesn't like people with powers about and he is doing as what the world wants.

What I mean is that it doesn't feel like Bucky was another Hulk case for Ross. If he and Cap/Falcon split up Ross would probably leave capturing Bucky to others and he would focus on getting ex-Avengers.

>why didn't he just act rationally after watching his parents (who he thought died in a normal car wreck) get bludgeoned and choked to death by the man standing a few feet away from him

it's like you people have never been mad before

Wow it's almost like watching his parents get brutally murdered made him do something emotional and irrational

He already likely didn't like Bucky, which didn't help things.

>my buddy got crippled for life
Which is somewhat Tony's fault

I think after how Bucky escaped, Ross felt Bucky was a threat that did need to be snatched up. Even Still, Ross is still doing his duty of what the UN wants.