So I guess Sup Forums was right about this movie

So I guess Sup Forums was right about this movie.

impulsegamer.com/the-angry-birds-movie-film-review/

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/reviews/the-angry-birds-movie-review-1201768669/
hollywoodreporter.com/review/angry-birds-movie-film-review-891692
flickeringmyth.com/2016/05/movie-review-the-angry-birds-movie-2016/
ign.com/articles/2016/05/07/the-angry-birds-movie-review
directorscutmovies.com/2010s/the-angry-birds-movie
them0vieblog.com/2016/05/07/non-review-review-angry-birds/
youtube.com/watch?v=gG2I_9hZNJk
youtube.com/watch?v=XrOd1gKhaCQ&feature=youtu.be
film-rezensionen.de/2016/05/angry-birds-der-film/
cinopsis.be/film/the-angry-birds-movie/
letterboxd.com/cmerigo/film/the-angry-birds-movie/
whatson4littleones.com.au/mums-review-of-the-angry-birds-movie-may-2016.asp
thehollywoodnews.com/2016/05/09/angry-birds-movie-review/
gamereviews.co.in/angry-birds-movie-review/
film.list.co.uk/article/80536-the-angry-birds-movie/
flickreel.com/the-angry-birds-movie-review/
livelovecinema.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/cine-reviews-the-angry-birds-movie-2016/
screendaily.com/reviews/the-angry-birds-movie-review/5103462.article
flavourmag.co.uk/angry-birds-movie-review-mediocre-game-adaptation-cracking-final-act/
thewrap.com/the-angry-birds-movie-review/
impulsegamer.com/the-angry-birds-movie-film-review/
filmfeeder.co.uk/angry-birds-movie-review/
urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=21644&s=Reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what you're telling me, is that this movie is BASED?

I mean if I had a little sibling or a dumb girlfriend I can enjoy this film, based off what this review is stating.

Bonus Kek for "toxicity" and "clear minded" adults.

>Sup Forums was right
And the grass is green, what else is new?

Sup Forums plz

>Expecting anything of worth from an Angry Birds movie

>expecting anything from Angry Birds or Sony

5 years late to the party, again.

>But it’s actually happened. Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks

They really were.

This is the most hilarious read I've read in awhile. I hope it catches on.

Who is gonna bet that the movie gets cancelled for being "9/11: the movie"?

Naaahh, most people won't even notice

I want Sony to get more and more desperate and just become crazier and crazier as they search for a franchise-level hit. Greenlight a Candy Crush Saga film. A Puzzle and Dragons movie. Just go nuts already.

wouldn't the birds being islanders make them the minorities, fighting back against the evil slave-trading colonialists who are literally trying to create a Stolen Generation

i mean the pigs are limeys and the birds are black, red and yellow if you're trying to impose race onto them

The beards represent Germany

*birds

One of the pigs has a literal muslim beard.

Nuttier than Battleship? Granted, it's not Sony.

They are already making the Emoji movie. They are already there.

>people still surprised that Sup Forums is right, again
As crazy as they sound they're always on the money.

If Trump somehow wins I will accept kek into my life.

Can't wait for Peggle 2: The Movie

Can't wait for Peggle 2: The Movie

Part of me wants to think "Jesus Christ this faggot was really, really fucking pushing for something bad to say" because this sounds so fucking ridiculous, but then on the other hand, what the fuck can they do with a movie about a mobile game?

>propaganda is good when it's for causes I like

2016 is the year that both the neo-progressives and the neo-reactionaries officially lost their fucking minds

>So what you're telling me, is that this movie is BASED?

Ya know what? This man's got a point. Still fuck this movie though.

I don't know man. Maybe some shit about the pigs stealing the pieces of some ancient bird mcguffin, and locking them in a bunch of fortresses.
That's the best I could come up with at 5am.

Sounds like an over-used but perfectly fine plot. If the first modern Chipmunks movie could pull off "total misunderstanding about family plot with moments of nostalgia for the parents" and end up with 3 sequels, this could've done something simple like that.

>this whole review
>look at the About the Author section at the bottom
Almost nothing matches.

Give me an instance when Sup Forums has been wrong.

Well yeah, that's how having an ideology works. You want more people on your side so you win.

That's implying they had any to begin with. They've never been right about anything, except on how their enemies work.

There is that massive screencap of people saying how Romney would win. There's probably going to be a similar one for Trump after this election cycle.

Nah, that place goes for Sandersfags.

Sup Forums is always right. It is inexcusable to be a liberal, pro-immigration or anything of the sort.

Also, Angela Merkel must die.

any time they chimped out with "IT'S HAPPENING"

I voted for Johnson

Anyone who voted Romney was a traitor to Sup Forums and they deserve it

>le person who has no real opinions face

> Tripfag

Fuck off.

You can have opinions without being an extremist, nigga

But it's not propaganda when Sup Forums does it, it's """red-pilling""" :^)

>I'm going to go pay to watch this shitty video-game movie because if you squint real hard, it kind of sort of supports my position on immigration.

I don't know, what can they do with a movie about smiley faces?

A branding opportunity.

I mean they made one about Legos.

We'll see Trump cuck :^)

Sony should sell their film branch once and for all. It just serves wasting all that playstation money at this point.

Daily reminder that Angry Birds is not Sony's first CGI-animated video game-based movie even though Sony Pictures Animation didn't necessarily make it.

Please don't remind me.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

>Candy Crush Saga
>Saga
THERE'S NO STORY

Is it bad though? It looks pretty good.

Shemitah

>COMING SOON, MINESWEEPER: THE MOVIE!!!

>Go
>Checkers
>Solitaire
>Dominoes

Was there or was the not already a connect four movie?

Is it propaganda if it's true?

THIS SUMMER

ONLY ONE BOY

CAN

????

>Just go nuts already.
Nuts: The Movie
Coming 2017

Stupid goy, only Jews can tell the truth. Anything else is propaganda!

The nut job 3: Going Nuts
Coming 2017

Spirits Within was a perefctly decent sci-fi movie. It just had nothing to do with Final Fantasy.

>Prior to the film, I had never seen or played the phone game.
look okay i know it doesnt take much fucking research to figure out how angry birds works but holy fuck can critics stop doing this shit where they review movies based on shit they dont know anything about

Like, I dont give a shit about how uninformed and uneducated this cunt is about angry birds but jesus christ it happens so fucking often i'm literally sick to death of it

Why do people think we want to read their boring as shit drool-drabble when the fuck nuggers cant even put in the tiniest cunt of an effort to research the fucking god damn bullshit of a movie GOD FUCK

who the fuck goes and watches a childrens movie and thinks "Let me, an adult, tell you why this kids movie, the one made for easily entertained kids, is bad"

Like, Angry Birds is very clearly a kids movie, not a family movie, like most dreamworks and Disney movies.

Honestly its borderline pathetic to see adults get themselves in a big huff because of how bad a movie for 10 year olds is

How can this movie be america propaganda, if it was produced on Europe, and is itsef about an european game?

>I want the collapse to happen because i might score some pussy

Is Angry Birds even popular now?

Legos have always been popular, now Sony is making a movie about Emojis, as in phone emoticons that apparently have lives like the toys do from Toy Story.

What the hell is wrong with Sony? Do they even understand what they're doing?

Whenever they say Jews control the anything outside of Hollywood, and their bullshit about evil race-mixing.

Legos have near-infinite possibilities, though.

Meanwhile, emojis.

FUCKING EMOJIS.

Emoticon race war. Positive emotions vs negative. They each have to train to gain more power, use science and magic to get weapons, and make unlikely alliances with other memes.

and the mime represents france?

>a movie combining DC/LotR/real life athletes, celebrities and even historical figures/TNMT/etc. along with their own original cast of characters
>only thing really Lego about it is its design and the ability to build things
The only real question about the Lego Movie is why didn't they think of it sooner?

Sup Forums is never right.

Even when they're right, they're not right.

>Is Angry Birds even popular now?
I don't know, is it 2012?

Yeah, if they renamed it or just gave it resemblance to Final Fantasy other than the title, it would have been great.
I think Final Fantasy Type-0 would make a great movie.

ugh europe is for everyone there needs to be loads more diversity and only a few pissbabies from Sup Forums disagree

Okay, I give up. Are Sup Forums just joking around or are they actually like that.

Why don't you go visit and ask them?
:^)

>Positive
Variety: variety.com/2016/film/reviews/the-angry-birds-movie-review-1201768669/
Hollywood Reporter: hollywoodreporter.com/review/angry-birds-movie-film-review-891692
Flickering Myth: flickeringmyth.com/2016/05/movie-review-the-angry-birds-movie-2016/
IGN: ign.com/articles/2016/05/07/the-angry-birds-movie-review
Director's Cut Movies:
directorscutmovies.com/2010s/the-angry-birds-movie
The Movie Blog:
them0vieblog.com/2016/05/07/non-review-review-angry-birds/
Youtuber Jimmy Cage: youtube.com/watch?v=gG2I_9hZNJk
Filmkritix: youtube.com/watch?v=XrOd1gKhaCQ&feature=youtu.be
German site: film-rezensionen.de/2016/05/angry-birds-der-film/
Belgian Cinopsis: cinopsis.be/film/the-angry-birds-movie/
Letterboxd: letterboxd.com/cmerigo/film/the-angry-birds-movie/
Mum's Movie Review: whatson4littleones.com.au/mums-review-of-the-angry-birds-movie-may-2016.asp
Luke Ryan Baldock: thehollywoodnews.com/2016/05/09/angry-birds-movie-review/
Game Reviews: gamereviews.co.in/angry-birds-movie-review/
List Film: film.list.co.uk/article/80536-the-angry-birds-movie/

>Mixed
Flickreel: flickreel.com/the-angry-birds-movie-review/
Live Love Cinema: livelovecinema.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/cine-reviews-the-angry-birds-movie-2016/
Screen Daily: screendaily.com/reviews/the-angry-birds-movie-review/5103462.article
Flavourmag: flavourmag.co.uk/angry-birds-movie-review-mediocre-game-adaptation-cracking-final-act/

>Negative
TheWrap: thewrap.com/the-angry-birds-movie-review/
Indiewire: www.indiewire.com/article/review-the-angry-birds-movie-jason-sudeikis-josh-gad-animated
Impulse Gamer: impulsegamer.com/the-angry-birds-movie-film-review/
Film Feeder: filmfeeder.co.uk/angry-birds-movie-review/
Urban Cinefile: urbancinefile.com.au/home/view.asp?a=21644&s=Reviews

both

they're a combination of idiots and people in it for laughs, usually both.

Vidyakino is saved.

Now we just need Studio Ghibli to come in for the kill by making a Zelda movie.

Kaziklu is far worse than normal trips. Its sad that most peopke dont remember his cancer from 08.

>Vidyakino
I don't know if you are from Sup Forums or Sup Forums but kindly fuck off back to one of them.

They are that bad

Because he's not paid to play video games. He's paid to review movies. And you shouldn't have to play a video game to enjoy a movie even if it's based on one. Why is this such a foreign concept for butthurt video game fags?

>this year's greatest piece of Sup Forums-bait is the fucking angry birds movie
What a time to be alive

So you are saying that you don't find it hard to believe that he never downloaded the game and played? Maybe while waiting at the airport?

Its not even just video games retard, its comics, its books, its history, its even remakes of actual movies or old cartoons

can you seriously be so retarded that you think your opinion fucking matters about something when you have decided that its worth so little to you that you cant take two seconds to download one of the most famous iphone games in existance for free

is that really asking too much

>Sup Forums belongs to Tumblr, shitlord!!1

This is how cancer like Baneposting spread

Say it to my face.

Not that I agree with Sup Forums but I'm really tempted to see this movie now.

were people actually not going to see this movie?
Honestly it looks like a fun little movie that'll get a few chuckles, even if its because its bad

like damn you all need to lighten up a bit

I mean i don't think it'd be smart to spend money to see it.

I'll definitely download it.

kino is literally a tumblr meme, so yeah, legit complaint there. It's just dumb, if you don't know the real word for things just go read a book and shut up.

What's the context for this? What were they getting hyped about?

Really? I mean, its going to make money anyway, a single view is pretty insignificant
But I guess thats the kind of thought process that that leads to crap movies getting huge

But aren't the birds clearly technologically inferior to pigs?

Never heard anyone outside of Sup Forums use the term, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I think he means the movie isn't worth paying for.