>>82600672

If it's so based a film, how was it ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15184091/The_Tragedy_of_Man_(2011)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it was made in the 70s when there were still a few people left who gave a fuck.

Totally agree OP, spectacular movie and a must watch. Wish people still made movies like they did in the seventies, fucking sucks.

I make sure to watch it at least once a year, and it just keeps getting more and more relevant.

Thats the scary and sad truth.

>made in the 70s

people boycott Hollywood and the only way they survived was by telling the truth, like between this and Taxi Driver you have a pretty accurate statement of American reality

especially the end where they hire Tim Robbins to shoot somebody on television, like all the killers on Television weren't hired for the exact same reasons though out the history of the medium

What are other based film? Happy Gilmore is so based I watch it refpiller. Omg so base remember the price is wrong bob! Epic so many pills

Apocalypse Now is incredible if you haven't seen it.

Amazing movie

Never heard of that movie but I'll check it out.

I've often found this out too, a lot of great movies coming of the 70s. Even the mindless entertainment ones were better.

American Beauty is another good one.

I fell a asleep through this movie.

Bored me for the most part.

I'm sure it's smart and all that, but just bored the shit out of me.

Great film though I could see how the younger people on here might find it boring (I'm over 40).

The "you have meddled wine the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale" scene is fucking amazing (and true)

If you can't sit though the whole movie at least watch that scene on YouTube.

mandatory viewing of this movie if you browse Sup Forums and still tip a fedora

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15184091/The_Tragedy_of_Man_(2011)

please seed if you download

(bosted in wrong thread)

I think thats the second link OP posted, when he talks with the main boos guy.

I remember seeing this used in Zeitgeist back when I started getting into politics and all about 5 years ago. I could never find a dl link or anything and forgot about it. I'll watch it tomorrow.

This guy would be clapping in the audience at the end of the last clip.

What a fuckin pleb

You won't regret it. Network is 40 years old and it is still at the top of the list of films to red pill people with.