twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally apes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqNLzr7hT-4

i'd woke her up with my dick inside her yknow wut im sayin

>when you try and go to the pool party and you ain't woke

triggered

>being this triggered

a-are the dogs all right?

bruuhhh lmaaaaooooo imma put mah mushroom tip deep insiiide this bish loooool bruuhhh

You clearly havent watched it they male fun of the typical generqueer sjw

Plus the main character is hated by everyone and false flags

Literally black people's redpilled.

I would quite enjoy the process of pinning her down and forcefully placing my fully erect penis into her mouth, gyrating my hips back and forth with a gusto until the friction causes me to ejaculate into her mouth with or without consent, if you get my drift.

I dont mind pure blacks making shit like that, but I fucking loathe when mixed people like that girl or jordan peele act like they've suffered a lot.

If they're half white they have enjoyed white privilege too.

She probably deserved it because one of her ancestor had a 50th degree cousin who had a slaver among their descendants.

>i-its good! Pls like black people!

>every black hipster woke feminist has a white boyfriend
Really activates the almonds

yea man shes really beautiful

>nigga steals a bottle of grape soda from the party

What did they mean by this?

>tries to take a moral stance
>attracted to woman with same moral stance
>friendzoned by said woman while she basically betrays that stance with her taste in men

Is Reggie /ourguy/?

>If they're half white they have enjoyed white privilege too.

Kek if you believe this. In America you're white or you're not.

You want to feed her watermelon?

She is. Every time I see some news story about the show and all the controversy I just think about how pretty she is

>this black person doing something bad means all black people are bad
white trash detected

>this white person does something bad means all white people are bad
nigger detected

No they don't. They mock the right wing by creating a smug Chad, and the white guy's best friends are SJWs, and they're treated like good characters. And the main girl is treated as a person creating problems for bringing awareness to problems.
It's not a bad show, but it really isn't mocking SJWs.

>I'm too stupid to read black on white crime stats so ill just squeal racist
Privileged white redditor detected

>this black person is doing something bad to a white person and all other black persons around happily cheer him up
>this happens all the time
>all the time
>every fucking week
>#NotAllNiggers

>I have no self worth so I take pride in my skin color because bunch of neckbeards told me being white is good
>also what is institutional racism
Dumbass detected.

>Hurr I'm a shitskin

get the fuck out

>all the time
>Source: my ass
I can find bunch of videos of white people chimping out too. I don't save it in a folder like you racists do to post it on a television and film board.

>i'm too stupid to understand the meaning of statistics and analyse with context like an adult

>hurr you disagree with my racism so you're not white
Even bigger dumbass than I thought. Overdose on opioids please.

if you hate yourself and your race so much, why don't you kill yourself?

Maybe try asking the shitskins you love so much what they think about your fucking white guilt bullshit

it's true, to some extent.
the bigger problem is that mixed are used to present the problems of the whole community, when they are hardly representational.

>if you're not a dumbass racist like me, you hate your own race and have white guilt
Oh my bad, I thought you were a regular dumbass. You're actually an uneducated prole. Please stop posting.

Black people in general are criminals, so law enforcement are more suspicious of them. Land lords also dislikes black people because of their shitty track record, same with banks.
Black people commits more crime. "b-b-but what's the con-contex!!!!!!???"

I hope you fucking die you racist cunt.

I certainly will if i ever cross paths with one of you savages.

Fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

The context being that niggers have gotten even more violent over the past few decades thanks to the welfare state punishing success, high rates of single motherhood, breakdown of family unit and no positive male role models.

And no amount of artificial boosts like affirmative action or welfare will help when the fundamentals of their society (stable family) are broken.

Libshits only look at symptoms of the problem because their policy makers want to keep the Negro subjugated in this state (for free votes).

>Liking niggers

Unsafe

Dude are you even a real progressive who thinks white males should be castrated?

Why are American blacks such nigger thugs?

White "people" need to stop breeding to prevent racism and global warming. Okay? Thanks.

black people need to stop "spawning" niglets left and right and get jobs and contribute to society something other than ebonics

>getting triggered over a b8 post

Have leftists inadvertently fostered a dysgenic situation within the black community?

DUDE I HAVE JUNGLE FEVER LMAO

>I have evidence
>I can't provide evidence though

That would be Hispanics having kids left and right. Black babies tend to be aborted

Go ahead. One video of a group of white people harming a black person and laughing their asses off while doing it.
One.
I'll wait.

Reggie is an r9k codefag

It was a good show. I found myself agreeing more with the Pastiche guy though

unfortunate. Im sure he didnt mean to body slam her but he was doing too much anyway trying to dunk her in pool

I love how that one Asian chick made her shut up for a moment.

reminder that these are the kind of people who spend all day on twitter complaining that "whitey" is out to get them with all their laws and sheet

Gives me hope desu, I need a Black gf and a future Black wife

whatever happened to Sup Forums's doxx/white knight attempts? did they catch them?

Only Republican blacks are ever truly woke.

>still no webm of her getting bleached

This board is by and large has the most homosexual userbase.

stinky
stinky
stinky
liberals

>white knight
kek

Is there one?

>I take time out of my day to make webms to win internet arguments

>also what is institutional racism
A myth used by failures to shift the blame of fucking their own lives up?

you in the booth

I can feel your whiteness through the text

yes

not possible; black people all look the same.

it's funny that you think that's an insult

>implying that's an insult

but this logic is fine when attacking cops, right?

This

>file name
kek

Better than posting garbage quality bait and larping as a nigger.

What's wrong with white people smdh

>title is dear white people
>no one minds
>title is dear black people
>Twitter people spam boycott Netflix, riots in the streets, thrashing cities, looting stores and shooting people

Don't know if you've noticed but white people do mind. Doesn't matter though because MSM and PC culture allow talking about whites like they're scum. Ever notice how you can get away with talking about toothless white redneck whites, or preppy posh whites on television? Say anything about an asian's gigantic teeth and guttural accent or a black's huge nose and lips and your career is dead for good.

No cause Sup Forums is too gay to make one

>I'll never get woke with her suckin my dick til I nut.

;_;

Is this that Dear White People movie?

I don't know. As someone on the sidelines (brown) it seems that this movie is relevant if its actually provoking reactions like this. You don't have to agree with its message but you should argue and communicate with each other if you're having problems.

>it's ok we just ironically hate people based on race

haha yeah nothing SJW about this flick

what movie is this from again?

Bullshit. Ivy leaguers are not victims and more often than not have well-connected, wealthy parents. They grow up in gated communities and larp about living in the hood to add authenticity to their lives. They indulge in the same racial hatred that white racists do because it feels good and it's a scapegoat for any perceived slight or failing

>implying it's the first and only time we've seen this behavior from blacks

Universal Soldier 4

I hate this show, I really do. It's racebaiting pretentious shit

But the question still needs to be asked

Is this accurate?

The most inaccurate thing about this show is that she ended up with a hipster/jewy looking white guy.

When in reality these stronk black womyn usually end up with white conservatives who border on being white nationalists.

they have an episode on lightskin privilege in the show

>t. Steve Harvey

You can say whatever you want about Asians because no one gives a shit about them. That's why it's okay for white people to take all their roles. It's only racist if you fuck with niggers.

well to be fair she does cuck him for the bbc and then he takes her back because hes a beta provider
good message

I've heard she's fucking a Black guy on the side

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=d3Cg2rdbuvI&ytbChannel=FOX 4 Now

it's almost like the actions of one person don't represent the entire group

>If they're half white they have enjoyed white privilege too.

Except they still look like full niggers. Show me one mulatto that doesn't look like they just came out of the fucking jungle.

Intelligent black women end up with white men. Serena is a prime example. Black dudes end up with white trash chicks with low self-esteem. Sorry for the factual layout, but such is life.

>woke
>tryna
>aks
This alone is proof that niggers are subhuman

>reading comprehension

No. Whites aren't the only robots and blacks aren't the only chads. I have a white alpha brother, smart and pretty social. Fucking sucks being compared to him and these memes about me being cucked but whatever I guess.