Lets get this to the media outlets. Their lovely hillary using the words sand niggers...

Lets get this to the media outlets. Their lovely hillary using the words sand niggers. Was watching cnn and the only thing their doing is trying to maintain avoiding the emails and calling trump a racist

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna need that specific email id user

Here ya go

Provide an actual link, pls.

They are bullshitting. Hillary isn't that dumb.

wtf i like hillary now

Holy fuck.

Ho ly fuck

Was this JUST NOW DISCOVERED?

I mean this is fucking HUGE right?

This could be used to crush her in debates. Especially when she uses the "bu....bu...but ........your racist" argument against trump

Dude provide a direct link to this email please.

Not that I don't believe you, but frankly I don't believe this until I am reading the email

Trying to find the link now was posted in a thread and its an actual email

I can't find shit with that

provide direct link? you are able to do this thing called copy+paste, right?

Hillary puts on the diversity face but seems to act and talk like a southern girl when she is in private.

FUCK OF YOU SHILL. LITERALLY JUST GOT IT ON WIKILEAKS

Dude stop shitposting and find the fucking link

Found it boys

it could just be a translation of something, though.

Here u go

HERES THE LINK BOYS

Thanks user helping uncuck us. May bretix have gods will

put me in screencap plox

Gonna need an email id link m8
>Internet
>Tell lies

false alarm, it appears this is something she wants printed....

Not her direct words sadly.

Unless I am mistaken, and I would love to be mistaken

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

It's nothing Sup Forums
written by somebody else

This is the e-mail but it's just something Hillary quoted, not her own words.

>quads for bretix
bretix confirmed
kek wills it

It's translated from a haaretz opinion piece you dolt

Not hillary though just some aide or something. She didn't type it. Bad but don't spread misinformation, will just discredit all the good shit.

HERES THE LINK FOR THE 3RD TIME YOU FUCKING SHILL

>specifically calling me out when the entire thread is based off this
oh

>it's real

What does "first translation" mean? Presumably this wasn't written by Hillary if it needs translating.

You dumb fuck, that's not Hilldog's text.

this whole wikileaks tingy is getting juicier by the minute

Still can be used as Hillary hires racists? I mean trump is always yelled at for having a racist follwers. This still can be gold

bump

>Translator's Note: Last Friday Haaretz did something unusual: it placed an opinion piece on top of its front page. But it wasn't just an ordinary opinion piece, it was written by one of the country foremost novelists, David Grossman.

Not written by Hillary, unfortunately. Still funny some aide sent Hillary an email with the words "sand nigger" in it.

Not hillary that said it. This is a false flag.

Lookin forward to whatever they release later on though. Imagine them dropping a load of bad shit on the day shes officially nominated.

So, if they hate Muslims to call them Sand Niggers, then why do they want to let them swarm the fuck into the U.S.?

My guess is they WANT terrorist attacks constantly like Germany, that way people get sick of it and start to fight back. That would let Hillary and her admin to ban firearms completely, overwrite the 1st amendment, and then take complete control of the internet. After that, they can literally do anything they wanted to.

Its still sent from her email even if it was her or her aids. She is allowing the word NIGGER to be slung around

>Israeli newspaper uses term "sand nigger"

>Her translator thinks it's relevant for her Palestine-Israel work and translates it.

Yep, you're right. It's still good stuff just not a nail in the coffin like hillary calling someone a sand nigger would be. And like what OP said. Since he's a faggot.

Look at my flag
I only read the OP, then I post, then I read the replys as I scroll down to my post.

It's a translation of a Israeli opinion piece, the media won't push it, not Hillary's actual words, but it has meme potential on black twitter, it does from Hillary's direct email and an email she sent has the word nigger in it. That's enough of a thought crime for them.

Still shes affilliated with it and allowing the qord nigger to be slung around

Right? I mean this still can be used to our advantage

Can't sleep, it's 5 am anD i go to pol to cheer up a bit... stumble upon this thread and IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
seriosly hope something bad happens to you OP

That along with a lower IQ worker class to buy and work for them.

LOL HEY GUYS, I THINK WE CAN ALMOST CONFIRM HILLARY IS SOME KIND OF LESBIAN GROUPIE WITH THIS ONE:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

Lets get it on twitter just need a catchy hashtag

Not helpful. Muddies the waters.

This is a translation of a Haaretz article about a Palestinian that fled the Gaza Strip, stole a car in Israel, got into a crash, was hospitalized then left for dead on a road side by the Israeli police. These aren't hillary's words, instead the translation of an Israeli article.

If Hillary really used the word sandnigger I might vote for her.

Let's not.

shes... one of us?

The very fact her intern chose to translate a story with a slur is something? Right? She could have translated a different one.

Well yeah, because it fits the her agenda. She was homophobic, hated niggers, etc. when her agenda called for it. Times changed, and so has her agenda, but not her.

LESBIAN GANGBANG WITH LONA & HUMA
>LESBIAN GANGBANG WITH LONA & HUMA
LESBIAN GANGBANG WITH LONA & HUMA

Doesn't matter what the context is, a White person has used the word "nigger"
They must be vilified and sacrificed to the Black mob
Black rage and Black resentment against Whitey demands no less

THERE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR A WHITE PERSON TO SAY NIGGER
#NoExcuses #NeverOK #NotYourNigger

>mfw it's true

>Rothschild
REEEEEEEE

Bump for potential.

How do these sound The rationale is that it is NEVER ok for a White person to use an epithet, no excuses, if ifs or buts, no "I'm not racist, but I allow the word nigger in my emails"

500 years of slavery is over! Hillary must check her White privlage and atone for allowing the word nigger to be sent by her in her emails.

WHITE PRIVILEGE DETECTED
ARE YOU A FUCKING WHITE MALE?
What makes you think it is OK for a White person to use the word nigger? Why didn't she edit out the word? NO EXCUSSES FOR CASUAL RSCISM! CHECK YOUR PRIVLAGE!

>Manmohan Singh, who smiled broadly when we talked about you.

Could it be some kinda gangbang with our beta brotier sikh ex prime minister.