Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

upboated

>"I hate TFA because it's exactly the same"
>"I hate TFA because it's not exactly the same"

>Being able to take down a severely injured mediocre force user

This wasn't evem remotely impressive.

Luke fought Vader who hunted down dozens of Jedi and could easily best Kylo.

Anakin fought Dooku who was only matched by Windu and Yoda.

>Kylo Ren
>experienced dark side user

Bingo bango bingo. /thread, thanks for coming out faggots.

>Anakin fights Dooku, gets cut
>Luke fights Vader, gets cut
>Kylo Ren fights Rey, gets cut

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

>Kylo Ren
>experienced dark side user

yeah, no

Non-autist here posting unironically, Kylo was taking it easy on her. That was very clear. Had to sort of look at their faces, bodies, movements, think about their motivations and plotting. Hard to do with bright lights and loud sounds, i know.

Name a dark side user that can stop literal blasters in mid-air and continue his focus on it while interrogating others.

I've never seen it before in any of the films.

I'd also say destroying the temple of LUKE SKYWALKER and being branded the leader of a clan of cult knights would garner you elite dark side status.

Kys

Vader was also taking it easy on his son in Empire because he wanted to recruit him, he didn't let him fucking slash his face though.

Oh wait, Empire was made by actual filmmakers instead of women obsessed with driving home an agenda.

>High ranking member of the empire 2.0
>Has looked to his grandpa Darth Vader as a role model since childhood

>Not experienced

>Somehow, almost easily beaten by a young slave girl that didn't even know Jedi were real until a few days before the fight

Forgot one fairly relevant addition

>Finn after his first duel with an experienced dark side user

somebody update the original pic, and use this pic of Finn in a coma

Kylo Ren's entire point as a character is that try as he might, he can't actually access the dark side like Vader could, and like other Sith Lords before him could. That's why when he killed his dad as an act of divorcing himself from the things and people he cared about, it had the exact opposite effect on his powers that he expected. It diminished them horribly, because Kylo felt nothing but regret when murdering his dad in cold blood. Oh, and then he took a bowcaster to the stomach.

So no, Rey beating him is by no means a stretch of the imagination. Honestly, it's more of a feat for Kylo that he could stand and fight during that scene at all.

>it's a new trick so it has to be SUPER DIFFICULT
Stopping a single blaster bolt and holding it is exactly the flashy edgy thing Kylo Ren would do, thinking that it's automatically an ultra advanced force movie is stupid.

Also he just burned down the academy and is a leader of his edgy friend group

Vader is literally the most powerful person in the galaxy while Kylo is an emotionally and physically wounded inexperienced edgy dark side autist.

Here you can have this instead.

>Vader is literally the most powerful person in the galaxy

he was just a cripple in a robot suit

Have I told you about Darth Plagueis the wise

>also he just burned down the academy
>in the flashback you see him literally stabbing people with his saber

Literally leaving facts out to abide by your narrative. Go back to Tumblr, PLEASE.

Finn is the new representative to the Human Vegetable demographic for the Star Wars franchise

Tell me how is he experienced? When was the last time he was in a lightsaber fight? Was he ever in a lightsaber fight?

For all we now Luke maybe didn't even introduce lightsabars in his Academy and he built his own only after Snoke got a hold on him.

Fucking this

Based dubs

Go back to tumblr slut

>Obi-wan after his first duel with an experienced dark side user

Obi-wan was hurt the most :'(

That's not really a particularly impressive feat considering Palpatine casually threw around senate pods in ROTS. Also Kylo being able to destroy Lukes order isn't some grand feat either. 1. It's not even shown on camera, so there's no feats attributed to Kylo from it. 2. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he probably only killed shit-tier teenage Jedi that had little to no actual combat experiance.

Didn't JJ Abrams say Kylo was a master swordsmen ?

Everytime you reference the prequels you lose legitimacy. Part of TFA's marketing campaign was completely disregarding Lucas' early 2000s films and now you use it to reinforce all the poor shitty decisions made in the """sequel""" trilogy.

Also, you just unwittingly compared Kylo Ren to Palpatine, basically implying that Rey would've beaten the senator as well.

STRONK.

Definitely never seen a trick almost exactly like this before.

Wtf I hate America now

>being branded the leader of a clan of cult knights

>is Snopes lackey
>has no authority in military matters
Here's (You)r leader

He didn't stop it, just shielded himself with his armored hands. Two completely different things. Try harder.

And Vader isn't Sheev's lackey? Your point?

based review screw

Vader wasnt part of his post you literal twit

He got shot with a fucking bowcaster

Those are like rail guns that shoot plasma coated bullets

If anything, how it didn't kill Kylo is the real question

this

jesus you guys

the pods took some time for him to get going and he was throwing them downward so it took less effort. freezing a ball of plasma with a lot of kinetic energy sounds so fake, and how the shot continues along its path after he stops freezing it is even more absurd.

Disney has never made a statement saying the prequels weren't canon.

>Also, you just unwittingly compared Kylo Ren to Palpatine, basically implying that Rey would've beaten the senator as well

This statement is just pure austism. I was making the comparison to show the difference in strength between the two force users. Kylo wouldn't last more than 3 seconds against Palpatine.

Don't save face now you did

1. Vader didn't stop it.
2. Precisely you need to be

Either way no way she should have been able to defeat Kylo

And they did a bad job with both.

/thread

Where did I say Kylo could beat Sheev? I was referring to Rey? Either you lack basic reading comprehension or I'm talking to Kathleen Kennedy whom refuses to acknowledge Rey losing a battle.

Either way, I'm done debating with literal who nu-wars fans.

Next.

Yet Kylo still lost. It's understandable that your vicious sexual desire for Adam Driver isn't allowing you to accept that his character is just weak but you have to let go of that kid.

That one autistic user is describing Kylo like he's the most powerful dark side user ever, I'm pretty sure her refers to him

>It's understandable that your vicious sexual desire for Adam Driver isn't allowing you to accept that his character is just weak

But he is weak, that's the point. You are saying that he isn't weak, that he is a very powerful extremely experienced dark side user, which he isn't.

Kylo Ren is no Vader or Dooku

>Muh kylo has gwasses he needs his gwasses
>Muh mary sue
>Muh blackwash
>Muh dirty drumpfkins
>Muh raciss
>Muh shitbabies
>Muh evil didney

Whatever man, I just thought it was a inferior current year version of the thing I didnt like all that much in the first place.

Just a current year disney movie really

Yeah, you can stop projecting your literal thoughts on me now.

Good thing I already made a meme for your kind.

they established that kylo got a hole ripped out of him by that gun shot though. still pretty retarded how he lost the very first fight we ever see him in. wow what a compelling villain. i sure feel like things are at stake!

That flashback with him and the Knights of Ren is confirmed to not be during the Jedi massacre.

This desu

I'm withholding my judgement on this until we see the rest of his face. If it's literally just a tiny scar above his eye then it's bullshit but if they just moved it over and his cheek is still fucked up then who cares.

Where's your source for this made up claim?

The stakes aren't about beating him. He's not the final boss. How are people still not getting this?

Pablo Hidalgo. This is old news for anyone following along.

Post the source retard

BUT SHES CHARISMATIC AS HELL

Exactly. Also Vader went spinning out into space like a little bitch when they blew up the death star in the first movie.

We've seen it. It's still deeper on his cheek. Why are you all so obsessed with it being a huge fucked up scar anyways? Wow, it's almost like Star Wars has healing tech that we don't.

Why does TFA get worse each time you watch it?

Nah. You can go find it if you really want to. I know what's true and I don't care if you don't.

Because they don't want to face the fact that the director didn't want to disfigure him because he's obviously not staying and will never become an evil badass. That's unacceptable to them.

lmao kill yourself you fucking fraud

Just because he stopped a blaster in mid-air doesn't make him an expert dark side user. It just means he's experienced in that one technique.

I only watched that liquid tapeworm infested dog shit once and it will last me a lifetime.

>teenagers with no combat experience are shit tier
>Kylo can beat them easily
>Rey is a teenager with no combat experience
>therefore she is shit tier
>Kylo loses to her
You contradict yourself, qed

FUCK OFF ALRIGHT DAMN, YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING HATE WOMEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN LOSERS

Ren isn't really anywhere near the level of Dooku or Vader.

If Rey had gone up against someone like Dooku or Vader, she'd be dead.

I'll spoonfeed you, user. Next time do your research.

underage detected

Rey is force sensitive and she clearly bested Ren because of the force and her emotions cause Finn was in danger.

It's almost as if you guys willingly ignore main themes of movies to fulfill some type of narrative that isn't there.

I'm sure in canon he's faced Maul, Savage, Ventress, or Tyranus at least ONCE

I was hoping you'd bring up that tweet. This is classic misleading by Lucasfilm/Bad Robot, a classic tool in your average JJ Abrams marketing rule.

Do you also remember when Kathleen Kennedy reported that Han Solo wouldn't actually be killed in TFA? I do.

You should take Pablo's advice; the story will be told with storytelling not tweets.

Good job taking the bait.

>Rey is force sensitive
Oh, thats cool then, because I'm sure that those other padawans in Lukes school who were trained for years (and still were shit tier as you put it) were not force sensitive, so that changes everything.
What themes do you have in mind? Main character is OP Mary Sue ho odesnt need any training is not a theme, its shitty writing

>healthy man with training in combat can barely keep up with injured sith apprentice.
>gets his shoulder seared and spine slashed for his troubles (went unconscious from pain)

>woman with no experience in anything other than trash somehow defeats the sith apprentice
>doesn't even look injured despite being THROWN INTO A FUCKING TREE 20 FEET IN THE AIR.

People eat this SHIT up I guess.

not all people are equal in the force?

Luke went from some dumb farmer boy to saving the galaxy to being able to defeat the most feared Sith ever (Vader).

Pablo has never lied to fans. This was a small detail which was why he answered it definitively. He went on to state it multiple times when people asked for clarification.

You're wrong, deal with it.

kylo ren is is powerfull in force but a shit dark side user and a stupid kid, that's why he lost. why didn't anyone of you watch the movie?

>Finn
>Keeping up with Kylo
Watch the scene next time. Kylo was toying with him to the point where he knocked Finn down, then turned his back on him to wait for him to get up again so he could keep toying with him. Finn got in a lucky shot and Kylo promptly ended the fight in two moves.

Also Rey has combat experience, as we see at the beginning of the movie. Finn hadn't even been on a mission before the one that made him defect.

Then why does it say differently on the official Star Wars wiki?! Is Pablo a screenwriter or a shoehorn meant to manage fan expectations? I'm thinking it's the latter

Really makes you think

>all these wookiepedia fags damage controlling

>Citing the wiki that anyone can edit
>Somehow thinks that's better than from the mouth of an official source whose whole job is keeping track of and advising about the canon

>fear

Don't remember that part I guess

How did Rey get back up after being hurled into a tree 20+ feet off the ground.

Why she so cute?

And Rey is already stronger in the force than Luke was at the end of VI, the chosen fucking one after ompleting his training with Yoda. And she still had zero training. So how fucking powerful exactly is she? Most powerful force user in history obviously. How can she even grow from now on as a character? What could challenge her as a protagonist?

AHYUCK NOW THIS IS PODRACING MEESTA ANNIE BEEP BEEP

I just watched the movie yesterday yoda mentions how he has a lot of fear in him

So this is public news? Kylo didn't massacre the Jedi temple?

Um???

Luke left Yoda for cloud city before completing his training, he wasn't the chosen one either.

Pablo is a glorified fanboy meant to make other Star Wars NEETS feel like they're in good company. He's no different than Kevin Smith. Good job basing the lore of a series o tweets rather than what you're explicitly being told in the films. It's not like Han Solo didn't spill all this shit out to Rey about Luke's temple and the massacre.

Same reason Kylo didn't get blown away by Chewie's bowcaster. Force users are sturdy.