1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. your favorite cheese and its origin

flag
camembert, from the french region of normandy

Other urls found in this thread:

fromage-normandie.com/fr/annuaire/camembert-normandie/?page=1
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21731853-why-dairy-products-loom-large-many-trade-deals-what-cheese-can-tell-you-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which country in Europe makes the best cheese anyway? Is there a general consensus? I'd assume it'd be either Italy or France

dick cheese :D

>general consensus
Among Europeans about anything?

my flag
parenica from upper hungary, sheepmilk based

Either true cheddar cheese or brie (french cheese)

I don't think you can point to any particular country in this matter, all european countries make great cheese. For me personally, the best ones I've had were from France and England.

emmental is pretty good

That's one of the best camemberts actually.

And I like most of cheese from France, but one of my favorite is the Morbier.

>Cunt
>Oaxaca cheese, from the Oaxaca state on my cunt

chechil
armenian

>tfw real cheese is illegal in your country

> cheese

are you supposed to eat the white crust?

it's delicious on a cracker

Beyaz peynir

Fuck off subhuman
ahhhahahahahahhaha yes like how I bet you eat your "white crust" ahhahahhahahahahahhaha

yes

1. flag
2. Danablu, in the early 20th century, Danes thought that they could steal Roquefort from the French but use cow milk instead of goat. Employing this cheap tactic, they went on to dominate the international market for veined cheese

guerilla

DID YOU KNOW that the biggest cheese producer in Europe is Germany?? Who would have thought?

Regardless my fave is a nice cheddar or a nice brie. I'm also partial to the hard Scandinavian cheeses

This stuff is not nice, people kept giving it to me in Armenia and it tastes like an ashtray. It's like the whole thing is rind, don't know how you enjoy it. At least the texture is fun

Nigger, you're supposed to drink beer with that.

don't bully me
i'm a simple man

very good choice

emmental is great

1. Sweden.
2. I hate cheese.

feta

Why is it seemingly only the UK that makes a lot of "crumbly" cheese? It's a very sought after quality here

How is the mold not bad for you

hnnnng

I don't like cheese. Butter is where it's at.

holy fuck that looks delicious

the overwhelming majority of what you call "camembert" is just industrial shit produced by some brands of the Lactalis group

this
shit like Président are so tasteless

Italy. A few Bong cheeses are really good

I'm aware, it's hard to find genuine camembert here, I've only ever had it in france.

Gorgonzola, from Italy

protip: everything labeled as "fabriqué en Normandie" is not true camambert

real ones are labeled "camembert de Normandie", and there's only a handful of tiny local manufacturers who produce it according to the traditionnal way (and the way it's supposed to be produced according to the European Appelation)

Flag

Feta, the brined cheese is delicious

You are not prepared

excellent taste

is it any different from brie? i like it

for real? I was not aware of this. Now I have to go look for some.

Brie is like Camembert for faggots, who don't like strong taste and creamy texture.

Especially with cheeses you really need to go to the area that produces the product to REALLY get an authentic taste.
Manufactured products are inferior, always. Go to your cunts rural areas and have a taste.

I don't like cheese

like it's okay on things but I could never just sit down and eat cheese

thanks for the infos

we know you don't like it, you eat chesse with ketchup drinking soda..

I can eat pounds of cheese easily

Eat it with bread
real bread not soft bread

for me, it is also gruyère.

Goddamn that looks good.

I don't have a favorite but every cheese has its purpose. Camembert, parmigiano and grana padano, feta, hushållsost...

Cheese is amazing.
My favourite is Tête de Moine, from Switzerland

I love all cheeses.

I like my camembert liquid. Too bad only one fag makes it in a Moscow suburb, they price is not very nice.

Anything with blue mold and soft enough.

Feta and brynze for brine ones.

cheese is nice

Crumbly blue cheese is best cheese.

Is Camembert a good entry level cheese for someone who's generally repulsed by mold or cheeses with a strong odor? I've basically played it safe for my whole life, but nowadays I feel like expanding my horizons a bit when it comes to cheese. Just eating Jarlsberg and cream cheese is getting a bit boring.

same

Try putting some roquefort on top of a bread and put it in the oven
thank me later

>Which country in Europe makes the best cheese anyway?

France

that's a cool pic

1. flag
2. västerbottensost, from burträsk, västerbotten in northern sweden

i like hard cheese the most and this one is pretty versatile

France yea

rofl that post

amerimutt plasticine cheese

I looked up a picture and I think that'd be a bit too big of a leap for me. It's especially those veins of mold that I cannot stand the thought of eating. Camembert looks pretty harmless in that sense and I could imagine myself trying it if it doesn't have too strong of an odor, which is why I'm asking about it.

This terrifies the Norwegian.

There are less smelly mold cheeses. They usually go great with stout beer.

checked
Just try it, put a little dosage at first because it has a somewhat strong taste.
Then try kopanisti which I posted earlier

Cheese selection of a simple man:
- Gouda (on sandwiches)
- Mozzarella (pizza, BBQ and casseroles)
- Emmentaler (casseroles)
- Gorgonzola (pasta with spinach)

What is the maggot cheese from Italy called?

jazu marzu iirc and it can actually be lethal

Will look it up, thanks.

I'll consider it.
>try kopanisti
That looks more like something I could see myself trying. Thanks.

>maggot cheese
Oh god, I regret looking that up on Google. It's called casu marzu apparently.

not even the worst we do

same but i prefer edam on sandwiches also feta goes well in pizzas

>casu marzu
Italians are, literally, worse than pigs. Even pig would'nt eat it.

care to elaborate on that?

bought this fucker last year. Put in my fridge. Day later I open the fridge and everything smells inside like theres been a dead cat for weeks. The smell transfered to all other foods. Had to throw out most of my contents. Seriously what fucking pretentious edgelord do you have to be to say "oh thats some gourmet shit i want to eat all of it". Jesus fucking christ.

Scared but earger to know more.

1. land of the cheese market tourist traps
2. Beemster, from the Dutch region called Beemster.
France is bretty good with the stinky cheese. They're nice with a good glass of wine.

here are a bunch of producers who produce actual camembert

fromage-normandie.com/fr/annuaire/camembert-normandie/?page=1

as you can tell, those are very local producer, the microbrews of cheese... like microcheeseries or something like that, so you'll have a hard time finding them (but I guess some specialized cheese shop would order them if you'd ask them)

You did not put it in some kind of container?

"callu de crabettu"
the stomach of a newboard goat gets taken out with the milk from its first drink from mom still inside, then left to rot as cheese
those who tasted it say it's way stronger, i dont have the guts

>milk from its first drink from mom still inside
its like someone wanted to create the most treifa/haram food possible

sardinians were a mistake

Sounds like pure art.

Very good, it requires an IQ of at least 140 to be truly appreciated, which also happens to be the average IQ in Sardinia

you get it
it was a way to store the enzymes needed to make cheese in the past, and to scare the invaders

i like alot of different cheeses
but this one has won my heart over
dziugas hard cheese

We don't make Cheese with mold here, never caught on due to how much we make and how a lot of people had their own cow that produced milk.

I personally love Gruyere and Comte Cheese. Pic related is Kashkaval with pepper.

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21731853-why-dairy-products-loom-large-many-trade-deals-what-cheese-can-tell-you-about

An interesting read tbg

France. I'd say the low countries would be ahead of Italy 2bh, maybe I just haven't had enough Italian cheese though, it's not really sold here.

Finland