The 3 steps of an Amerimutt

>1. Denial
"In reality, America is still pretty White, this meme is ridiculous and doesn't reflect the true facts. I am myself 1/64th Italian and perfectly European-looking."

>2. Frustration
"Whiter than you Achmed, fucking mooslems, you must be a proxy, hello Soros shill"

>3. Acceptation
"I might be a mutt but I am proud of it, I shouldn't feel ashamed of what I truly am, no matter how disgusting I look."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based frog

#ItsOkayToBeaMutt

O cartel orixinal é un homosexual

Unironically nothing wrong with mutts besides their self hatred or pretending to be something else.

Americans should get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

This is my post from a month or so ago:

For the slightly more intelligent Americans, as they age and learn about the world around them they begin to see that their entire society is a cracking façade and that every maxim they held true is a farce, but it's all they know and they were never equipped with the tools to deal with this reality so they express their inner turmoil and confusion with rage, poor humour, denial, defencive ignorance, and insecurity.
If you are on Sup Forums long enough you can actually watch them go through the Kübler-Ross 5 stages of grief model:
>Denial
"America never lost a war, Vietnam was just a battle in the Cold War and muh K:D ratio"
>Anger
"Fuck you Europoors, you're obsessed. We could fucking nuke you at any minute!!!"
>Bargaining
"If we could just elect this guy and deport all of these and get more guns and stop looking at the places and people here that do bad things everything would work out great."
>Depression
"Why can't I live in a 1st world country, I'm leaving"
>Acceptance
"Haha, look, I post Amerimutt memes too lol, whoopsie daisy, I sharted myself in the mart"

actually they are caucasians but their nordcuck obsession became awkward, knowing the clusterfuck of european nationalities they have on them.
they also can't handle when some spics are not mixed on latin america, absolutly inventing them nigger or indian ancestors and start to lose their shit when you says the same about them.

generally their race obsession make autistic self-centered stereotypes their local shitskins believe. (like the white people food meme and some shit like that)
i have no problem with ignorance, the problem is powerful organizations gaves speech to this retarded people and their stereotypes sometimes became a forced worlwide truth because of movies and musics.

amazing post

Les grands esprits se rencontrent

mon dieu cette phrase de merde tout droit sortie d'une sitcom du début des années 2000.
pourquoi vous etes aussi ringard sale québécois?

>Québecois

Non s.v.p., je suis sale néo-brunswickois

elle est très bien sa phrase duconnot

>Acceptation

Which one of you fucking Yuroshits posted this

this is unironically what will happen and will break most Americans on Sup Forums to become the monster they hate so much - commies who defend multiculti

>let me tell you about my heritage

HQ post

You forgot the step where burger mods delete mutt meme threads

>Denial
"America is still a majority white country, and we have the most white people than any country in the world"

>Anger
"retarded shills spamming this dumb Amerimutt meme"

>Bargaining
"America is not lost yet there are still many whites left who would fight for their heritage and self preservation, Trump he will stop the flow of mexicans and muslims, we can still turn this around."

>Depression
"America is lost, will Russia accept me and give a traditional white gf?"

>>Acceptance
>"Haha, who cares America has been built by immigrants, we have always been a multicultural society"

>"Haha, who cares America has been built by immigrants, we have always been a multicultural society"
This but also
>"fuck you edgy racist remain poor while my "failed" mixed society remains the richest on the planet hahahaha hope we catch Hitler 2.0 this time and give him the Mussolini treatment you dumb racist antisemitic europoor"

I'm almost 97.45% certain that this is what Sup Forums will look like in 2020

Whiter than you, Yusuf.

Just drop this pathetic attempt at a meme already.
Expected better from French anons pêh.

my sides are gone, thank you very much.

imagine posting this on Sup Forums

#MuttMeToo

Oh fuck. That's hit the nail on the head. And it's truly sad

pretty much what Sup Forums looks like now with their "based jews support trump" kinda shit

shut up americunt