Leeks

Super Watermelon Island b.1339.cf/ompmeww.mp4

Gem Drill b.1339.cf/olymnaf.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MFv03
imgur.com/a/Oq80j
youtube.com/watch?v=kC6wdfk2M98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neat. Why are they only two minutes long though?

that's all cartoon network uploads to their servers before the new episodes air

>Lost Opening

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Every week is a new leak.
Just invest in a plumber CN damn.

Post yfw Lapis will finally be free

Hack the servers.
Retrieve full eps.

There where some images along with the 2 minute clips, these arent from any available clips has of now imgur.com/a/MFv03 and imgur.com/a/Oq80j ... TORTA X AMETHYST CONFIRMED

Unless you have the full episodes just fuck off, you kill hype and discussions with this shit

these clips made me more hyped.
don't be such a debbie downer.

>still no sight of Jasper and Lapis in SWI

Damn.

I like this new too deep meem

These clips dont actualy hae many spoilers.

>female watermelon cleans with a broom, while the male is going to work

How do you know what gender they are shitlord? Maybe they're trans/gender fluid/tumblr/etc

The real point here is: I don't care.
All I see is an adorable watermelon civilisation

>tell me its going to be ok
>its going to be ok
>liar
best pair

Man the watermelon stevens would make some awesome plush toys, they are cute as fuck

All watermelon are melon-gendered you fruity fuck.
If anything they'd all be male like stevarinno but these are just fruit that can move around.

>stevarinno

Goddamn CN must be the most incompetent assholes on the planet. How many other networks do this? Is CN a special brand of retarded?

>"Don't say that! Say 'We're gonna do it together, and it's gonna be great!' "
>"We're gonna do it together, and it's gonna be great!"
>"Liar!"

>Lean Mean Steve Machine
>Stevedercci
>Stevello
>Stevaroonie
>Ask Steve's
>Steveo
>Ro-Stevarella

It actually does make sense from their perspective. They release the first 2 minutes of any other cartoon, like TTG or PPG, nobody bats an eye. The problem here is that SU is a cartoon that is heavily story-based so any new footage is potentially important.

The 'incompetency' doesn't exist, it's just that CN treats SU the same as any other cartoon.

>two weakest members go to fight the big bad all by themselves
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

The Cluster isn't the big bad, it's more like the big bad's leftover trash.

I thought it was Clarence too before I remembered it was the baby watermelon they killed.

it's not nearly as bad as last time (at least in terms of misseps' leaks) because we're not in the middle of an actual bomb, so we don't get the first minute of episode five reiterating what happened in episodes three and four, or anything like that

>LIAR!
Fucking, Peridot. Haha. What a bitch

>all these leaks

is steven universe gonna go in the way of korra ?

>LIAR!

Hah.

I had a dream that apparently Sugilite is just Rose Quartz fused with Peridot, but with the appearance of Yellow Diamond, is that true? I don't even watch this Tumblrshit.

>they kill some flowers as they begin drilling

I guess that means drilling is a bad idea. But that's kind of obvious, no idea what they're going to do to stop or stall it.

Yeah, it's true! How did you figure that out without even watching the show?

>55 secs into Gem Drill
>TTGL reference
AHAHA! This was inevitable.

These leaks are actually normal, for a long while now all of CN's shows get a 2 minute leak early by this guy, I watch him for a few other shows. This one isn't a CN mistake, just a thing.

This is by the same guy who used to leak the whole episodes before, but they changed their shit around and now it's a 2 minute clip from the beginning.

Which part was it?

What reference?

>Skip to 55 secs.
>It's Peridot asking Steven if he's ready.

I don't think I've watched TTGL in 6 years but that doesn't look like any explicit reference to me.

Peridot demanding from Steven they can do it together looks a lot like the "believe in me who believes in you" speech Kamina gives to Shimon before they dig for the surface.
>visor
>drill
>digging where nobody dug before
>otherwise completely inexplicable palette change in the background
>making him say it
It's just obviously not Kamina, the confident leader, but Peridot, the hysteric doomsayer.

Adventure Time fan here (I know, I know) can confirm.

Eh, that kind of feels like a stretch. So far most of the references and homages have been pretty explicit, and that feels like a really roundabout way of doing it. Peridot could just say "Steven, believe in the me who believes in this drill!" if they were going for that.

you see, the clip clearly showed that the watermelon people breed via farming, neither parent is gestating the young in their body, therefore neither is a woman
if anything I think the watermelon people just copy a fantasy that Steven has of normal humans and their families

it was a nice little slice of watermelon heaven that clip, I can't wait for the full episode

Well, it's the only way that sudden shift to a dark, green-blueish background makes sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=kC6wdfk2M98

Stevia
is rebecca sugar and steven fusion

>stevia
shit-taste confirmed
no really, that stuff just has a crap taste

>the watermelon people just copy a fantasy that Steven has of normal humans and their families
Damn. That's deep.

Well, that explains why they look like copypasted from a Nintendo game.

Speaking of fusions.

>Steven.
>Lars.
>Stars.

I don't like it, but with a potential name like that and The New Lars episode coming up, I feel like it's inevitable.

it's fine in coffee I found, but yeah haven't used it in anything else

> normal gender roles
> in MY tumblr cartoon?!

>2 minutes of an episode is a leak

No

It's just terrible in Coke Life. They just use it 50/50 and it still completely ruins the drink.

Not necessarily. As it seems they are identical at "birth", so they freely assign these roles to themselves. Unless they have a kind of lottery we will never know about, or they have a kind of hive-think that causes a subconscious coordination like polarity and mass aligning minerals into crystals.

Is it really even considered a leak if it was gotten from an outside source?

I don't think it being a full episode or not matters.

>watermelon tribe
>identical at birth
What about the puppermelons and the melonhorse? Those are obviously not the same as the humanoid melonfolk. Are they the same species? A mutant subspecies? Have the melonfolk developed their own caste system in the short time since Steven created them?

wait, I just realized something, could the watermelon people be a metaphore for gemkind?
their young are grown in the ground, this we know is true for both, so whatever we see in the watermelon people, could it also be true for gems on homeworld?
maybe they just want children?

Literal retards

The humanoids are all identically Steven-like once mature.
The animal ones... Hard to tell, really.
Maybe they are a purposefully bred subspecies, like Gems are preprogrammed and nigh-identical when they come out of the ground.

So is every future episode gonna have the first two mintes leaked now since CN does this for all their cartoons? If so, thats really shitty because that could potentially ruin many future surprises and climaxes.

>that music in the watermelon island clip

So you what do you guys think of Cartoon Network's interesting broadcasting strategy of leaking 80% of an episode before it actually airs on TV?

This has been the case for a long time, even full episodes before CN changed it. Makes me wonder why they don't just upload stuff the day after the episode premiers though.

Watermelon Dog is the best dog-like hybrid creature and I want a spin-off series based on him

Surely they know by now that the episodes are constantly leaked though. Why do they continue to do it? Hasnt the crew complained to them?

Unlike the watermelon tribe, Gems are born fully grown and ready for service, and their gestation converts the host planet into a lifeless wasteland. Perhaps these two differences are related, and the Gems could reproduce in a less damaging way if they didn't rush their development by deliberately draining so much life from the earth. That one Classroom Gems segment seemed to imply as much.

>Maybe they are a purposefully bred subspecies, like Gems are preprogrammed and nigh-identical when they come out of the ground.
The tribe's only a few months old, and they're already practicing watermelon eugenics? Someone would be so proud.

Yeah, it's really strange. How hard could it be to just hold off on uploading some 2-minute clips until after the episodes air?

>The tribe's only a few months old, and they're already practicing watermelon eugenics? Someone would be so proud.
Maybe they can freely program seeds to produce what they want/the societal structure demands is needed.
This is clearly not evolution here but genetic programming with that kind of time frame.
Much like Steven accidentally programmed the initial melon seeds.

It's their online preview clips, I think.
They must be important in their process or they would not keep putting them up.
Possibly they are used to coordinate the broadcast order.
Or it's deliberate viral marketing to create buzz online.

Like says it feels a little to subtle with this specific clip. However this episode seems like the biggest opportunity ever to put in some TTGL reference. The Crewniverse are a bunch of weebs anyway so they can't possibly be blind to this opportunity either.

At least I hope we get some more obvious reference. I mean Peri wears a visor and controls a giant drill for fuck sake

Yeah, there needs to be a Believe in Me in there somewhere. Or the robot turns into a mecha or some shit.

"female" goes to to war

*big bad's pet dragon
assuming white diamond is final boss after it'[s revealed Rose murdered Pink diamond.

If Rose was capable of producing a reproducing army that can rival gem forces, then why bother with other gems in the first place?

>that can rival gem forces
That's the problem. On their own, they wouldn't.

got any other links?

server firewall is blocking it and i can't do anything about it.

What happens when a nigger finds Watermelon Island?

Ironic death.

Nigga get speared

>If Rose was capable of producing a reproducing army that can rival gem forces, then why bother with other gems in the first place?
They're strategic pawns at best, used exclusively you'd see a...what's the greatest military stomp in history? cause it'd be that.

Welp, looks like I'll have to spoiler myself so you guys don't do it.

Man, I would try so often to advance on Peridot in that drill.

and that's why they are losing badly.

>Stephen is claustrophobic
Fuck. He's gonna mess something up by freaking out. I just know it. Though what plan do they have once they reach The Cluster?

Today, OP was not a faggot.

Blow it all up. Neon Dorito takes no chances.

How come this is happening just recently? These leaks didnt happen when, say, catch and release aired. Did CN just recently st ta r uploading these clips or what?

what episode does that OP still come from?

kinda reminds me of the ending of Sonic CD, where Sonic is standing in a field and small stars start to fall all around him.

I think Steven and Peridot will be fine since they show up fine in the Barn Mates leak.

is there a confirmed episode broadcast release list?

in other words, a list that shows the proper order of the upcoming episodes?

SWI
Gem drill
Same old world
Barn mates
Hit the diamond

OK, thanks. when i tried searching this, i kept getting conflicting results.

ah, even better. danke.

I dunno about other networks, but there could be some reason they put the clips up, right?

Like, maybe they do it for certain audiences (voters, neislen raters?) so they have an idea of what they're watching. Or it could be something for the network internally to look at and make sure broadcast looks identical to what the digital copy looks like.

Remember that problem with Lapis where the water was weird?

>clip show
Was? Nein!
NEIN!