How awful will it be?

How awful will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mfrost11/status/709917523169292289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't

/thread

On the rate of 1/Fire Walk with Me?

Dude like soo awful, i to am a cynical memer fishing for (You)s. Gonna probably push a liberal agenda and SJW and um, black people, Colbert. Hook me up.

If they make a consistent set of episodes that match the levels of the lynch directed episodes of the original series, then it will be good.

>Lynch is 71 years old
>has more hair than i do at 23

I doubt Lynch will pull that shit. He's never been a sjw director. Not to mention he rarely ever uses black actors in his projects. Lynch wont bow down to showtime and promote their pandering

Shut up.

>I doubt Lynch will pull that shit. He's never been a sjw director.
Times change

I choose to believe that tweet is a goof

You don't have to be a SJW to like Bernie.

Fire Walk With Me is 4/Twin Peaks. I'm hoping this will be better.

I want a fucking telenovella format, get the fuck outta here with the cooky, boring FWWM shit

Yes you do.

>I want pleb shit, get the fuck out of here with the boundary pushing ascended art
There are plenty of "entertainment" shows, let the Lynch fans have some kino.

Let me put it this way, if you liked FWWM you will probably enjoy it. If you want comfy Twin Peaks you'll hate it.

It's gonna be way more Eraser Head and horror than comfy. I for one am excited. It's gonna give people nightmares.

He made more tweets advertising for Sanders.

And why not? He was the only halfway decent candidate in the last election. It's true that Lynch used to be a Reagan supporter back in the 80s but that's been a long time ago.

Are you really surprised the guy who teaches black kids to meditate has some leftist views?

>He was the only halfway decent candidate in the last election.
Found the cuck.

>if you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor
>t. bernie sanders

>hey guys turns out Twin Peaks has a dark side which is what the whole show has been about anyway but I'm dedicating a movie to it and instead of straight-up saying what is happening through good writing, I'll use cinematography instead. That will make it art, superior to the show, and pushing boundaries, because reasons.

How about no. There are plenty of boring, obtuse Lynch movies already for the fans, there has been no show like Twin Peaks since Twin Peaks.

FPBP
It will actually be kino

Of course he's liberal like the rest of hollywood but he's also on record having expressed his contempt for political correctness and how it kills true creativity.

Twin Peaks was never SJ-

Gee, I hope there aren't dumb Trump and Hillary quotes out there!

Twin Peaks is the watered down capeshit version of the full realization found in FWWM.

Anything less that Inland Empire tier pleb slaying kino and Lynch will have sold out. You have no shortage of Twin Peaks derivatives. Let Lynch remain free of your plebeian shackles and do what he does best.

Big if true

Frost embarrassed himself with muh drumpf tweets

twitter.com/mfrost11/status/709917523169292289

the tranny was for laughs, not for some profound statement

This is going to be such an embarrassment.

kill yourself ugly

still progressive tho. and duchovny is back

He already went there, with the second season and FWWM. If I had to make a completely random guess like you did, I think Lynch is going to look into the light, take us to the White Lodge, and end his career with something genuinely beautiful

Its not a random guess. Hes said repeatedly S3 is not what it seems and to watch FWWM that itll be more like that than Twin Peaks.

>S3 is not what it seems
>it's exactly like the show & movie I already made

this. and the first episode on the showtime guide has warnings about nudity. we are way past the pine weasel days.

It wont live up to the hype

This, Hillary was the SJW choice.

Bernie was the most overtly cuckoldish canditate by a mile. The cucks just rallied behind Clinton once Bernie had fallen.

This. You just have to be stupid.

It was progressive because it didn't make a big deal out of it.

You could literally use that character to see how open people are. If you see it as "for laughs" you are probably conservative.

>DAE LIBRUL KEKS? UPBOAT IF U AGREE :)

Sup Forums needs to go away. No one gives a shit about American politics.

It's not Sup Forums, Sup Forums knows the score. It's /r/the_donald, which is literally full of mouthbreathers.

Everybody does

Sup Forums is just /r/the_donald now. Pretending like it hasn't been co-opted and is here to stay is lying to yourself. Critical thinking is now forbidden, just look at Trump threads.

>Critical thinking is now forbidden, just look at Trump threads
Except Trump support is actually just the end result of thousands of hours of intelligent critical thinking.

While her entry was played for laughs in an "everyone expected a man" sense and she was part of the running gag about pretty much everyone in the FBI being fairly eccentric she was treated respectfully by the other character and noone ever made as much as a distasteful remark towards her.

Does anybody remember Bernie giving up his mic so some Black ladies could guffaw at him about White privilege? Does anybody remember when Bernie endorsed Hillary even after the emails that were leaked proved she colluded with the DNC to have him lose and literally stood against everything he campaigned on?

Bernie is MAX Jew cuck and your juvenile attempt to dismiss the word "cuck" as a meme (on a memeboard no less) just proves how much the word pushes your buttons. Cucks.

>I think life success comes from a good hairstyle.

yep, pull the trigger .. you're done.

It's actually thousands of hours of wishful thinking that he wasn't a globalist retard and now that the evidence starts coming out it's

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T LIBRULZ DROP THE FFFFAAAAKKKKEEEE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE!!!1

Never disputing the facts in the articles, never admitting that it looks bad, always changing the goalposts, "Where is proofs?", etc. It's bullshit double standard that wasn't applied to Hillary or anyone else. Doesn't look like critical thinking.

He/she was also willing to speak frankly and humorously about her experiences, and made the whole "I'm dressed as a woman" thing a non-issue in order to focus on more important business. She wasn't constantly blowing up about micro-agressions and misused pronouns, it seemed like she expected a certain amount of curiosity and misunderstanding, and took it in stride when it happened

Lol 8 yeasr dood

>giving up his mic

Yeah, I don't support that old fuck, and that's not what happened. And the Bernie endorsement is not even that surprising and was expected the whole time. Cruz and Jeb on the other hand...

Found the baldy.

Don't care, not American, and I supported Trump. Just tired of reddit niggers invading a previously-good board with cult of personality shit.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fags why can't you just stay on Sup Forums? No one fucking cares either way. Stop shitting up the Twin Peaks thread.

>that's not what happened
Yea it is, how do you describes it?

Go bitch on reddit senpai

Not that guy but
>talking about off topic bullshit like a dumb redditor
>tells someone to go to reddit

Oh the irony

You seem insistent on this point, perhaps you're one of these fabled reddit kikes? You should stay on the containment board, kiddo. The rest of Sup Forums has no obligation to put up with your bullshit.

Politics should be at the forefront of any artistic discussion.

social justice for poor people only

Y'all niggers keep responding

Protester chimps climbing onto the stage and him not being able to do much about it and just leaving while they continue to chimp out? You know, what actually happens in the video? He didn't encourage it or "give it up". Just left, as he should.

So whats the over under on us getting to see glorious Shelly naked?

Yeah, but this ain't reddit. You're not gonna get upvotes, just continue to look like a nigger until you stop and can pretend to be someone else.

>Just left, as he should.
TOP KUK, the current president kicked people out of his rallies when that happened.

>angry baldlets

kek

Fuck. Lynch is kino but I can already tell the politics are going to ruin this for me. There was probably a bunch of SJW shit in the original too that I didn't notice because I watched the show before my political awakening.

Imagine if we could get the Kino of Lynch but filtered through the philosophies of the alt-right.

Gee, it's almost like he was trying to differentiate himself from Trump or something. Also, a great idea, considering the charges for violence in his rallies.

>Gee, it's almost like he was trying to differentiate himself from Trump or something.
>Trump is an alpha so I'll act like a huge beta. That'll show him!

Really worked out for him didn't it.

If you let your dumb politics get in the way of a good show, you're the SJW, not him. It's not a red pill if you use it as a suppository.

He didn't lose because of it, so I don't think it hurt or helped either way. But it was consistent.

I agree that I hope the show doesn't try to push forward a political message.

But this Sup Forums baiting is atrocious, what's even worse is that people bite hard.

That bantz

And he ain't president

Lel, I'd love to have an actual discussion about the politics of art, but every little cuck and faggot has to bitch about reddit.

If a piece of media is contributing to the extinction of your race then it doesn't really matter how good the other filmmaking elements are. If you have the best most delicious meal in the world that is laced with fatal poison then at some point how well the dish is prepared becomes an irrelevent point. We're at full blown cultural war. Aesthetic values fall by the wayside if the political ideologies aren't on point.

>muh white genocide

trumpets are pathetic

I'm pretty sure user was being facetious. But yea Lynch has never shoved politics into his work as far as I can remember. The settings in his movies are almost a place out of time. If it were on HBO, then I'd be worried

There's literally nothing wrong with white genocide

>genocide is bad...unless it's happening to whites

He can't keep getting away with it!

He's certainly dabbled in cramming in LGBT shit.

Inland Empire was pretty bad though. I'm hoping for Mulholland Dr tier

this, libtards are fucked

Fuck I'm getting really scared now. Do we know if they cast any black actors? This is going to be a complete cuckfest.

>i'm hoping it'll be shit
why

>not American
Than your opinion on Trump literally doesn't matter. Also, your media is even more disgraceful than ours.

Mulholland Drive is a great film by traditional standards but Inland Empire completely blows it out of the water. It's the best film ever made imo.

Eraserhead had some fairly blatant satire on classical american family values and the 50s style nuclear family.

Blue Velvet was a deconstruction of the idealization of rural americana as a peaceful place where nothing bad ever happens. Same goes for Twin Peaks.

Wild at Heart also painted a pretty bleak, if still affectionate picture of the american south and its people.

>tfw you get BTFO by the guy that wrote Fantastic Four 2: Silver Surfer Boogaloo

>The settings in his movies are almost a place out of time.
>tfw I don't live in Twin Peaks without non-Whites

like half the town were blue eyed icy Aryans

>all the shills go on about how it will be like FWWM
>Laura Dern has described S3 as "hilarious"
Hmmmm

Are you talking about the lesbian scene in Mulholland Dr? That was erotic as fuck. Most of Lynch's work has the overall theme of the seediness lying below the beautiful surface. I've never been bothered by any if the weird sexual stuff he does, and never found to be crammed in to the story the way most modern films/tv shows do.

The jumping man will be back. Not sure if they will keep him in... white face tho

>Blue Velvet was a deconstruction of the idealization of rural americana as a peaceful place where nothing bad ever happens. Same goes for Twin Peaks.

Yeah, but that doesn't have to be an inherently liberal idea. Anybody who lives in a rural American place knows it's not perfect. There's a big drug problem which has gotten worse when jobs are lost. I guess most people who do post modern deconstruction like that are liberal though.

>Are you talking about the lesbian scene in Mulholland Dr? That was erotic as fuck.
Depicting it as beautiful rather than as something depraved and wrong was the SJW statement of its time. We can't forget the tranny in Twin Peaks either. On the surface it might seem like a sight gag, but look deeper and you'll realize that Frost/Lynch have no interest in displaying what's so wrong about LGBT people either.

It's irresponsible to depict them without showing the dangers.

Unlike modern baby-ass directors, Lynch is a real nigga that can hold his political views and not make his work entirely about them.

Infact, I think he considers his work larger than simple shit like politics.

For me, Inland Empire wreaks of Lynch having too much control and nobody reigning him in at all. First of all, it's over three hours long. Way too fucking long for such a thin story. My main gripe with it though is the terrible 2006 era digital camera. Literally looks like it was filmed on a phone.

Mulholland Dr is one of my top 5 movies, probably even higher.