Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Part 5

Previous Adventure: Past Threads: pastebin.com/UprS7B3X

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SEYNb0d9e3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, thank you to Stand Reviewfag for coming back for the new threads,

I think Sgt. Steven Woods would be a decent Sup ForumsCo/ character, and the idea of him with a Mechagodzilla-looking Stand called [MANMADE GOD] is too good to pass up, but I can't think of a decent/appropriate ability for it beyond being a generic punchghost. Any ideas for abilities or where he could fit in the timeline, Sup Forums?

Forgot my picture. For reference, he's from the IDW Godzilla comics (Kingdom of Monsters and Rulers of Earth. Use his kinda grumpy action dad personality from RoE, though, not the misanthropic jerk who lets celebrities die because he hates them from KoM.)

probably 7 if he's a comic character.

Character + stand suggestions Reviewfag didn't get too from last thread. Assuming he comes back.

Also, side story suggestion section of the docs when?

Holy shit, Wild Words.

what are the guidelines for AU stand names? I get it's book titles but should it stick to a specific genre?

Nah, I guess just any books in general. Assuming we're going for book titles and not movie names. Preferably classic books titles.

My only qualm with this naming scheme is, if we use AU!Dan Backslide, his stand would have to be renamed. But otherwise it's fine.

Is this talk of AU's for our Jorge Joestar?

> Riley A (Inside Out)
>Stand: 「SCREAMADELICA」(Primal Scream album)
>Appearance: A pink elephant or the Emotions would be too obvious, so a purple humanoid with no eyes, a large mouth and yellow circular markings. A cross between Cinderella and Enigma in appearance.
>Ability: Two ideas:
1. When Riley witnesses someone overcome with a single emotion, 「SCREAMADELICA」physically pulls out different clones of the target. Each clone is representative of one emotion: joy, fear, disgust, sadness, and anger. The each version of the target is left with the captivity to feel only a single emotion, and is to unstable to do much of anything. They each possess 1/5 of the original targets abilities. So they'd have 1/5 their speed, knowledge, memories, stando powa, etc.
>Only by compromising with each other can the different copies fuse back together
>The copy that represents the emotion the target was feeling at the time they were split is the only one with memories of the attack, and sort of acts at the "prime" version
2. When Riley learns someone's inner most forbidden desire,「SCREAMADELICA」activates and physically pulls the target into three separate versions: id, ego, and superego. The id is completely obsessed with「fulfilling desires」without regard for social protocol. On the other end, the superego is so entrenched in what「ought to be done」that they rarely actually accomplish anything. The ego is the rational version of the target who will attempt to rejoin with the others. However, as it lacks 2/3 of itself, the ego will have all aspects of itself such as strength, reflexive speed, healing, memory, sight, smell, etc. reduced to one third their normal strength.
>Could also loose their memory of some social protocols and motivation for desires, but I'm not really sure how that would work out.
>Like that one episode of Brave and the Bold

Destructive Power: D
Speed: E
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: B

>Role: Fireside Girl

Yeah.

Set in an AU where Warden has fused Nowhere Man and Pure Imagination, giving him the ability to combine universes as well as become president, he begins assembling an army of Perfect Kuzcos and heads into space, along with AU!M.E. LeTerally known as Duck Dodgers, in order to become god. On earth, a teenage Tommy Pickles and Chuckie Finster are called upon by an AU Kuzco, who is good because he went to highschool, to investigate a series of murders taking place inside Danny's Gamble (so called because the town is now made entirely of AU Danny the Streets) where the victims have been skinned alive. They team up with Plucky, who in this universe sold his soul to the WB to become the Toxic Revenger and protect his mother, who has been driven insane by Warden warping reality, Shaggy and Scooby, who have returned to Danny's Gamble after Scrooge dies and names them in his will, and Daria, who is just sorta there. Along the way, the heroes must face AU Fred, who became a doctor rather than a barber, replacement president Mr. Pickles, who fills in for the Warden while he's in space, the space program itself, and Warden and Dodgers with their Kuzco army.

It's ridiculous.

Yes.

So the department store is volcano shaped then.

Oh that's cool. Because I remember talk of a Part 9 which I think is ridiculous if Araki himself hasn't even finished Part 8.

God dammit meant to reply to

We still need to addressed the fact that the head of Human Resources is fucking huge.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ

And he has a very tiny cubicle.

When he stretches out it's perched on top of his head.

Seriously, he's tall enough that he can participate in the final fight of the part without any fancy-schmancy transformations.

If there is AU Taffy in there, I got a stand or him.

Stand User: AU Taffy Nibbles
Stand Name: [THE WIZARD OF EMERALD TOWN]
Appearance: A golden ring with a ruby and emerald in it, which serves as a hat for Taffy

Ability: [EMERALD TOWN] lets user think about a certain internal organ. If user points at someone with a clear thought about the organ, This organ appears inside the ruby, making everyone in a 10 meter radius around the target excluding the user that the organ is missing. The victim can live without the heart or brain. Without heart, Victim is braveless, cowering in fear before anyone. If he decides to strike the user, then the heart appears in the emerald, givng it back to the victim and not letting the user take it for 4 hours. Same with the brain, but without the brain victim has numerous holes in his memories, which are difficult to figureativly "sew back", by thinking about it with the mind and body. Without lungs victim has the worst stamina, etc.

Role: an acquaintance of Plucky.

>Disney character
>is a WB executive

Is this to poke fun that cartoon creators and staff switch companies from time to time?

If Warden had fused with Nowhere Man, them what has happened to Nobody?

Is he dead, or has he somehow escaped, regrow ing Nowhere Man into a more terrifying incarnation and biding his time?

I guess.

>Me. Nobody's new stand, Catch 22, allows him to bring abstract concepts to life and to infuse Amy object with an artstyle, giving it it's philosophical qualities
>if Nobody made an object Futurist, it would have traits of youthful speed and power that Futurism as an art movement represents

>「MAD WORLD」
>Appearance: World from FHfIF, albeit Araki-fied

>Personality: Has a cheerful, child-like personality that masks an extreme devotion to its user and whoever it befriends.

>Ability: Has the ability to copy other stands' appearance and abilities, though it retains its personality. It can only copy one stand at a time, though changing forms is instantaneous; it can turn into a close-range brawler at one point, then a long-range barrage stand the next second. Abilities and effects that 「MAD WORLD」 copies from other stands linger when changing, the linger time depends on how long 「MAD WORLD」 was in the form when he uses those abilities, as well as how strong the copied stand is during the time it was fought.

>Stats:
Power: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Speed: ?
Precision: ?
Development Potential: ?

Stand reviewfag stated last thread that the stand was too OP, although I'm just trying to make its powers as faithful to its role in Fosters. If it was a rogue stand, its OPness would make perfect sense, though I understand it would need some tweaking should it come under the possession of a user, for example Frankie. Any ideas on what to change?

The department store is volcano shaped with him located in the middle of it.

Once they've trashed the store, he retreats into the HR department, which the door is comically too small for him to fit through but he manages it off screen anyway. The door is located at the very bottom of the volcano mall's base.

It's like the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode where he finds a door at the bottom of a volcano and it leads into an air conditioned, well lit office.
Only this would be like an office complex.

>instead of taking away identity, his stand places it upon others

In the AU, Nobody is initially de-powered and reduced back too Mr. Morden.

Later on, he gets Catch 22 and becomes Mr. Somebody.

Taffy could work. He'd be renamed Tuffy though. He might've sold Jerry's soul to the WB and is Plucky's mentor. Either him or Plucky is getting possessed by the Telephone Avatar though. Maybe both?

Plucky seems like he coukd work being possessed by the TA.

Hell, the TA'S influence might even his stand to become a strange mix of Plucky ' s holes and the TA's data control.

>Morse joins up with the gang as a Protag
>near the middle if the story, he ilunlocjd Catch 22
>he reabsorbs Nowhere Man after Warden is killed

>Nowhere Man fuses woth Catch 22 to become Genesis (after the bible section), and it transforms Nobody into a figure not unlike the Candle Demon at the end of Grant's Doom Patrol run
>he turns on the party, and Genesis ' s massive power over reality motivates Nobody to almost destroy every single universe and reduce it to cosmic nonsense before he is fought and killed by the party

>Genesis
Why not Good Omens :^)

I think Squidward should be the one to direct them to the department store.

The UR are all gearing up to raid the DMV and then Squidward chimes in
>"No, you idiots, it's clearly the department store!"
>"What makes you say that?"
>Cut to a panel with Squidward facing them with his tentacles on his hips and behind him there's a giant building shaped like a volcano with a huge monster sitting in the crater of it directing flying devils carrying packages for delivery as if they were amazon drones
>"Call it a hunch."

We could have the perfume department in this encounter and have a gift shop be the final hurdle before reaching Patrick when they're climbing the WB tower far later in the story.

Hue

>Squidward goes there to buy Canned Bread

Squidward knows where all the hell pit traps are in the store.

I think Squidward's original mission was to infiltrate Rolf's group and begin prepping them to become another of the gangs under the WB's control, but when Plucky showed up he tossed the original plan out the window when the UR started fighting the other gangs.

I can't just leave, put too much stock in this crap already. I'm here in one way or another until it's done.

Whoops. I'll get those at the end of this thread. Don't be so pessimistic ya goofball, if I did have to drop out I'd let everyone know.

While we're on the topic of Squidward, I had some things I'd like to bring to the forefront:

What are we going to call Squidward's second Stand, how we should go about with bringing it out, and how exactly Red Guy depowers him?

Red Guy puches him in the face so hard, that the beauty of the face is lost, essentially "breaking" the contract. But, he's got a new stand, which is revealed after the battle since Squidward is out cold.

Probably something to do with clarinets. Could have something to do with music or sound.
>「RHAPSODY IN BLUE」

I had some thoughts on that actually.

When the Red Guy makes his appearance, they jump out of the building. Rolf is busy fighting the Telephone Avatar, Dexter is keeping HIM occupied, and the rest are fighting the Red Guy.

The Red Guy is too much for Taffy and Cartman, as the Red Guy is about to finish them off, Squidward asks him if he'd like to dance, intending to use his power on the Red Guy, but then he points out who gave Squidward his power, who it was that gave him his looks, and who is was the plucked him out of the depths of mediocrity. When Squidward still insists on fighting the Red Guy, he takes back everything he gave Squidward, reverting him back to his normal appearance, but he still has a stand, though radically changed.

Squidward then buys time before Plucky arrives.

I just remembered: Cartman does not have a definite stand yet. Anyone got any ideas?

While this is unrelated to Part 5, since the user for 「NUE!」 in Part 7 needs a user, I'd suggest the Chief Blue Meanie from Yellow Submarine.
He'd ride around on the Dreadful Flying Glove

>"This world is to full of colors! No one should stand out! No one should be special! Only when His Blackness gains the corpse shall the world be made right!"

He says he has a super OP one, but he doesn't.

He doesn't get one until the end, and he doesn't even figure out that he has it.

It should just be a gag where he gets a punchghost in the last panels, but no one notices or informs him. He is never brought up again, so it doesn't really matter.

He gets one after they defeat Dr. Facilier since that's when he eats a stand jawbreaker from the big bag of them that they found on Dr. Facilier's person.

We really need to put some more thought into the gang arc since our heads all seem to be laser focused on the end of the part.

Cartman's Stand should probably actually be capable of everything he says it is for irony's sake, but he has to trigger the powers of it in such a way that it could never function beyond being a mediocre punchghost.

It should only ever be useful when Cartman is facing Jew Producer at the movie set.

>Cartman's Stand can only go full power when he's fighting someone Jewish

This amuses me because of how perfectly it works.

Any update on the fighting game yet? That's the only reason why I bother checking these threads out.

>The Stand at first only seems to work on Jewish people, but it actually works on people Cartman sees as 「Greedy」

Since Squidward's a clarinet fanatic, I figure that it should be something classical in nature for a name, like something from Mozart or Bach.

I've got an idea on how the scene would play out with Red Guy, presuming Squidward doesn't have any current 「Partners」:

>Taffy and Cartman lie battered and bruised in a bit of rubble behind Squidward, fully intent on taking on Red Guy solo.
>Red Guy nonchalantly stares at Squidward, sucking on a bucket of pork butts and taters with a clarinet.
>"Oh, Squidward, it's been a while since since you and I have had any proper face-to-face time."
>Squidward takes a step forward and makes a dramatic pose.
>"Hey, Red Guy, I got a question for you."
>Red Guy stops inhaling food for a moment, giving a dry smile to Squidward.
>"Ooh, I'm all ears."
>Squidward puts on his own cocky grin as 「Two To Tango」 appears behind him.
>"Would you care to 「DANCE」?"
>Red Guy can't help but start rolling around, hugging his knees as he busts out laughing, before slowly walking on his buttcheeks towards Squidward.
>"Already forgotten where that 「Stand」 of yours came from, apparently. As if a silly trick like that would work on me."
>Squidward's confidence falters slightly as Red Guy inches closer.
>"The last stooge that had that fetching little guy thought he could beat me with it, too. But the both of you forgot one little detail..."
>Squidward tries to raise his hands in defense, but is swiftly struck in the face with a clarinet.
>"IF YOU DON'T ANSWER, THAT 「STAND」 IS POWERLESS!"
>Red Guy laughs his ass off and then proceeds to laugh alongside it at the now normal and Stand-less squidman before reattaching it.
>"What are you gonna do now, Squiddy-boy? Can't exactly fight me with our contract broken, can you?"
>Squidward stares at the ground beside him on the verge of tears.
>"Why the long face, Squiddy? Is it because you realize that without me, you're just a MEDIOCRE OBOE TOOTER?!"

>Squidward seems all but ready to give up, until he notices the clarinet.
>He reaches out towards it while Red Guy continues to gloat.
>"It's hilarious that you thought you could ever beat me, the Red Guy, when I gave you that power in the first place!"
>Red Guy's too wrapped up in his laughter to notice that Squidward has grabbed hold of the clarinet.
>Right as he looks back to Squidward, he clocks him hard enough to send him back with the clarinet.
>It hangs on barely as it's nearly broken in half by the impact of hitting two people.
>Squidward stands tall as Red Guy holds his nose, infuriated at Squidward's actions.
>"You're right, it was dumb. It was dumb to abandon the one thing in life that I really enjoyed, all to be your puppet for those fleeting looks and fame. Well, I'm not gonna be your lackey anymore!"
>Red Guy walks forward again, his nose now swollen to resemble Squidward's and Squidward readies himself to fight back with the clarinet.
>Right before he can summon 「TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET」, Squidward swings in with the clarinet and it reforms like new as Squidward awakens his true Stand, which proceeds to punch Red Guy into a wall.
>Red Guy gasps in surprise that Squidward has a Stand, while Squidward just gives his trademark grin from the show.
>"Hey, Red Guy."
>Squidward's Stand poses as Squidward does his own pose with the clarinet.
>"Allow me to play you an Old Country favorite!"

-->To Be Continued

Red Guy should probably tear Squidward's contract up while laughing to revert him back to normal.

Alright. Let me take a crack on it.

STAND USER:ERIC THEODORE CARTMAN
STAND NAME:「AMERIKA」 (Rammstein song)
Appearance: A South Park-style Humanoid, wearing typical 40s German officer gear with a faceless face, wearing a hood with a officer's cap on top.
Ability: If「AMERIKA」 is not fighting against 「JEWISH」or 「GREEDY」people, then the stand is a mediocre punchghost. If it is fighting these two types of people, then 「AMERIKA」 pulls its' hood off, revealing a tentacled Cthulu-type face. 「AMERIKA」creates the clones of himself, wielding torches and flamethrowers, can make the tentacles burst from the ground, and use electricity-based attacks.
Power: C->A
Speed : C->A
Range: D->A
Durability C->A
Precision C->A
Development E->E

>Last Stooge
>That subtle meta reference to Kevin

I admit it's a bit of bias, but I support this sequence of events.

>>"Allow me to play you an Old Country favorite!"
youtube.com/watch?v=SEYNb0d9e3w

On the gang part, I came up with a few stand ideas for the Gangreen Gang.

>Ace
>「GREEN MANALISHI」
>A devilish-looking punchghost with four hands. If it holds onto something, all objects of similar nature will suddenly start to fly around the user, as though locked in a gravitational pull.

>Shego
>「GREEN COLOR OF THE SKY」 (OK-Go album, with the word "blue" altered to "green" to fit better)
>Allows the user to absorb heat from her surroundings through the use of flames she can summon from her body and shoot at things. The more heat that is drained, the colder the object gets, while the hotter the user is. The flames get bigger the more heat is absorbed and may "splash" onto other things.

>Zorak
>「GREEN BEANS」 (Chad VanGaalen)
>Allows the user to regenerate or duplicate their own body parts. If a part is torn off, the user still has control over it. The limbs generated by this effect can attach to another person, becoming a fully functioning ligament under their control, however it poisons the person, and they begin to slowly die as long as it is attached.

>Roger Klotz
>「LITTLE GREEN BAG」
>A suitcase-like monster, it can remove any obstacles in it's user's path by sucking it inside, no matter how big it is. The user can bring things sucked up by the stand back out to get in an opponent's way. Either it doesn't work on humans, or it does, but they can still use their stand inside of it, and beat it into regurgitating them.

>Rancid Rabbit
>「A CERTAIN SHADE OF GREEN」 (Incubus)
>A dense green smoke cloud, it is completely tangible, and very sharp to the touch, cutting people when it hits them. The stand's preferred method of killing is coiling around enemies and going down their throats, killing them. The user can hide the stand inside objects, which release the stand when broken or opened. It can also change it's size and shape. The downside is that the user suffers more damage than normal when the stand is attacked.

Change the appearance to a robotic humanoid that resembles a nazi
Ditch the clones and electricty; make it so the more Jewish or Greedy someone acts, it will produce more and more electricity out of a generator built into its chest.

There. Happy?
STAND USER:ERIC THEODORE CARTMAN
STAND NAME:「AMERIKA」 (Rammstein song)
Appearance: A Robotic South Park-style Humanoid, resembling a nazi officer.
Ability: If「AMERIKA」 is not fighting against 「JEWISH」or 「GREEDY」people, then the stand is a mediocre punchghost. If it is fighting these two types of people, then 「AMERIKA」 pulls its' hood off, revealing a tentacled Cthulu-type face. 「AMERIKA」can burst tentacles from the ground, but its' primary function lies in its' reactor. The more someone acts 「JEWISH」 or 「GREEDY」, the more electricty build up in the reactor, which sends the high-voltage at the desired target.
Power: C->A
Speed : C->A
Range: D->A
Durability C->A
Precision C->A
Development E->E

(I still prefer the first version. This one is by the demand.)

I personally perfer this version myself. First one had potential, but felt kind of bland.

so who are the big threats in the demon celebrity arc?

>Since Squidward's a clarinet fanatic, I figure that it should be something classical in nature for a name, like something from Mozart or Bach.

Amadeus?

Jew Producer from Drawn Together is arc boss I think.

Did we have something from Cats Don't Dance in this? They'd be on set too.

The Warner Brothers and the Warner sister.

I know there's more, but I'm just not to that section of part 5 yet in my thought process.

>Did we have something from Cats Don't Dance in this?
Darla Dimple and [Big And Loud]? I thought she was in Part 6?

We talked about it once, it never went anywhere though.

Well bugger. I think we came to the conclusion that [Big And Loud] is roughly on the same scale as [Spoon] and Mr T.C Bog.

If she's not in part 6, then cast her in part 5 as one of the celebrities.

How is their teamwork?

Do the Urban Rangers have trouble with the first gang until they see how disorganized they are and pull off some slick combos to win?

Some people were discussing having Lalavava in part 6 as an assassin who goes after an older Penny and either Ludwig or Donald. I doubt she'd be in it, but here's a stand attempt for her.

>「VIVA LA VIDA」
>Resembles a tall, bird like creature, similar to a crane or some other wading bird, except it’s body is covered in black spikes.
>The stand can allow it’s user to teleport themselves and others to where they would be five seconds later. It does this by firing it’s spikes out at things and hitting them. It doesn’t damage it much as the spike only pricks them before teleporting them. The spike remains where it was when it hit the thing, floating in mid-air. It doesn’t really effect time, only sending things to where they would be five seconds into the future.
>The thing is teleported back to it’s original position five seconds later.
>Every time a spike teleports someone or something, the spike releases a wave of electricity, which only affects things not teleported. It can electrocute people, short out electronic devices, or burn things. Things electrocuted by this are reverted back to normal after five seconds, but they still show signs of being electrocuted.
>The user has little control over what the spikes hit.

Power: B
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: D

Role: An assassin the Warden sends after Penny when he discovers she has sent spies into his jail. This might provoke Penny into helping them again since they killed Xero.

Well, I tried anyway. I'm sorry if it's been done before.

Sup Forums here, out of curiosity, how many of you fuckers have actually read the manga because this shit is awful.

You suggest a stand then and show us how it's done.

>Sup Forums talking down to anyone

I thought Sup Forums hated Jojo

Phantom Scare's protagonist actually gets character development, which is more than I can say for Jonathan. /CoCo/'s is great, don't talk shit on it because "y-your all casuals desu".

Eh, live and let live.
As much as I like this project, in the end it's just autistic fanfiction born out of the collective minds of bored anons.

Woah, everyone look out, the w/a/ps and f/a/ggots are here!

I can see Ace and Zorak's Stands working together: Zorak spawn extra limbs and tosses one of these limbs to Ace while fighting an opponent, all 「GREEN BEANS」limbs get atracted to Ace, allowing him to place them on his opponent

Sounds like an idea I had for Chris-chan final form in part 8

Like those mobs in the latest Wolfenstein?

True, but that's still not going to stop us. We acknowledge it, we just don't care.

So anyway, part 5, how are we getting rid of the Fireside Girls? I don't think the Urban Rangers kill them, but they do need to be taken out of the picture somehow.
Do they get arrested for tax fraud and hauled off to a reform school? It's a ploy by WB to keep them from blabbing to anyone.

The Gangreen Gang gets a second beating after this when the UR find them still trying to do land grabs.

Should the second fight still be a fight?

There really has been no thought at all put into the gang fights.

Definitely call him in as backup in the Part V man of murder finale.

Maybe not too big a role. More like how Raoh and Kenshiro got namedropped when they appeared.

finally someone who understands.

I've been littering shit like that all over Part 5 dude.

Man the lunch breaks at HR are always like that.

Everyone takes their sweet-ass time getting to it. And then they all rush back to work when its over.

Also Melinda who does the Job interviews always has her tits out.

It's a love letter to JJBA expressed the only way we know how: through memes and cartoon references. I love it.

You guys are literally in love with Joshuu, even though he's just a jerky, one-note character who has, pretty obviously, been killed off or disabled by Damo and will never contribute anything of importance to the plot except being a gag character. You're actually saying he's the one who defeats him even though it's pretty clearly going to be Josuke and Hato + whatever the hell her stand is.

Now that that's out of the way, yeah I agree this project is pretty stupid, but what the hell, it's fun.

I was thinking Roger and Ace could work together, by having LGB spew out things that Ace's stand can grab and attract. Maybe the three of them can use their stands in combination?

Meanwhile RR and Shego's stands could work together too. If Shego's flames can spread and Shade of Green is combustible, they can send a giant, sharp, freezing cloud of hypothermia at enemies. Of course Rabbit would likely be frozen solid by this effect too, so they'd have to use it in emergencies.

I think a nice touch is that eventually they figure out that other people CAN'T see demons similar to how other people cant see Stands.

Which is why they can see the ghosts going in and out of buildings.

After the events of Part 5 were over. Cartman went on to try and hone his strength.

By beating the shit out of the entire population of Israel.

>Melinda
I'm not familiar with this character.

Everyone working in HR is already dead, either dead for real or just dead inside.

There's the volcano shaped shopping center above, the Urban Rangers must navigate its twisted steel of industry, and then there's the office complex below.
There are no windows there, you can't even tell what time of day it is, all the clocks contradict each other so you never know when your shift is up.

It's rows and rows of cubicles with dammed souls taking phone calls. Don't ever answer a phone while down there.
It's like a thought milking factory that feeds Telephone Avatar, and it is one of many, though this is the only one with the honor of having a demon overseer.

Dexter has to hack his way into their system (in many senses of the word since the sever room is overgrown with cables) while the other Urban Rangers fend off the water cooler crowd.

Max! Powerline. Although he joins the heroes.

Jan Mouse. Who dies because of her contract, but inspires Max to rebel.

Its the tittyharpy from fantasia. That paragraph was a reference to the Fantasia segment.

I... I work at an office senpai. I was taking the piss at some coworkers.

I dont actually know anyone called Melinda.

Still not sure where in the story that should happen.

Once Max joins the heroes, there needs to be a scene where they pool their intel with Rex and start figuring out just what is going on.

Demons, unlike stands, can be hurt by things that are not stands.

Powerful demons should be able to make themselves visible to normal people, but they're only visible when they choose to be visible.
To stand users they're visible all the time though.

Yeah. Which is why everyone panics when they see a giant homosexual lobster demon destroy downtown, but no one notices that the local mall has the souls of the damned passing through there.

You mean the centaur?

She could work in the store above, interviewing people for positions at the WB.

So is Rex on part 6?

>Still not sure where in the story that should happen
Well, I figured that it takes place after Jan fight with the UR, where she's seemingly killed, and after Max's fight, where he snaps out of his Powerline persona. Jan's apparent death makes the WB sends Mortos to collect her soul.

So before the Urban Rangers raid the WB movie studios?

Maybe Rancid Rabbit's stand is constantly producing heat as it moves and grows, so Shego's fire wouldn't do much damage to it. It might even act as a sort of armor for the stand so he's less vulnerable.

Since the movie studios seem to be the last shell company, yes.

How many shell companies are there right now?

-The department store - HR
-Acme Looniversity - R&D
-Movie Studios - ?

And the legal firm I think is located in the 666 story tower.

We can add more if anyone comes up with anything interesting.

Let's see:

Looniversity - Research and development
Department store - Human Resources
Lawyers firm - Legal department
Movie Studio - Talent Agency

There is also a financial one that is yet to be decided

Wouldn't financial hide behind a bank, or would that be too obvious?

I'd say there should be one more, but I can't think of what it could be though. It's just so there can be 6 departments, to go with the unholy gimmick.

There could actually be 7 and based on the seven deadly sins, but that might be pushing it.

probably a stock market, so the UR have to go through a bunch of stockbrokers yelling "BUY! SELL! BUY!" and all the damage from the fight causes fluctuation in the markets for no apparent reason