A SECOND EXPLOSION IN GERMANY NOT LONG AGO

youtube.com/watch?v=YA1670L0f3Q

A SECOND EXPLOSION IN GERMANY NOT LONG AGO IN BAVARIA THIS TIME

What the hell is going on Germany ?
What is happening has the whole world gone mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-c-xc24C8g
youtube.com/watch?v=5VP5LG3iHnA
liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1469413576
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/07/syrian-refugee-murders-woman-in-germany.php
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/wybuch-w-bawarskiej-restauracji-sa-ciezko-ranni-sprawca-nie-zyje,663327.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LkBGgehdcKE
youtube.com/watch?v=C3T1Npx888U
on.rt.com/7kf9
twitter.com/RT_com/status/757411218512572416
youtu.be/30t3fRtf7gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I cannot handle the cuckholding going on anymore when will Europe wake the fuck up.

I'm mad as hell just watching Europe fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-c-xc24C8g

testing this

youtube.com/watch?v=5VP5LG3iHnA

Good, they caused it so let them feel cultural enrichment
Also
>me on left

Aight, didn't work so here the link.
liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1469413576

Looks like it was a suicide bomber who was trying to get into a music concert.

you know what fuck having the moral high ground there must be white german gangsters with access to guns hust fucking go and gun them down kill them all

Are you sure, Australien? I can't find anything on the news

I know we all like to banter whenever this shit happens in Europe, tragedy is the best source of humor, but at this point it's just sad. It's almost as if the German government is working against its own. When will this shit end?

Political correctness has gone way too far and eventually it won't just be terrorist attacks they will have to deal with.

Eventually there will be so many Muslims and migrants that the Europeans will be wiped out.It's genetic suicide.

Guys, guys. lets calm down. no one knows if this was a terrorist attack by Muslims. lets not jump to conclusions ok guys.

It could have been the far right, we know that fascists operate all over Europe. Lets just not jump to conclusions guys, it might all be an accident, or maybe a misunderstanding.

I occasionally take a few months off a Sup Forums every now and then, and seemingly every time I come back a few days later the happenings start pouring in. Kek is a gracious god.

Apocalypse when?

of course you cant, do you expect them to tell you?

Take the wheel egyptian god KEK, you now have complete control

ANOTHER ATTAQQ

ITS HAPPENING

I haven't heard any explosions

Are you from that part of Germany ?

I hope Germans don't immigrate here especially not to my great state of Montana.
Fuck off krauts.

hes german, so hes part of the hive mind and just knows

mfw polish media owned by germans are telling about this while germans dont know shit

No, fuck you

Link, Dimitri

source you faggots

They try'd to hide the last explosion claiming it was gas explosion and eventually it finally came out that it was a bomb. It wouldn't surprise me if they try'd to hide this one too.

NEW ATTAQQ

powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/07/syrian-refugee-murders-woman-in-germany.php

Apocalypse now.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT MUSLIMS BRO

I TOLD YOU DOG

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/wybuch-w-bawarskiej-restauracji-sa-ciezko-ranni-sprawca-nie-zyje,663327.html
And it's Piotr not Dimitri

youtube.com/watch?v=LkBGgehdcKE

here is another link

go draw some more racist cartoons ben garrison

Your not welcome in Montana fucker. I don't want arabs/turks/persians here. FUCCKKK OFFF!!!

can't tell if genuinely retar-
>flag

fucking burgers

It is everywhere...

Ansbach music festival

are you saying you dont want cultural enrichment? that sounds pretty damn racist to me

Your not a RACIST are you

So he tried to go into a music festival with a bomb strapped to himself... But got turned away.

That's fucking racist.

>old news
You negers got me all over excited for nothing, damn you all

youtube.com/watch?v=C3T1Npx888U

White Germans are welcome in the US.

As are all other WHITE Europeans. With the exception of the French

Yeah I don't if the U.S fails Montana will still be great. Therefore I don't want German Muslims here. Also the cuck white ones can stay in their country.

I've got a strange message too.

People have put the word racism on a pedestal like they think it's the worst thing in the world and they've over hyped the word so much that it's gotten stupid.

Buzzwords are starting to loose their power now.

>German Muslims
yeah no, im more worried about the muslims from Sudan, or Nigeria, or Morocco, or Algeria, or Iran, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Yemen, or Lebanon, or Somalia, or Eritrea, or Pakistan...

jesus christ, when you think about it, we are fucked. And dont think your not fucked bro, Obama will bring you cultural enrichment, whether you like it or not, and Shillary will just escalate it. the only way to resist is what Russia is doing, fight in the streets, murder if needs be. they wont hesitate to kill us so why cower in a corner and cry?

>far right animals want to ban this
explain yourselves what are you fucking faggots?

As someone who is French thank you for the ban, fucking retards ruined the country I don't even associate myself with it anymore.

I live in Montana I will fight to the death to protect this land.

nice eye fetish you got there achmed

People have gone soft these days and they have forgotten that sometimes you need to fight for freedom instead of just playing games on their
i phones.

Sometimes you have no choice but to fight and the people coming in from third world countries understand this simple concept but Europeans don't seem to get it and the Migrants are taking advantage of that fact.

my mother's already dead you asshole

Thats a fanatic with a bomb who will kill your family and the hot girl down the street tomorrow.
>Damn right I'd ban that.

>implying im raghead

German media I'm full 'shut it down' mode. Also notice the Germans last night completely bought the gas expulsion news. They are so cucked they refuse to question their medias sources.

>What the hell is going on Germany ?
They're at war, they just havn't officially declared it yet because it's politically incorrect.

But the US is so much more enriched than Germany, isn't it? Germany has a white native population of 87%, the US I think has only 75% whites left but I'm not sure. Can any Burger confirm?

It was released later that it was a bomb but that was very quietly released info.

Fucking kek

>

You fool! Now that you replied, she won't reverse-die and get resurrected!!

eventually we're going to have to change this to 'minutes' at this rate

If repeating numbers this nigger dies in his sleep tonight

> #Ansbach attacker was refused asylum but allowed to stay in #Germany temporarily on.rt.com/7kf9
twitter.com/RT_com/status/757411218512572416

Really Germany ....
I just have woken up..

Not in my state check out this video of my town. Located in Billings, Montana. This is the America I will never let you be a part of.
youtu.be/30t3fRtf7gA

The german people need to learn to be more tolerant or this kind of stuff will keep happening.

smdh

Is there another bomb?

thanks for new maymay

>advocates for sovereignty and foreign policy issues based around what he wants to fuck, and which holes he wants to put his dick in -- calls other people animals.

Wait is this a secondary not related to the one at the café?

:

I can understand you

Wqtch for your country, krauts will try to infest it once germany is done

Can't wait until the 'minutes' version, shouldn't be more than another month or two at this rate

Meme Magic has turned into The Fel.
As the happenings increase, more lives are lost.
Lives are the fuel for the magic. We are indirectly killing hundreds by channeling these memetic powers.

who are you telling to wait?

You'll get no Sympathy from us you stand and fight for your country like man damn't.

Anyone?

Wait is this a new one?

I can't even keep track of Germany getting it's ass reamed out

impressive

such clothing could be used as a disguise by terrorists. besides, that particular shitskinned dirtworshiping sandnigger looks like she may even be kind of attractive. why wouldn't we want to uncover that?

Mankind cannot remake itself without suffering, for it is both the marble and the sculptor

its not about white, its about culture. Plenty of whites fucking hate their own country, and wish to see themselves and the country die.

its about culture and values. Would you have a problem with South Koreans coming to your country, i wouldnt. the people Europe is letting in are genuinely at odds with everything the west stands for

This really blows my mind, you might as well axe it down to minutes just to turn the knife in the wound.

This. Germans, start kicking down doors and kill some shitskins.

Dude Montana is fucking beautiful.
Surely your okay with Germans coming in right?

>Reply
If she strips, she can stay.

I can totally see Fatima Al-Germani's nipple in that thing.

Those kebabs are on fire goddamn

Luckily I don't believe in this type of supersticious stuff

Was the cause of the first one ever reported?

Based Ameriburger with the quads of obvious truth.

Well, atleast it hits the right country.

>The motive for the attack is not known. The interior minister said a terror motive could not be ruled out.

'murrica, pls adopt!

Ordo in chaos
Chaos in ordo

>Not in my state check out this video of my town. Located in Billings, Montana. This is the America I will never let you be a part of.
Relax, Burger. The only reason I ever would want to come into the US would be if Trump would be President. Right now Clapistan is spic and kike and nigger heaven

ITS A TRIPLE EVENT