FIRE HAPPENING!!!!!!

FIRE BEHIND MY HOUSE HAS BURNED OVER 20 THOUSAND ACERS SINCE IT STARTED ON FRIDAY!!!

ONLY 10% CONTAINED FUCK FUCK FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

someone shop hillary laughing in the background.

Santa Clarita fire? Yeah it's fucking nuts. Sun was blood red yesterday over north hollywood.

goodbye

Might wanna pack your important shit in your house op and get out.

;-;

oh, its california? it'd be more concerning if it wasn't on fire.

>fire keeps going
>dry winter
>Soon hits LA and the rest of the Valley
>state of emergency declared
>tens of millions evacuated
>millions of Californians displaced
>federal gov moves them to red states to overwhelm the vote in the general election

RIP democracy

We won't notice you're gone

West coast has gone full on Canada

Don't put the fire out, or it will win

It was ominos as fuck.

No word about it on the news though. But we've had worse fires.

very funny joke

Why the fuck does anyone live near the forests in Cali? This happens every year without fail, it shouldn't catch people off guard.

*rings bell*
the end is near

This is what you get for living in California enjoy

It's only fitting you SoCal fags be cleansed by the Great Fire. If only there were more trees in West Hollywood

the fire rises

Hey OP, you 626 ?
909 here but work in Covina

Press f to pay respek

I saw that too, was lovely.

>only people left in California are hownowners who protected their property's with fire resistant landscaping (conservatives).

>California's 55 electoral votes go to trump...

Praise kek

This is our punishment for stealing California from tacoland.

Are you talking about the "Sand Fire"? Kek, Sup Forums lives so close to me. Liberals still make the majority here though.

Looks like a Dwarf Star.

fpbp

>BURNED OVER 20 THOUSAND ACERS
oh no

>RIP democracy

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/

Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

YES GOYIM!

661 master race!

>Happening
this isn't a happening, just mother nature cleaning out the trash

Nice knowing you burger bro, hey, mind if you go by and pick me up some milk while you're outside?

seasoned polack 10/10

CAN'T UNSEE IT

put a line of water around u

u will be ok

When shit hits the fan you gotta let adrenaline take over, do not pause. I survived a deadly earthquake while others around me perished, simply by keeping my head. Many people were quickly overcome by anxiety and the stress of the situation. Dont let that happen to you.

My advice is to keep calm and stay frosty.

this