Come to Sup Forums

>Come to Sup Forums
>Civil War threads everywhere
Where the fuck did everything go so wrong.
Back in my day mods would've banned this amount of shilling.
What the fuck.

>Back in my day mods would've banned this amount of shilling.
No they wouldn't. Mods haven't given a shit since 2006. And the ones that did gave the fuck up in 2010.

>have to hide roughly a dozen threads each time I open up Sup Forums to get rid of the Civil War garbage alone
Can't wait for this shit to go away

Upvoted my fellow Sup Forumsedditor ;)

Loved those five SCARLET WITCH IS MAI WAIFU threads.
Then again, I doubt Sup Forums fares any better with their CW threads.

I'm sorry you're salty over BvS.

Why even bother to hide threads? Seems pretty pointless. If you don't care about something then just don't go to the thread.

I just want the mods to send all live action shit to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for comics and cartoons. These movies are neither.

Wait

We have mods?

>Back in my day
Stopped reading right there. This isn't new, there was plenty of BvS threads, Zootopia threads and such before this. Stop posting such shitty bait.

>Flash news: people talk about what has recently come out.
More at 11.

You can shitpost as much as you can as long it is movie related, but try to post something about other comic websites or Sup Forums related games and the hotpocket man will rush to delete it.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

>shilling

A superhero movie that literally prints money and is not a shitshow like DC doesn't need shilling. Not that Sup Forums faggot fanboys are any better.

>liking something is shilling

I guess I can kind of understand your confusion after BvS, it must be weird to see such an opposite reaction

It's not shilling, there's just a decent quality version of the movie online now so all the people who didn't want to pay to watch it are talking about it now.

>babies so triggered they have to hide threads they have no intention of going into

"Shilling" means nothing now

and due to paranoid retards like OP, we can't report posts for commercial spam anymore

>shilling
This happened when BvS came out too, but that one had a sticky that lasted days, so the autism was mostly contained there.

>hide Sup Forums threads
>hide cartoon threads
>anywhere from 1-3 threads
Thanks Sup Forums

Just hide the threads for fuck sake like any normal person.

>back in my day
What you mean last year kid?

Fuck off you don't know shit about back in Sup Forumss day.
Sup Forums before stickys was a god damn nightmare.
ATLA threads would literally clog up 90% o the available 10 pages and mods didn't give a flying fuck.

We had a sticky when BvS came out. But since mods are bunch of DC shills, they're too lazy to make a sticky

Oh and this was before the captcha system. Your baby's first internet sensibilities couldn't even imagine the shitposting.