So what is going to happen to Cruz? Like careerwise is he gonna be slaughtered the next election cycle

So what is going to happen to Cruz? Like careerwise is he gonna be slaughtered the next election cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on how well trump does

His career is over.

It's over

delegates

Probably back to killing random couples hiking, making out in cars, picnicking, or walking hand-in-hand after watching a nice romcom at the local cinema. #justzodiackillerthings

>So what is going to happen to Cruz?
He'll go back to the senate and wait for the worm to turn. >Like careerwise is he gonna be slaughtered the next election cycle.
Why would he be? He's now got a national network to fend off establishment primary challengers.

This.

If Trump narrowly loses, Cruz is a bad position.

If Trump wins, or Trump gets completely blown out, Cruz will be fine.

>If Trump narrowly loses, Cruz is a bad position.
I don't even think this is going to be particularly relevant. The race will assume its own character over the next four months. Is the assumption that no matter what flubs Trump makes on the trail between now and then, no matter how badly he does with certain demo groups, how much he's outspent, how badly his ad-hoc campaign team (until now a limited concern that hasn't laid the groundwork in many states) misses opportunities or fails to anticipate his opponent, a close loss will be attributed to Cruz's convention speech? Perhaps now, by a lot of "professional commentators," but they're doing it from a bias. They're against Cruz because they've always been against Cruz, or in particular against the wing of the party from Cruz represents.

He has a lobbyist position waiting for him at Goldman-Sachs

Cruz is wrecked no matter who wins.

He'll literally devolve into a genital wart.

Cruz will always be ashamed and never run again seriously

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>I don't like him, therefore he will go away
Persuasive.

That's possible, though I imagine Cruz's opponents are going to use it as a cheap shot against them, even if there were more fundamental reasons why Trump lost.

Texan liberal speaking, I hate Trump and Cruz (but Cruz worse). I think not endorsing him was smart move. He's playing the long con. He's expecting either a Trump victory and it to not be as good as promised, or a nasty Trump loss, either way putting him Donald in a bad light. If either of those two scenarios happen, then the Republicans who stood steadfast against the Trump crowd like Cruz and ESPECIALLY Kasich have just gambited their way to the nomination or perhaps the White House in 2020.

CAREER OVER

HE DESTROYED HIMSELF

PROVED THAT HE IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER AND THAT HE CAN'T MANAGE OR NEGOTIATE HIS WAY THROUGH ADVERSITY

>Texan
>liberal

KYS U POS

>Texan liberal speaking

opinion discarded make the K'ing of YS but leave first

Might get a job as a lobbyist for GSachs, might just retire and go back to his hobby of collecting human skin, and killing and cannibalizing random teenagers that get lost on a road trip in Texas.

Eventually the truth will come out on this

Because you KNOW it's true

nothing, he just goes back to Canada

I'll be running again, folks!

>If Trump wins
If Trump wins Cruz is FUCKED. You really think that Trump is going to forget his Bullshit.

All RNC Donors have CUT TIES with Cruz. He will have no money for his 2018 re-election campaign. El Rato has already been BTFO badly.

He'll get some primary challengers in '18 but if no one of quality steps up he'll win over a divided field.

Maybe in 2118