Where can I see Hillary's America? Is it on any torrent sites yet...

Where can I see Hillary's America? Is it on any torrent sites yet? I can't watch it because obviously it's not available here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fly over to freedom land and see it in a movie theater.
I saw it the other day and it was great.

>Fly over to
damnit i knew someone was going to say this

I mean where can I see it in front of my computer? I'm willing to settle for a shitty cam upload

Need warm bodies to move it up the list.

Type "watch Hillary's America online free" into google or some other search engine if you don't feel like being tracked by the gov't. Found a copy on the site "putlocker". Just use adblock to combat all of the pop ups.

They're showing it in ZERO locations where I'm at (British Columbia)

If anyone has a torrent link I would forever be in your debt desu

Think I'm gonna go see it tomorrow.

lol

It's not on their bro :^(

have you watched clinton cash?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>5%-84%
holy shit

lol the liberal shilling on that site is unreal. its incredible how liberals try to take over every popular site to push their agenda.

>watch Hillary's America online
I watched parts of it but it's boring. I want to be entertained damnit

Dinesh is a hack who is just as corrupt as Hillary. You can make any politician, especially Donald Trump, look like a criminal if you pick and choose your facts and make no effort to be objective. The reason Moore's movies do so well does indeed have to do with bias but his advocacy is at least sugar coated as comedy. I'm not voting for Hillary but I have no desire to sit through this movie.

And that's the end of Rottentomatoes. As if the "London Has Fallen" reviews weren't enough

yes, alright, mhmm

Must be a coincidence

I wonder who these people are

just saw it, good doc.

Thank you for correcting the record

I can't wait for the reviewer who just literally writes out in all caps STOP TELLING THEM THINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE