Zoomania stuff

If Bellwethers plan was to get everyone to hate predators and get into power..

Why didn't she just help Judy at the very start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8F2J-lOaGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ln88W-PV1rU
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ABR4UpDSU
youtube.com/watch?v=tJtEd-rWkRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8W06hMlKSUg
youtube.com/watch?v=N-KrFMpMV58
youtube.com/watch?v=6KzMdfFy9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=pcShQoiPV8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She did help her with the case though, didn't she?

Did you mean "why did"? Because Bellwether did help Judy from the start.

first Lionheart hired BW so he could gather sheep votes , then BW convinced him for the small mammal inclusion program for police... she planned all this quite carefuly.

Heh. Now I'm going to have to update my filters. It'll take some time for everyone to get used to using the foreign names for the thread but good way to keep the heat off of us.

just look for "zoo" and rest just writes itself.

...wait, what?

...that is so much simpler. dammit. i love you.

Doesn't quite work once we're down to resorting to "Zwierzogród" or "疯狂动物城".

Reminder:

Nick hustled himself into becoming a cop by telling Judy his real name when they first met. It was the ultimate hustle.

oh! someone remembers the name used in my country.

did i posted it too many times?

Precisely enough times.

Perhaps, kurwa.

Please repeat the rules of using past simple, it gives you right away, kolego.

szlag!

thanks for reminder.

for glorious zootopia?
filmweb site?
none of the above?

None, this place makes me waste enough time already.

any merch? i almost completeted this album.

I'm afraid I'm getting the blu-ray and that's it.

nothing to be afraid of. I'll get the BR too.

Zootopia is the ultimate trap card. Pretty sure it's going to be tourney banned.

I need context and a translation.

>only 8 milions difference between zootopia and minions

losing by a landslide sucks

Some hero translated it last thread.

>"Zootopia is good" is a meme in Japan

They must have had some serious doubts about it, more than we had here, and we've got the furry fandom. I wonder how that happened. How did they come to think that Case Closer 25: People are Still Randomly Getting Murdered Around the Protagonist was going to be better than a critically acclaimed Disney film? This had months of hype and positive reviews world wide. What's wrong with Japan?

nobody asked for this

We're all gaijins to them.they dont trust outsiders.

but really, no one expected that a talking animal movie will not only be this good, nor that it will become the highest grossing movie of 2016 (so far).

I think we're witnessing a birth of a new franchise.

You know what sucks about some antidepressants? You lose ability to cum no matter how hard you try.

After Whomp! had their "Zootopia is good" comic, I thought that was going to happen here: brave souls announcing that the movie is actually good on social media, putting their reputations on the line to be associated with one of the internet's most hated fandoms to state a simple fact but that didn't happen here, but domestically it did fantastic.

Maybe Ronnie's weeaboo level is so high he is culturally in sync with Japan.

>Do you have some time, Laverne?
>What are you going to do if I do, Piberius?

>highest grossing movie of 2016 (so far).
tfw in ~2 weeks it'll lose that title

doesnt bother me at all. other animated movies do bother me.

>teasingly calling each other by middle names
oh my god, this is hngg-tier.

Joke's on you, Lord Byron!

It'll lose it to a film that deserves that spot as well as Zootopia did. And that film really needs it more to erase the shitstain that was AoU.

>Whomp! had their "Zootopia is good" comic
Didn't know that was a thing. Could someone post it?

>split threads

shall we kill this thread or the other one?

this one is bigger, I'm sure the other one will get nuked by mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8F2J-lOaGM

what's your favorite zootopia vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=ln88W-PV1rU

>this video is from january

...but how?

>tfw Nick makes more money than I do just by selling fucking popsicles
>tfw I'll never be a pro hustlefag like him

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY THAT FOX IS SO SMUG. HE KNOWS HE'S BETTER THAN WAGEKEKS LIKE ME. IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

he was lying, he's living under a bridge with a cardboard box full of havaiian shirts.

>that panting Nick

Wonder what his breath smells like?

>Wonder what his breath smells like?

blueberries.

i wonder how do they make meat for bugburgers...

mince all the roaches, grasshoppers etc. into one mass?

Large industrial insect farms, tended by coyote and panther ladies wearing protective gear.

that's some meta kind of advertisement.

Well... fuuuck.

carefull triples, you could hurt someone's eye with that toy.

>Brain Control
Banned card. Yugi stop cheating.

Mind Control isn't banned. They could've tried hard.

death and rotten fish.

>tfw if I lived in Japan I'd rather see Case Closed 20 because it looks like it's going to have more plot relevance than the past 150 episodes of the anime

ZOOTOPIA THE SHOW

>Judy and Nick are partners battling the now blooming night howler epidemic
>The main antagonists have been slinging it to junkies in small doses after the word gets out about what Bellwether was able to do with it. Their crew leaders consist of
> Avon BARKSdale
> Stringer Bull

>From time to time they seek help from a friend in the department, detective Skunk Moreland

>The opening theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ABR4UpDSU

YOU ARE NOW HYPED

they just know how to milk their IPs.

I lived in Japan for four days, and I could have seen Detective Conan movie but I've never watched the show and I had other things to do.

>nick is behind her
>she's panting for some reason

oh... oh. OH!

As somebody from the UK, what's the best place to order the Blu-Ray from? No clue how all the bonus content is spread between various retailers

i wonder if the created her full model.

>panting
sighing?

oh, that too.

you sly dog

Makes me wonder if Byron and others are just planning the sequel in their heads and discussing it with each other

Imagine how great the movie could be if they knew what they were going to do with it without making it dystopian

>ywn snuggle a cute cartoon bunny

dunno, might be too early for that. it's all up to their bosses.

also that dystopian city... it hurts to think about it ,these characters weren't even likeable , world was cruel, and there was no good message coming from it.

Or vice versa.

Also he pays finnick 40 bucks at the end of the day, for driving and wearing a diaper he would be taking much more than that if the total was 200-240 a day. It also fits into him not being hustley enough to give Judy a fake name. He makes 120 before finnicks take maybe on a really good day.

>minecraft/lego zootopia knockoffs.

i think Disney should be ordering new merchandise, it will take more effort than just slapping princess faces on random stuff (like tupperware or rollerskates), but it might be worth it.

>please kill me

>it will take more effort than just slapping princess faces on random stuff

are you telling me you didn't like the frozen butt wipes?

just just... take a look and....

all of my fucking keks

Hang on, are "Zootopia" threads actually getting autodeleted by janitors?

>let it go
>on a fucking toilet seat

Holy shit my sides.

I know I should be pissed off as someone who is sick of the overexposure of the over-hyped Frozen... but this is fucking hilarious.

Fox Payne

Hm... quite different responses.

Honestly not sure what I like more... Nick with blueberry breath or a little bit of halitosis.

But who will do the voice of stringer since Idris already is Chief Bogo?

> Those damn wolves all look the same

For a time they were being auto-deleted. Then for a time any post resembling lewd content got the whole thread deleted.

We're still kinda on thin ice, I guess the jannies have an irrational fear of anything resembling anthropomorphic animals

Only some janitors, the ones who wish to zealously protect us from fur despite it being a major theatrical release and not just some DA-Tumblr OC fursona yiffpile thing.

Autism duh

Meanwhile, years and years and years of homeshit.

Occasionally. I guess there is just one guy who keeps doing it just because since such things happen during very specific hours.

Meanwhile gay capeshit generals are rolling on without reprisals.

It begins

HOLY FUCK my sides

what were they thinking

nick is the new chad

This movie game me the nudge to go out and actually be productive. After four weeks, the initial excitement is mostly gone, but it feels as if I got sense of direction and motivation from elsewhere, not unlike a shuttle following its given course after booster rockets burnt through their fuel.
Exercising and drawing had already caused however small, yet noticeable changes and the slow progress made me much more aware how much effort and work it takes to create a good drawing.
I also deleted last online vidya I'd play in my spare time today.

Sorry for blogpost, but you're guys the only ones I talk to and I know you'd understand unlike of normies.

Try Karaoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJtEd-rWkRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8W06hMlKSUg
youtube.com/watch?v=N-KrFMpMV58
youtube.com/watch?v=6KzMdfFy9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=pcShQoiPV8E

>This movie game me the nudge to go out and actually be productive

Shit m8 me too. Keep chugging ahead dude. Are you an /ic/ browser at all?

Explains the smugness

Likewise. I had completely lost all motivation for my degree and didn't really have a clue where to go, but now I actually have something I'd like to learn and everything seems much more enjoyable.

if he was real he'd be swimming in pussy

Any more pics of Nick's mom?