Did the marvel capeshit ruin her? What was the moment we started to dislike her?

Did the marvel capeshit ruin her? What was the moment we started to dislike her?

When she lost weight

when she cut her hair this short

juicy lips

i still would but only because i have a jewess fetish

cut her tits off

>we
Who the fuck are you.

me and (You)

iam some (you)s combined

>swn wrap her lips with yours

baka senpai

when she got a breast reduction

i would like her pusy so much

>when she cut her hair this short

this picture is from before that you dumb fucking shit

At first I was surprised when Ryan Reynolds reverse-cuckolded her, but it seems like nobody can stand to be with her for too long.

It's pretty goddamn obvious. When she went from the curvy, nerdy, artsy, young, girl next door (and was typecast in these roles) into a thin-ish female action lead.

She actually used to be my favorite actress and as a guy that likes chubby women, she was always a treat to watch. She was typecast of course because she really was a bit of an awkward nerd so she played those roles amazingly.

But she's not believable as a conventionally attractive action lead. She has one of those bodies that just looks better a few pounds heavy (it's a shame she lost a ton of weight for her full nude scene).

Also, while she seems very natural and has amazing delivery when she's in a typecast role for her personality, her action dialogue delivery seems ridiculously fake and artificial. You can tell it *does not* come naturally because she has no experience being an assertive aggressive woman, that's just completely not who she is and is so foreign to her that she has a hard time with those roles. But those are the only roles she chooses these days.

It's important for anyone to know their limitations and she always should have known that she doesn't really fit in strong, conventionally-attractive, action lead. BUT she can absolutely slay a role that calls for a nerdy shy who's a bit awkward.....

She could have either been an A grade slightly chubby unconventionally attractive actress, or a C grade conventionally attractive action heroine; she's choosing the latter.

based pusyposter

People are looking for wit and charm in these capeshit flicks... Maybe even the pretence of politics or intelligence. They weren't looking for emo robots by the time Ghost got released.

I honestly lost interest the moment I saw her tits and arse. They're perfectly nice but they were never going to live up to the idea of them I had in my head

Dude, she's like the most conventionally attractive Hollywood pin-up since Marilyn Monroe. I agree with you about her narrow acting range though. Also, she simply got old. Nothing anyone can do about that

when she got popular

This. Maybe not the reason, but definitely the turning point

She stopped making good movies and started doing capeshit under the skin is shit, now she does anime adaptations and rom-coms for Sony.

Lesson to be learnt: when the mouse calls you, tell him you want to be a villain and the character dead by the end of the movie

I don't get people who hate Fantastic 4

That shit was dope

Breast reduction.

Absolutely nothing more pointless than a titcow who chopped off her tits.

i made this webbum

Never liked that butterfaced whore

>scarlett "goy in the shekel" johansson

Pork in the shell
"Squeal like a Scarjo boy!"

after Lucy

literally everyone inc women looking at her arse.

Mark looking super creepy fat guy

i think she's hot

>muh manic pixie meme girl fetish

Never thought she made a good BW. But she got better and better at it.

She isn't great but sometimes does pretty good. Two out of five times she is 8/10 actress.

Five out of five times she is 10/10 sexy.

Cut her tits off.
And got the nose job to be an undercover caucasian.
And she was being a cunt about some sjw shit too if I remember, that is to be expected knowing her roots.

I didn't start disliking her, and I never liked her. She's an actress and my opinion stops at how she does in each performance. Stop being an autist who obsesses over people they don't know.