Germans what's your endgame? You trying to make me fat?

Germans what's your endgame? You trying to make me fat?

and gay

Haribo is pleb tier

No, just drunk.

Gay bears don't necessarily have to be golden and edible

>implying

I should have posted a non-golden and non-edible gay bear... damn it, I wonder what he tastes like, though

no, they feed muslims with pork gelatin.

show us some haute cuisine gummy bears then

>what he tastes like
which part?

His tongue, his pits, his nips, his crack, his hole, his shaft and his slit

Best flavor
Prove me wrong

Me, i always wondered how human flesh tastes like, which cut would be the most tender?

I highly recommend everyone to try the sugar free one, at least one bag worth of it.

It depends on diet but will taste most similar to pork or bear meat.
The most tender is probably the tenderloin (psoas major)

agreed

>bear meat
Is that a delicacy in Canada?

It's not a delicacy, you can hunt two a year in my province and they yield around 100kg of meat per bear. It's no good for burger or steak since it has to be cooked very well but makes great chili, tacos, smoked hams, jerky, and roasts

Didn't know bear was fair game. How dangerous is it to hunt bears?

Not him but as long as you're in the woods with a gun and bullets you're the most dangerous creature there. And bears really are afraid of humans mostly. Except for ones that are almost raccoon tier integrated into communities but they are so fat from eating shit at dumps they'd never attack a human.

The only scenario that's a problem is running into a hungry bear. You're only options are killing it or managing to scare it away because you can't outrun, out swim or out climb a bear in the woods. If it's a grizzly or polar bear you can try playing dead and pray to God but if it's a scavenger like a black bear they don't give a shit whether you're dead or alive.

Not very dangerous at all, the other Canadanon covered it pretty well. For the most part black bears are very scared of humans and the challenge comes from getting one to come close enough to hunt rather than danger of attack.

learn how to spell first before trying to be funny

haribo is garbage

should've changed it to goldjuden desu

I see you are a man of taste

Why don't you try the sugar free version?

lol