youtube.com/watch?v=a4jhli55meM
youtube.com/watch?v=jg1_LQXeDfg
youtube.com/results?search_query=ben shapiro debating liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These people are lower than animals

White frailty in action

"white fragility"

> Rule #1: You can't be racist against those whom the racist system benefits.

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

>White fraility
maybe all the white cucks you've spoken too, I find myself comfortable having conversations about race & ethnicity

literally nothing from this generation of whites has even come close

You're too busy jacking it to anime, watching Le Bald Jewish Argument Man on YT and playing pokeymans

It's true though. Look at how white people reacted to Thanksgiving tweets.

> comfortable having conversations
> posts on Sup Forums

>let me make up some shit real quick
>Sup Forums BTFO
>really makes you think huh
>how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Glorious, isn't it?

tell him that his definition of 'racism' is incorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=a4jhli55meM

Just tell him to check his spastic privillege and listen to rucka. Theres always a bigger fish

Does this mean we can say nigger now?

The point these people say they're making with this "white frailty" concept is that whites get upset about the slightest bit of anti-white sentiment when they actually have the position of most privilege. The actual intention behind pushing this concept though is to subliminally prime everyone to associate weakness with white people.

>whites get hostile about their neighborhoods being invaded
Absolutely

The same is true with blacks. Except while nigs go off about "gentrification" and how they should have "safe spaces", they repeatedly demand more resources from whites.

These libs need to decide whether they want diversity or they want a monoculture, and more importantly, which monoculture. It seems they haven't figured it out yet.

>browsing Mark Cuckerbook
I can never understand why people bump these threads. They're literally tumblristas trying to raid us, and people humour them anyway just so they can get a response in.

Meh. It also primes everyone to think in term of race, which is good.

That's some pre-propaganda tier shit.

I like arguing. And hey, it's easy to rail against something when OP never sticks around to defend their point. Easy win.

>YOU HAVE PRIVILEGE MOTHERFUCKER HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT
What the fuck does this have to do with his original statement ("lol frail whiteys")?

>white people are frail
>conquer the entire world
niggers must be super frail then lol

I don't really have a problem with mild racism. I'll stop saying niggers steal when niggers stop stealing.
But you need to treat them like people when they actually behave like decent human beings.
I personally love my privelege and have no problem discussing it. I'm not just white, I'm tall, able bodied, extremely fit, have godlike genetics, no long term illnesses, no allergies, no reactions, my body heals abnormally fast, even doctors say it's unusual to heal so fast. I'm intelligent, attractive, and good at everything. Literally. I have allllll the privelege. And I love it.

>Gonzalez
>Mejicano intellectuales

>fragility
>frailty
OP confirmed illiterate

>discussing presidental election with friends
>mulatto jew says anyone associated with trump is a racist bigot
>calmy inform him that that is not an argument
>tell him he is just trying take the moral high ground
>tell him he has no proof of his supporters being racist
>tell him crying bigot or racist is the same as stop hurting my feelings
>he looks at me blank faced
>starts chimping out about white fragility

now i know where this garbage comes from

Yeah, we're so frail that entire systems and speech changes had to be shoved down our throats and self censorship imposed just to deal with our own inability to stomach race related issues...

Now let me go say nigger in a McDonalds... watch a lot of frail mother fuckers get broken up

the first comment completely BTFO the post

Is that THE John Carmack?

This looks like a: nope

Go up the left stairs, Jamal.

Damn, that would be great after he already blew the fuck out of that one libcuck in his audience.

This guy seems pretty frail and angry lel.

Well that takes the wind out of my sails.

I dont understand.

Not long ago white people were always depicted as over the top nice, polite, neat, proper, and clean. Like disgustingy. You know what I'm talking about if you watch movies or TV.

Why are they monsters now? All of them are apparently racist and fragile.

The media is decepting you.

Yeah, I've got it so easy as a working class white man

These fuckers belong in camps

Accusations of privilege or racism are not arguments.

This Gonzalez guy is an asshat who needs to get rekt.

I find the whole "white fragility" thing to be hilarious given the fact that black people are the ones who have the reputation for freaking out anytime they hear something they deem "racist."

Just look at all the chimpouts they do.
Or, if you want to limit to "educated blacks," look at all the protests they do on campus when something minor and insignificant happens.
>finds a noose made out of rubber bands in some obscure section of the library
>freaks out
>"this whole school is racist"
>protests and marches for weeks around campus
>calls for university president to step down
>two weeks later, find out it was a hoax done by a black person
This actually happened by the way at UW-Whitewater in Wisconsin.

I think it's funny how leftist retards just redefine words and terms and these things.. And expect others to simply play along..

"White frailty" is simply a non white racist taking an obvious response against his racist remarks, and in advance calling this response white frailty.. Try replacing it with black frailty and saying something racist to a ghetto black man watch him chimp out. :D

They also do a similar faux pass by claiming they can't be racist because they're not a majority in the nation they're in. Ofcourse they can, this is a direct lie. But they're basically trying to say "if i say i can't be racist, then i can be racist whenever i want to and get away with it".. No ofcourse you can't..

Go back to the nations you are majorities in, problem solved.

> Rule #1: You can't be racist against those whom the racist system benefits.

So since the current system benefits blacks over whites he is saying that whites can't be racist anymore, only blacks can be racist?
Sounds about right.

>White Fragility
This is pure projection. I'm embarrassed for these people.

Damn we need those stairs in Paris.

EDIT: It was at UW-Parkside in Kenosha, WI
youtube.com/watch?v=jg1_LQXeDfg

>we are all human meme
Blacks are disgusting and its not time to get along. Its time for one to leave the face of the earth.

thanks for all the cotton, you gaises sho did built amerrca

keep on agitating, your our best tool to wake people up

thanks

[This thread will garner 256 replies, despite being a raid thread. Sup Forumslacks will literally keep it on the front page for over half an hour because they feel the need to reply to an OP that will post very little, save for when he is attempting to provoke angry responses.]

I'd be just fine with shooting the enemies of this country if the media didn't paint me as a crazed anime-masturbating loser, thus injuring the cause I'd be fighting for.

Sometimes it makes me wonder what they'd say if I walked into a crack cooking den and shot every living person I found, all of whom I assume would be gangbangers and illegal.

>But you need to treat them like people when they actually behave like decent human beings.
treat them like something they aren't? why?

and what gives you the right to tell us what to do? faggot

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM

Because of Obama and the Great Recession of 2008. Before 2007 and backwards, race relations were very good. It was generally believed by blacks, not us other Minorities(mexifag here) that they were still recovering. After Obama, a black man, was elected president of the US, this was as far as black people could go. All negroes believed that this is it, they are on their way to equality at last, economic success, and all that. Then the recession came under Obama. Things got worse for negros. Finally, things recovered for everyone except blacks. Any jobs "recovered" or generated were given to immigrants. During Obama's second election campaign, he skipped over all the black cities and went over to the majority spic cities to pander their vote. At this point. At this point, instead of blaming themselves for their madniggerish behavior they went full delusional and blamed "white privilege." Then SJWism and White Guilt whites became huge. Instead of blaming niggers for poor black conditions they also went along with it and chose white people as scapegoats. The media, the institutions went along with it and here we are.

Don't worry, white amigos, I gottcha.

A same black comedian will shit on whites for oppressing him while imitating whites with a stereotypical 50s suburban "wholesome wimp" nerd voice

wtf i hate everything now

>minimum amount of racial stress

Getting passed over for promotions and scholarships because of white skin privilege.

Getting your head beat in by roving mobs of nigger teenagers.

Getting your home invaded by niggers.

Sending your daughter off to college to be raped by nigger football players.

Watching entire cities crumble into dust because of dindu incompetence.

Watching Europe fall to muslim invaders.

Overt lying and revisionist history about our people and accomplishments.

I'm well passed giving a fuck it's all "DAY OF THE ROPE" and "DEUS VULT" now and I don't give a fuck who knows!

God im getting to the point where that nu-male hipster glasses face is making me ill. Like i feel like i just watched some disturbing shit when i see these fucking people now.

It's unbelievable how these niggers and their enablers are everything that they claim we are (while we're largely none of them).

Which race is truly fragile (and requires safe spaces)?

Which race is guilty of cultural appropriation (we wuz)?

Which race is truly bigoted (basing all judgements off of skin color)?

My contempt for these faggots just grows and grows.

Hey, I'm just trying to making this go viral for my fellow enlightened, progressive, social justice warrior bro.

>be white
>talk about race
>reee white-splaining

>don't talk about race
>reee white frailty

Can we put these "people" in camps yet?

>studied vocal performance at Baylor
>Massage Therapist
classic.

Why don't you just laugh at them or confirm that you are racist instead of arguing with them? Isn't that how Trump has destroyed everybody so far? They call him some name and then he says "yeah probably accurate, who cares" and that's it. That's the end of it. Stop arguing on their terms, stop being offended when they call you a racist or weak whatever. They're trolls and you've been feeding them for years

>"It's not my responsibility to be nice to you."

It's not white people's responsibility to be nice to YOU either.

They like to circle round though, so it's pointless either way.

>blacks commit more murder than whites.
>THATS FUCKING RACIST. YOURE A RACIST
>I am. So, we can both agree that I am a racist, then. So, back to my point, why do blacks murder more than whites?
>SOMETHING ABOUT RACISM AND HOW YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE FOR BEING RACIST

It's actually a good thing. What makes the culture of this board strong and unyielding is that we have to defend and stress-test our beliefs continually (unlike reddit, where the only thing people read is what they want to read).

Don't get me wrong. I hope the shills get AIDS. But they've only hardened us.

Losers who died for nothing.

daily reminder that all people who state "non-whites can't be racist towards whites" hate white people

they say it because they have too been conditioned to be frightened of the buzzword racist aswell, but still they self admittedly hate white people

Just ask them, white people by default are their enemy

the only white people they like are the self castrating white cuckold "allies" who let POC fuck their wife as a form of reparations

Faggot.
Sage

But they want us to racewar with niggers they WANT it.
And yes Germany is actually starting to look like this.

Before he joined the dark side, Ben Shapiro was based and destroyed all those narratives. He's got some good videos on how to argue with liberals. It works. The number one thing to do is accuse them of "if we are just going to argue like children and throw insults at one another then I should just leave." Liberals hate it when you do that because you expose their immature childish behavior as legitimate and your action of walking away will show you as a better person, thus, returning the morally high ground back to you. So they will then have no choice but to argue on your terms or else risk looking like immature children by you standing up and walking away.

>youtube.com/results?search_query=ben shapiro debating liberals

This was a response to disagreeing with their BLM ideology.

That's why you arm yourself with minorities who are willing to be allies with you. Take this example.

youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Her race card was taken from her and thrown away from her immediately by the black ally. She was completely helpless that she had no choice but to agree with them or else be racist herself.

>Roman Gonzalez

Oh look, another one of Sup Forums's so-called "bro-tier" spics.

What makes the culture of this board strong and unyielding is that we have to defend and stress-test our beliefs continually (unlike reddit, where the only thing people read is what they want to read).

Too true my friend.

White people become uncomfortable when they know they're about to deal with people who are getting moody and irrational and about to make unreasonable demands. My liberal relatives get that same way when my conservative grandfather starts ranting about his views in the middle of a festive family gathering - are liberals fragile as well?

Then test us.

All peoples live their lives standing on the shoulders of the white man. I can't wait to see the looks of horror on your faces when we collectively snap and you see just how much you took for granted all this time.

It's funny because I have non-white friends who would back me up in a second, but they are all libshit voters, one of whom said I had white privilege just the other day. It's even funnier because they'll readily admit they themselves are racist against whites, but also say "you know how black people are" to me.

Liberals are confusing as fuck. But at least my friends are good people who are employed, care about the family unit, and defend the constitution.

>"bro-tier" spics.

They exist, dumb fuck. This is me talking. I am a spic. I don't like illegal immigrants, niggers, and liberal white guilts. I have no problem with black people, white people, and Mexicans. Those are fine, it is their gutter trash counter parts I too cannot stand.

>I heal abnormally fast

I love when people say this, it's a riot. What do you think you're a superhero or something.

Based Nam
>[My Wayward Wife's Son plays in the background]

Fucking beaner sorry guys for the scum of my country

The problem is a lack of integrity. People switch ideologies when it no longer suites them or when under pressure. People like me say I love Jesus Christ and never denounce him, but I would like to say that I would do the same under threat by a Muslim with a gun to my head demanding I denounce Christ.

Some people will drop their ideologies immediately or throw their own loved one in the way of a ideological bear attack in order to save themselves. That's what your friends sound like. For now they are your friend, but if it comes to push and shove and your friends are forced to choose "the correct" ideology they may throw you to the wolves to same themselves.

>Jewish Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of religious stress become intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves
Fixed that for him

What the Fuck isthis bullshit? A racist calling whites racist? What a conniving little shithead.

>white people

That reply, literally confusing political concerns with the terminology use to describe them.

That has to be the most autistic response I've seen all day

So now when some nignog wants to talk about race and I now allowed to say I am suffering from white frailties and just walk away?

Say the word nigger to a nigger and what frailty looks like

This is how we were treated in pre WWII Germany.

Just remember that

You don't need the ones on the right

No, I trust these people on a deeper level than that. We have pretty good discussions about the subject.

It seems to me they just don't know as much about it as I do. I listen to them, and agree to a certain extent so they'll then listen to me, and then I drop nothing but facts and back it up with sources. Slowly, they've been changing their stance on issues. But then again, they don't really like discussing politics with me because I always BTFO of them.

>TFW I did all three of these things today
Fuck you, guy.

What's your fallacy? Reduction to autism, a specific form of ad hominem attack.

THIS GUY FUCKS

>You guys have been oppressing us for centuries and have been demolishing and appropriating our cultures with your cold industry, which really hurts our feelings D:
>also you're all weak lmfao!!!!
Honestly if there's any truth to this white fragility nonsense then what does that say of the nonwhites that have been oppressed by the ebil white man?

>The people who fight racism

>In charge of not being racist against white people for having supposed innate traits which are negative

how the fuck do they not see the irony

No, pandering to minorities never works. All too often people on the right prop up minority voices just because they are minority voices. If we want a system based on merit, we need to start with ourselves.

No need to have burrito-guilt amigo

Jokes on you I didn't jerk off today

PLZ GO VIRAL!

Who said anything about pandering to them. Make friends with actual, red-pilled minorities and just have them around naturally when someone accuses you of racism. Pandering to them is when you hire a nigger to parrot words. Naturally using them is when you are caught dating a black qt 3.14 African Queen or just being friends with them and they are just casually around. That's all. No need to hire them, bribe them, or make them parrot lines. That in itself is racist.

White privilege is working hard and staying in school. White privilege is deciding not to sell drugs. White privilege is delaying gratification and being less impulsive.

>By the way, whites are 100 percent socialized to be this way, biology has nothing to do with it, and if you show me the mountain of evidence that suggests it does, I will just ignore it and call you a nazi!

>Also, when it comes to cultural differences that aren't socio-economic in nature, such as blacks being better at sports or 70 percent of blacks being born out of wedlock, I suddenly have no answers as to how privilege is supposed to work other than A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>PS there is less evidence for the concept of privilege than there is for the existence of God, but I am hugely atheist anyway and still cling to my biases as long as it makes me visibly aligned with the political consensus of my peers