AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Told you not to pick at it, bruh.

Charles noooooo get out of my head charles

NRGHHHH

I told you that brew was goatpiss!

What's the matter Professor? Having a hard time blocking out images of what me and my husband do on the weekends?

TUTTI FRUTTI

Logan buy some food in the way home im starving

YU MO GUI GWAI FAI DI ZAO

Aiiiieeee or naaaargh?

Zap yo' dumb ass!

Your show was cancelled after 2 seasons leaving a cliffhanger.

Damn it charles I know you're a screamer but control yourself man.

> Is somewhere there? Who is speaking into a plastic cup ?

Yes, but the Legion isn't being forcibly replaced by their own knockoffs. better to be obscure and keep one's dignity.

But you never had dignity to begin with?
unrelated question. did brainy have hots for supes or was that some next level bromance

>But you never had dignity to begin with?
Dude, the whole reason the Legion is a thing is because they were supporting characters in Adventure Comics, and quickly overshadowed Superboy, replacing him as the main feature. For a long time, they were one of the most consistently popular properties DC had.

>unrelated question. did brainy have hots for supes or was that some next level bromance
Supergirl was supposed to be the lead on that show, but execs claimed boys wouldn't like a female lead. The writing did not change when Superboy has put in. Not that it really matters, Brainy has chemistry with males and females in the comics anyway.

This is so great.

Trying to talk to fish again Charlie?

>Supergirl was supposed to be the lead on that show

This explains so much. Kidding aside I actually enjoyed the show. Wolf boy was my favorite since he's so tsundere with phantom girl lol.

>Hello. You have reached the answer-thought-pattern of J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter. I'm currently in space at the moment, and thus ignoring you so I don't die of something or other, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

NAAAARRGGH

I am crazy that means I win!

But seriously only Amdeus Cho has any excuse to be Psychic proof, but psychics can look into memories so i never got why shitpool and the joker got away with it.

Will Prof X in the films ever get the yellow hover chair?

Let me help you, Professor.....NNNGGGGHH

Motherfucker I custom made your suit, don't you see what the fuck I'm wearing?!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I

I wonder if people in the recording sessions cracked up during the multiple takes of screaming he probably had to do

Thank you

birdperson sex first

THIS ONE S FER YOU MORPH

WhatthefuckCharles