I wonder how many grandmas picked up these DC animated movies for their young grand children...

I wonder how many grandmas picked up these DC animated movies for their young grand children? I never knew how adult most of the newer ones became. Ghost of the Phantasm had adult dialogue and serious moments, but never straight up sex like in Assault on Arkham or Nazi tits here. Guess the kiddies can watch "The Batman" instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=1UCmrg2Mt2M
youtu.be/-ZMl5D-wMt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Animated_Original_Movies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're rated PG-13 for a reason. They're Nolan PG-13 too in that they're only not R because they're lacking in swears, blood, and nipples.

>Nazi tits here
As long as nipples aren't shown...

Nazi tits are anything but adult, but I get your point. Have the kiddies watch Brave and the Bold instead, though.

It's like everyone forgot the 80's happened.

They aren't tits anyways. Them are trans-pecs.

>Brave and the Bold for kiddies
Scratch that m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

It's just like with the Deadpool movie. People don't look at the rating.

IF I SEE THAT KLONDIKE COMMERCIAL ONE MORE TIME@!

Holy fuck those innuendos lol.

Kids have so god damn much Batman, adult fans barely get fuck all. If a granny chooses one of the realistic covers over one of the colorful ones, she's retarded, and her kids and her kids kids are probably retarded too, so it doesn't matter. I know you're just a moron and a troll, but this shit could spread.
Compare the covers to things like the Batman Unlimited movies, or that JLA Adventures movie, or even the LEGO Batman movies, and you know DC is doing their part for both adult fans and kid fans, and that your post is essentially coming from the perspective of a retard.

Also, it's Mask of the Phantasm.

All those double entendres.

That is a very strange picture.

Yeah, cool. Such a pity it's not funny tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=1UCmrg2Mt2M

Well you sound like you're a riot at parties.

youtu.be/-ZMl5D-wMt4

Nazi tits

Green Arrow pls go

That's Miller for you.

>go on amazon
>Flashpoint Paradox review
>one star review
>"THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. There was a lot of violence. I turned it off when Wonder Woman killed a bunch of children"

Thats near the end of the movie.

Good lord I thought that was a man at first.

He really did not like Ronald Reagan.

>Nazi tits here
Are you blind? They're right there!

Her name is Bruno, you shitlord.
I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW! HOLY SHIT I'M SHAKING!

so?

Means they watched like 60 minutes of a 80 minute movie and shut it off.

It is.

When I went to see Batman v. Superman, the entire theater was chock full of kids 5 years old or younger. They made the viewing a complete nightmare because they'd get bored, throw fits, get scared, etc.

It's not unique to animated movies. People see Batman and Superman as child-safe brands, when they actually are hilariously no longer the case.

>People see Batman and Superman as child-safe brands, when they actually are hilariously no longer the case.

Actually they are both. Its very weird.

>kids 5 years old or younger
I really wish it was ethical for theaters to say "NO KIDS"

I can't stand people who bring babies to theaters. Of course the baby's gonna cry. There's loud ass speakers blasting explosions for 3 hours

>Why was Wonder Woman so violent in this cartoon? Why was she snapping so many necks?

Can someone make or point me to a list of the "adult" animated DC movies please?

Assault on Arkham is one of the ones that springs immediately to mind. Though all the recent movies have been pg-13

I'd argue they aren't kid-safe brands because essentially a brand is a total aggregation of all material being used by it. Like if you have a brand that sometimes makes luxury products and sometimes makes low-income cheap products, you can't say that brand is "Luxury" or "Cheap." If I see a "Batman" or "Superman" or even "Green Lantern" product (comic, animated movie, regular movie) I can't say, just by looking at the name, what I'll get. I'd have to do research on the content inside it to know. Therefore the "Brand" is no longer informative as to subject matter, and can't be considered "kid-safe."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Animated_Original_Movies

Almost all DC media is pretty mature. The only things for kids are the cartoons. Even then they're pretty violent for kids shows

Killer Frost in AoA was so fucking hot

>2016
>Not having adblock
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

man i always forget this happens in TDKR

Pretty much every one since 1996.

Source: I'm currently marathoning them.

I fuckin loved Peter Weller in this

Is Miller the most liberal Comic book writer? Hates Regan, hates Superman, loves Green arrow, and used Batman to promote his anti-gun propaganda.

he's far from liberal now

So captain Marvel's captain Nazi got rule 63

In have no problem with that

Miller went completely crazy post 9-11 and has adopted a "kill all the muslims!" political agenda

Is Frank Miller the worst case of JUST in the entire comics industry?

Who flip flops that much on their political beliefs?

Moore had his wife and mistress leave him for each other and take his daughter with them.

frank's wife left him, he's a laughing-stock of the industry and he's very likely dying considering he's in his 50s and looks like a 90 year old. i think he's worse off

HAHAHA really!? That's priceless. "I'm leaving you for the person you're cheating on me with."?

>Lesbian NTR
Jaysus christ, and I thought homo ntr of a wife was rare.

She was more of a mutual lover really.

That never aired in the US
Japan kept it.

lol where are her nipples