Aryan goddess

Aryan goddess

Not without all that make up lmao

I'm only mad because she's from my state and I haven't slept with her.

american loves slanty eyes

Nevermind, she's not from my state. ffs

Japs love blonde hair.

> god tier lips
> piggy eyes hidden under tons of makeup
God, why?

She's from my state, or was as a kid anyway.

>Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian Walloon
just another muh heritage euromutt

hell yes

>Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian Walloon

The French and Italian rules her out I'm afraid.

As opposed to you, Khalid?

>whiter than you mohammed!

fucking kek

> And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
t. Taylor Swift, "On the Jews and their Lies"

There is one I could follow. There is one I could call Queen.

everytime

She is ugly tbqh

We really need mods to clean up these e-celeb shittery threads.

Shame on you dutchfag. This is not Sup Forums

>Taylor’s paternal grandmother was Rose Baldi Douglas (the daughter of Charles Gwynn Douglas and Louise Eurindine Baldi). Charles was the son of Charles Douglass and Mary Jane Gwynn. Louise was the daughter of Charles Carmine Antonio “C. C. A.” Baldi, an Italian man, born in Castelnuovo Cilento, Province of Salerno, Campania, Italy

she is a terroni fugg

My ancestry is German, Scots-Irish, Slovenian, and apparently a little Italian.

Actually she is still very nice without makeup unlike Asians

If you had to go by Sup Forums's standard of whiteness, there are no white people at all.

>imblying
she's still a cute

It's fitting because she makes the blandest, whitest music ever.

Italian rules you out as white, and probably also Slovenian as well. As for the Scots-Irish thing, Celtic people are basically white niggers. That means German is the only genetics you have that can actually be considered white.

Looks like Jack Bauer's daughter in 24 season1

The first 4 are genetically the same

After german

i love taytay

post taylors

me on the left