Mexico-American Wall 3.0

>Mexico-American Wall 3.0
>Mexico paying for it

choose none

Trump is a useless piece of shit. You guys are voting for a TV celebrity, and that's what you get

meanwhile Jamal is raping your wife
Mohammed raping your children
Pablo stealing your job
And you just masturbating to the idea of Trump solving your god damn low-energy issues

Enjoy getting cucked

Lol u couldn't even make it across the rio grande.

Embarrassing.

You don't get a choice

i'd wall dem titties

Vote for Robert Downy Jr.

he is ironman

he will totally solve your issues as well

>Trump
>Hillary

you don't get a choice either so 1 - 1

>more beheadings per capita than syria and iraq combined

yes, but we only kill brown people, so we can increase our white population percentage

>MUD

Serious question

Why are Mexican women's bodies do fucked up mate?

Like that bitch looks like something from the Island of Dr Moreau, if you mixed an ugly bitch with a real live Pug.

Answer me, explain yourselves!

>Daily Mexican intellectual ass mad over trump thread.

Go to bed pedro.

I have to agree with you Pedro.

Americans fail to realize how much their economy would collapse if all that cheap labor suddenly up and left. Not even the trashiest of white trash are willing to give up that free welfare in order to toil on farms or become household servants for the rich 1%.

>women

that's the explanation you deserve

Most of the people being beheaded are criminals, ironically, they are helping solve the problem in a way.

>2017
>Trump POTUS

thank you Mr Trump, I had always wished to clean up clogged toilets

no more stinky mexican stealing my job

Mexicans are the most butthurt posters on this entire board lol
Also fuck off slide thread

HALT, CITIZEN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD YOU WERE GOING?

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share whenever possible. Learn its contents and rise above the shit tides. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

You nuts over there have invented glass by now haven't you? You surely must have mirrors?

you again?

o well, welcome back

Fuck off Pedro!

Last time Mexico talked shit they lost 1/3 of their country.

>Fuck off Pedro!

you mispelled *me*

>lost 1/3 of their country.
and your country gained more mexicans

sucks to be you

>bed
More like a dirt floor

>mexican "intelligence" operatives

So has Mexico been redpilled the entire time?

You're right, we should just annex you. Some lebensraum would be nice.

Think of mexico as a little spain, with a big brown people issue

we are trying our best to purify the land

How tall is he?

Eyy gringos

Next thing you'll be telling me that Mexican women are best treated like black sapodillas.
That when they're young and fresh and look good they're all bitter and sour inside, yet when they get all old and bloated and their skin all caved in they're like chocolate inside.

Disgusting

It's a shame that even when you try to find a hot Mexican woman, she still looks like a troll. Isn't that something, OP?

#TacoBowlEngagement

>TWENTY-FIVE RULES OF DISINFORMATION
>
>2. BECOME INCREDULOUS AND INDIGNANT. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used to show the topic and being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme.
>
>6. HIT AND RUN. Make a brief attack of your opponent or their position and them scamper off before an answer can be fielded - or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well when a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning - simply accuse, never discuss issues, never answer responses. It only dignifies the opponent's viewpoint.

A misinformed Sup Forums is a weak Sup Forums. We must all do our part to combat the degenerate scourge of disinformation campaigns and the shills who perpetuate them.

Spanish mexican women are bretty good looking. We get all the mountain trolls though, like Jeb's wife.

But at least they let me do anal

You also said you wouldnt sell us the land we wanted, we took care of that problem. Say goodbye to remittances for awhile paco

>meanwhile jamal is raping your wife
God all this projection. My gf is half Mexican btw. Stay mad

banging a half mexican girl

you are a fucking disgrace for the white race

killyourself.jpg