Alex Jones

Are their any Alex Jones fags here?

I seriously don't understand how you can honestly be taken in by this less subtle Glenn Beck.

pls explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glenn Beck is a whiny bitch. Alex is now showing the world his bantz skills. Hopefully he is at the DNC this week.

Alex Jones is controlled by the Jews

Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

I watch every single broadcast of his and own a Hillary for Prison t-shirt. He's right more than wrong.

>he's a mindless jellyfish

Maybe subtle is something different, idk, but it's not clear to me that Glenn Beck isn't a lot crazier.

he was entertaining on piers morgan

Alex Jones is a character played by the same Masonic actor who played Bill Hicks.

Have you tried his fucking "super male vitality" nonsense?

I mean you must understand how fucking mindnumbingly stupid it is to believe in that shit.

>it's not clear to me that Glenn Beck isn't a lot crazier.
Oh, Glenn Beck is fucking insane but that doesn't mean he isn't more subtle than this fucker. He literally uses Red Dawn clips as outros on his shows.

>Have you tried his fucking "super male vitality" nonsense?
no. why have you been conditioned to hate capitalism?

Alex has facts to back up what he says tho

Alex is your friend....he fights for freedom

>no. why have you been conditioned to hate capitalism?
Hahaha, fuck man. Capitalists build briges, skyscrapers, cities and infrastructure. Hack frauds release modern day snake oil with names like "super male vitality" and "turbulent juice".

Absolutely pathetic that you think the only reason someone might diagree with jones is becuase they're a communist.

>he fights for freedom
He sits on his fat ass in an air conditioned room. He has never faught for anything in his life.

Get some perspective on the world, man.

The reality of the matter is he would be never heard from again if he went after the jews like he goes after the saudis.

Its just a fact of life.

Yeah it's a tragedy that (((they))) got rid of the real Alex Jones, a true hero and wholesale distributor of redpills.

Go away Cenk you are a fag

I mean I know Sup Forumscucks are afraid to engage in actual political discussion with people outside their echo chamber but you're taking it to a new level.

I literally have no idea what "Cenk" means. I'm sure it's a meme I'll find out about in a few months.

> i know nothing about alex jones: the post
> i take phrases for face value, fighting is only with fist! xd

No one cares Turd. I don't watch Alex Jones but I probably would if he wasn't selling that Male Vitality shit, even though I don't believe in conspiracy theories. The guy seems pretty cool

He's really crossed into the realm of entertainment more than anything. I love this guy though.

>I know nothing about either freedom or political persecution: the post
Keep thinking that persecution is having to tolerate other people's opinions. The fact of the matter is that it is impossible to get a dissenting opinon on any Alex Jones show without him shouting them down or them being pre screened as a moron.

He's not William F Buckley. He's simply not capable of fair debate.

>No one cares Turd
No one cares about capitalism, huh? Fine with me. You said it.

>Absolutely pathetic that you think the only reason someone might diagree with jones is becuase they're a communist.
you're the one who brought up the vitamin stuff he sells to earn a living

>you're the one who brought up the vitamin stuff he sells to earn a living
Man, you realize there are other ways to make money than shilling some salt water as a miracle drug, right?

This is like that cash for gold shit glenn beck pushes. Absolutely disgusting how they take advantage of these insecure paranoid idiots.

He's entertaining.

He may be a tin foil but he's are based tin foil, also who doesn't love a guy who recently triggered the fuck out of Cenk an The Young Cucks an their Quatar funders?

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

>he doesn't have gold

I find Agent Bill Hicks entertaining.

So, okay. Let's take this hypothetical.

The world financial system has collapsed. The various modern modes of production have collapsed. There is no longer enough food to go aroud because without those modern systems it is logistically impossble to produce and distribute enough food to feed everyone.

Who in the fuck do you think is going to give you food for gold? Literally who. Gold has no inherent value, it has no value in a stateless post apocalypse. The only reason it was adopted as a currency in so many places in history is that it was scarce enough that only a centralized state could accumulate enough so they could create a standardized amount of it that could not be easily counterfeited.

If you want to stockpile something that will be valuable in the post apocalypse try salt if you don't live near an ocean.

He gave David Duke airtime, and lots of it. Of course he had to pretend to be extremely triggered by him, he has hundreds of mainstream guests including Trump himself.

Your post is more proof that you are controlled by the jews, than Alex Jones.

Look it up.

How dare you degrade our lord and savior alex jones! Kys

Alex Jones is simply entertainment. He makes many good points and some bad points.
Overall though, his/Infowars' videos on protesters and live interviews have been very beneficial to the Trump campaign.

So he's a pretty cool guy.