Blue Whale

who will portray him in an inevitable biopic?
inb4 Paul Dano

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZA9rxsftJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russian
Of course.

Someone redpill me on this Blue Whale thing please.

LOL! Fuck slavs and fuck Anglos

>that headline
well he's not wrong.

Some user on the internet gives you increasingly difficult/self destructive tasks to perform, sometimes with a whale theme, with the final one being literal kys.

You win the game if you actually kys.

Kids these days huh?

this russian guy would send russian girls messages saying shit like "put shoe on head haha :P" every day but eventually he'd say "kill yourself" and they'd do it for some reason

women are fucking STUPID

google it faggot.

the guy's a nutter but I agree
how much of a worthless scrote do you have to be to actually kys because some cunt on the internet told you to

So increasingly awful instructions, sure, but what the fuck does this have to do with whales

He is a vodkanigger not a sushinigger

>you literally join a group online and they tell you to harm yourself, eventually leading to killing yourself
Fucking morons deserve to die.

Sounds fucking amazing. I like the guy.

Villain who did literally nothing wrong

dunno, ask your mom

>women are fucking STUPID
>Male suicides massively eclipse female suicides

Really makes you think.

A small group that was left who obediently went through all the tasks, with teenagers being physiologically ready to follow whatever the administrators told them, no matter how strange or scary the tasks.

'They felt their position in the group was so precious that did literally everything to stay in.

'One of the troubles for us was that 15 children who committed suicide at administrator's orders were told to delete all correspondence in their social media accounts, which they all did.'

Basically girls wanted to be special snowflakes

Yeah fucking normies
I already have Sup Forums for that

joke's on you my mom is still alive

my dad died but that wasn't suicide so I win again

Males kill themselves for actual problems that have no clearly visible solution, not because some Russian guy tells them to

Man's a legend and an absolute visionary.
Nobody but Dano could pull off the role.

lmao its grant

he enables them, ultimately suicide is obviously in the hands of one person

if people keep telling you that you have a cute boi pucci and that the white race is made for black dick, eventually you are going to believe them and submit.

What a retarded charge, people have the free will to make their own choices in life. It's not his fault nor this problem they decided to kill themselves

>Males kill themselves for actual problems
lmao

emile hirsch should play him

so best wishes to you and your mom, didn't want to be rude, just joking around. Have a nice day m8

i'd expect someone who uses that analogy to fall for this type of thing.
Kill yourself.

>Males kill themselves for actual problems that have no clearly visible solution, not because some Russian guy tells them to
Fucking THIS. Men kill themselves when all hope is lost. These women killed themselves because some douche on the net told them to and they wanted to be special within some kind of group. Probably otherwise happy women willing to off themselves JUST to feel included and because of peer pressure.

>Males suicide because modern society actively hates/demonizes them.
>females suicide because someone asks them to.
Pic related it's you

Is this game only for girls? why are they all female?

If you live in Russia killing yourself is actually not the worst option

T. Supreme Gentleman

LITERALLY

Wow this sounds like some shit straight out of Black Mirror.

Yhere are males but no one gives a fuvk
It is like that south park joke with the cop

girls are more likely to do this kind of shit and either way the news will care about the girls more than the guys because girls are more interesting

this sounds like utter horseshit to me.

snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/

Well, if they're retarted enough to actually do it, it's not his fault.

do you have children, detective?

Hes not wrong

we should see if niggers will play the game

>talking dumb slavettes into suicide
Seems like the modern day Charlie Manson.

kek, this

classic

>1st worlders
>actual problems

Isn't the plot of NERVE similar?

I wonder what the limit is on what you could make people do with shit like this. Killing themselves is up there, but what about killing/raping other people

You know, I think the guy is right

Males and females actually ATTEMPT suicide at pretty much equal rates. It's men who actually COMMIT suicide by a way higher rate because they don;t chicken out at the end.

Michael B. Jordan

>Russia
>1st world

That's a good one, friend.

Literally unironically kill yourself
not so different, are we?

Nerve, The Master and Benny's Video

it would be classic

when you grow up and have bills and debt youll understand

>ywn make a bunch of qts kill themselves
I wonder if at least one of all the people I've casually told to kill themselves on the internet has actually committed suicide

Would you look at all that uh, cunn...I mean troll juice that was wasted like that. They could have entertained me for uh, they're all rather shriek though. Slavs are not as gorgeous as I thought they were going to be. I mean it's all still a waste though but still, they're rather gag looking.

13 Sins too

you are 4channer, so what is the problem? you know how to use web.

Did he fuck them though?

Most of us have probably contributed in some small way to making a weak shit user or two kill themselves.

>>talking dumb slavettes into suicide
>LOL! Fuck slavs and fuck Anglos
>He is a vodkanigger not a sushinigger
fuck off back to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=PZA9rxsftJc

Just go to /r9k/ and LARP as a chad or stacy.

>Men kill themselves because they have issues they can't deal with / mentally ill
>Girls kill themselves because "that guy on omegle just told me lulz"

been getting so many dubs today, probably time to stop for the night, leave some for you all

This sounds like a totally made up story meant to give the govt more power over the internet.

>But rather than being seen as the inventor of such a twisted ‘game’, Russian prison authorities say they have received dozens of love letters from teenage girls addressed to the suspect, who is being held at Kresty jail in St Petersburg.
>Women

in Russia they don't even hide it, so why this story?

The main cause for suicide worldwide in any country is ostracization and that danger is probably nowhere bigger than in the west. Just how our human brains work.

To be fair the concept of suicide in general is pretty irrational despite what reasoning is behind it in the end

Why would someone kys to win a game? What did these people expect to gain?

Undeniable proof that women are a meme gender. Imagine being such an attention whore by nature that you kill yourself in order to show that you belong to a "group".

Exactly

What about those people with terminal illnesses who are facing an inevitable and agonising death and decide to kill themselves to avoid it?

Yeah I guess these girls probably had actual issues of their own and the media is just making it look like this game takes average healthy people and makes them suddenly change their mind and want to kill themselves, which is probably not true. These girls would have self harmed or killed themselves even if this game didn't exist. Though yes, there's a whole attention whoring thing about self harm on twitter and tumblr it seems.

Female suicide attempts are lame cries for attention without any real attempt, colour me surprised

Go be a shitskin somewhere else.

I mean that suicide is irrational in humans because of the born natural instinct to survive. The point was that by definition "rational" suicide doesn't exist because self-terminating one's existence works against all human instincts

Women are more likely to suffer from chilhood abuse and trauma. They have higher rates of PSTD and BPD

So I heard that there is a list of psychedelic horror movies you are suposed to watch in this game.

Anyone got the list? That shit sounds awesome

Men don't commit suicide because someone on the internet tells them to, otherwise this site would have no posters left by now

I think you have to work on your conception of rationality. It has nothing to do with instinct, boy.

Fuck you. Kill yourself.

They're not attractive though. They're rather bland looking. Which doesn't bode well when they're in their thirties.

kys altright, nazi

Ok brb, going to kill myself

so you just exchange them for another model

Finn Wolfhard

Being a man is easier than being a woman. Someday you will understand why, kids.

>16 PEOPLE
What the actual fuck. Had to read that twice to be sure. Jesus Christ people are retarded.

Idris Elba

Femal "attempts" arent real attempts though.

Males shoot themselves in the head and crash cars head on at high speeds.
Females call their mom and say "Im afraid Im going to do something stupid tonight", then non-lethally cut their wrists, "strangle" themselves with sweaters of scarves, or take a calculatedly dangerous but non-lethal dose of painkillers.

t. psychologist who has worked in an emergency psych ward for years

Sounds kinda creepy.

The only thing that is easier is that you don't bleed once a month and you can't get pregnant. Literally everything else is easier for women.

suck my dick dumbshit

Ok *unzips genderfluids*

Seems he hit a sore spot there Vlad

Christ, you know he's kinda right. Maybe these girls really were biological waste.

think you will find that between november and april 130 people committed suicide in russia and almost all were linked to this game, now 16 have been100% linked to the final task but just let that sink in