I hate him. I hate him so much

I hate him. I hate him so much

I don't even care that his show was boring and the Hand were somehow worse than they were in Daredevil.

Danny is just such an insufferable, irrational prick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many episodes of this garbage have you seen?

On the penultimate episode now.

He reminds me a lot of early episodes of Chicago PD, I hated the horrible bastards in that too

"The main character of the show is so bad, I hate him :0!! but I will still happily gargle down every maggot infested shitty episode, well duh because its Marvel xD"

Faggots like you are the reason why these mediocre shows keep getting made. Go fuck a cactus.

FREE PILLS FOR EVERYONE!
Because it's not like we're a business and need to make money off them or anything, surely my hippy ideals make more sense

Fuck this guy

>sell this pill at cost
>now can't afford research to cure the next disease

The board even pointed this out

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI

op is correct

I started so I have to finish.

Didn't get Heroes Reborn a second series

>sure, let's just kick the shit out of some cops and run down the street with a sword
>totally won't be any consequences for that

fuck you danny

I have an idea for you, pal. Stop watching it. I know, it's scary. I know, your fag friends that suck Marvel cock might give you the stink eye for not knowing what happened in the latest episode of captain kung fu. But how about watching something worthwhile instead of wasting your time on a show that you don't enjoy, just because your severe autism urges you to finish every show you started? Dunno buddy, just throwing it out there

It's not about Marvel, you can't start a show, any show, and not finish

Watch Star Trek Voyager after you finish Iron Fist.

Meh, I hated Luke Cage more. Cheesy as fuck

Already did. Started watching TNG, had to go back and watch TOS, the movies, then TNG, DS9 and Voyager all at once as they overlap. Then more movies and Enterprise.

I hated it less because at least it was so fucking boring.

Danny is the worst fucking character I've seen. Zero charisma, not interesting, not funny, hate his look too. Ward was cool though.

Yes you fucking can. The idea that you have to invest more time than what the pilot lasts to find out if there's anything enjoyable in a show is absolutely retarded. The pilot episode is supposed to be the hook. If it doesn't hook you, it will most likely be a shit show. Why should I spend time I could be using watching several good films just to figure out if a show will get good? I was kidding about the autism, but you either have a bad case, or you must be underage and should GTFO

Mee too user me too.

Then why are you complaining? Iron Fist is kino next to Voyager.

Watching it is a piece of cake.

The main issue here is the fact that they've casted yet another cisgengar white whale. Why couldn't iron fist be a woman, women work hard every day and their fists are as iron as mens are am I right?

But I liked Daredevil, and liked aspects of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage (not the main characters, obviously). And with Defenders oming up,to get more Daredevil I also have to sit through Iron Fist. It's a ladder of stuff.

Misty Knight / Colleen Wing spinoff WHEN!?

Seriously though, hopefully never. Colleen is shit and Misty can't carry a show, Iron Man arm or not

You're saying one has to sit through at least dozens of hours of bad quality content just so they can "get" what's going on? Christ, no wonder Marvel is swimming in it, they've convinced a swarm of retards like you that doing this is actually worth it.

Law and Order was harder

Over 45 series all told