WHOOPS

(def not sponsored)

PRESIDENT

AJSDFJE85 930484023 A09UDDKS OUFOKDTO AOVUOF

AKSJODF OTOIHOWER09D98T

BUT HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS TEA?

CHECKKK THEEESEEEEE

>filename

You aren't keeping up with events, are you? The DNC and HRC campaign are in an uncontainable collapse tonight.

How does it feel knowing trump will be President after the leak

>Clinton
>President

IT'S 2016

She looks like she was trained by Saul Alinsky. Can anyone confirm?

President Clitton

Say /hello/ to your new chief of staff pol.

prisoner clinton

I hope you get colon cancer

Read it and weep cucks

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>It's a vast right-wing conspiracy
-H. R. Clinton.

>>PRISONER 7253637

hey that felt good

I guess those DNC emails were true about Hilary paying youth people to go and spread the word of the bitch

>noko

Oldfag, you don't need to do that anymore

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

THESE MOVIES WILL REDPILL THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE WHO WATCHES THEM ON HOW EVIL, CORRUPT, POWER HUNGRY AND ANTI-AMERICAN THE CLINTONS TRULY ARE.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Wtf i hate people who are #mentallyshill now