youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9 year old are pretty cute desu.

Leave

hoop de doop

hurrrr

Hold on a minute here guys,

I think you're conveniently leaving out the part where Muhammad got her at 6.

So that means he wanted 3! That's right 3! 3 years!

See he's not such a bad, unreasonable guy after all

>cute
yes, i suppose, but I know what you are implying and that is fucking disgusting.

GET LOST!

Fucking pedos man...

I find anything that is "stupid" to be sort of cute. that includes all animals.

Arranged child brides is good. Anyone who disagrees is a pussy-whipped fagwad.

This

9 was just when he put it in her kitty, he sexed her before that. Like, fucked her thighs and stuff.
There is nothing disgusting about little girls. They are pretty and good.

Who is this girl?

That looks like a cancer patient
UNHOLY DEFILER
Crusade on your pedo ass NOW!

HALT, CITIZEN! YOUR EFFORT AND ENERGY ARE SUSPICIOUSLY LOW FOR A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THIS BOARD.

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share whenever possible. Learn its contents and rise above the shit. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

Trash religion.

Holy shit I had no idea Rob Gronkowski was so based

Don't know

Oh, I'm so scared, a little Internet tough guy is mad.
Aw, too bad.

Guys if you calculate her age based on chronology you consistently get her married at late teens and consummating near twenty.

Asma, her older sister by ten years, was almost thirty at the time of hijra which was two years before her marriage. She narrates events in other hadith before her birth or before she would've been aware of herself (if we take the ages of 6 and 9).

There are multiple conflicting hadith about what age she was, one has ten and thirteen for example. Even Khadija has two different ages reported at her marriage with Muhammad, one in late 20s and one in her 40s. Also nobody cared back then and they weren't as careful when relating their history.

But it doesn't matter, you guys will keep saying she was this young because it's easy for you.

Why the fuck you would even entertain licking or touching or RUINING A GIRL OF HER INNOCENCE is absolutely mad.

What on earth do you get out of it? Dominance? Power?

So basically it's all self-contradictory bullshit that can't even get basic maths right?

Fresh off the boat from reddit I see.

Damn this site. Rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

>licking
Because she'd taste good and it would be mutually enjoyable.
>or touching
Again, because it would be mutually enjoyable.
>RUINING A GIRL OF HER INNOCENCE
What?
>What on earth do you get out of it?
Bonding, expressing our love for each other. Y'know, the things sex is for.

ThIs GoY sHaReS hIs SeCrEt FoR sLiDe-FrEe ThReAdS! (shills HATE him!)

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share often and aggressively. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Keep fighting the good fight.

>autism

kinda this

youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0

wtf I hate WTSnacks now

What do people see in this bitch? She's such a nasty skank like all these "dance" whores.

And a young Vagina CANNOT HANDLE an ADULT PENIS FOR PENETRATION

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT PERVERT?

Holy shit.

We see her cute little butt and boopable nose.

THANK YOU CITIZEN, FOR INCREASING VISIBILITY OF THIS VITAL INFORMATION.

An informed Sup Forums is a strong Sup Forums. Every citizen must do their part to combat degeneracy and subversion.

The vast majority of Muslim scholars (like probably 99%) agree that she was 9. Shi'a or Sunni, all agree that she was married at 6 and consummated at 9. You will NEVER hear a Muslim debate this.

The only people who try to argue that she was older than 9, are cucked non-Muslims who can't reconcile their islamophilia with the FACT that Muhammad was a pedo.

Lol

>a young Vagina CANNOT HANDLE an ADULT PENIS FOR PENETRATION
Yeah, duh, of course you can't put it in her kitty until she's big enough. But a girl is never too small for oral.
Yeah, well, I see her being a nasty slut. Why even be into little girls if you're going to like skank bitches like her?

Go back to rebbit pls faggit

If you want to fuck a young female, just fuck a boy. God damn. You would be fucking an ass anyway... fucking pedos are the most deranged individuals. You don't like boys, but you fuck girls in the ass...

what is this fucking insane logic?

PLease explain why you would even attempt to place your penis inside of a human body that cannot consent?

Can't help it. She's too cute.

I would have liked to be with her when she was younger and shown her how to be a good girl

DEGENERACY CANNOT STAND IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH - IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CARRY THE TORCH.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share often and aggressively. Learn its contents and rise above the shit. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

>bait/10

Here's your (You) though.

What can an individual do if he's a peadosexual and as a hairy vagina and pregnancy fetish? Asking for a common friend.

Shit tier faggot fetishes to be honest

Probably not a real Pedo lad

Rape a woman whos giving birth or fap to a birth vid 2bh

>What can an individual do
he can kill himself

Do not bully!

Birth videos are gross, and always with ugly old dykes. Only a few 2D artist pander to my interest.

You're the only one who mentioned anal.
Read stories like this
asstr
Piper/authors/
marcus/
benjaminpdmc

Care to share fampai

>9/11
>9 + 11 is 20
>20 is 2 10s
>2

WE HAVE TO GO TO ALASKA

Sorry mate just telling how I see it. Hairy pussies are vile and pregnancy fetishes are shit tier.

Please never post this ugly Semite ever again.

Little fuck bunny.

alt-right fash fedoras should kill themselves

>Care to share fampai
Oh, I meant in general, I don't follow any artist, not even Rustle. I was referring that anywhere you search, pregnant loli does not give you a lot of results. Maybe it has a specific Japanese terminology for it?

>semite

Besides I have a Jewish dick unfortunately. Semites make a lot of sense for me.

>Hairy pussies are vile
Naw, man. I mean, yeah, young hairless kitties are best but once it starts growing it's good. It's shaved pussy that's gross.
>pregnancy
Naw, pregnancy is great. A woman doing what women are mafe for. And maybe she's making new girls.

>shaved pussy that's gross
>hairy pussy fine

Wat

I asked nicely and you disregarded my polite request. I do not appreciate this, not one bit.

Well, yeah, if hair grows it must supposed to be there.

To live like mohammad is the holiest of actions. Lock up your daughters, Muslims love them.[ref:Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Keighley, Bradford, Huddersfield]

:^)

Doesn't mean it's attractive. Underarm hair isn't attractive either, or leg hair, or asshole hair.

k

Cozi Zuehlsdorff her name was cleverly disguised in the name of the image.

Has there been any Aisha and Mohamad doujin?

>FBI these guys were posting nonsexual clothed pictures of little girls! Do something!

Anyone who thinks someone should go to jail for dumb Internet shit should off themselves.

And yes I know this is bait

September 11 1683. The day Jan Sobeiski and based polish hussars destroyed a 200k strong muslim army at the battle of Vienna. That marked the last time the muslims tried to invade the important parts of Europe.

Poles made a redpilled movie about it called September 11 1683: the day of the seige.

My favorite part is a mob goes up to kill a muslim living on the outskirts of the town. The Christian preist convinces them to spare him. The muslim then immediately defects to the muslim army as soon as they show up. His sand burning white girlfriend tried to sneak away to go join him. The muslims throw her in the rape pen with all the other whores and cattle

Forum sliding thread

Shills detected

Report and hide

he used to get thighjobs from her from 6 until 9

He's right. Do you shave you legs or pubes? Do you know that felling of touching hair that is growing up after being recently shaved? It does not feel good, while longer public hair feels soft like a pillow, and it also retains pheromones in both males and girls that once sniffed will make your mind go wild like a dog in methamphetamine.

>jewish dick

Is that another way to say mutilated cock?

I was asking the name of the girl he posted, dumbass.
Oh no, I'm so scared.
There's the UAB scene. All I know.
Here Comes the bride by Rio Yanagawa is a similar sort of story. Brown girl child bride, etc.

doing god's work user

Yes. I shave my pubes, balls usually. And shaft, but recently have stopped shaving my shaft due to stubble.

I have shaft hair thanks to genital mutilation, it just looks ugly when left alone.

I don't see what's wrong with shaving. I don't mind arm hair on women but I don't like bushes, leg hair or underarm hair and ESPECIALLY not facial hair obviously.

Damn you're an idiot. Get some sleep.

Yep

Off yourself.

AY MON TIS BE A RARE FLAG HERE YA NAW WHAT I MEAN

Murder yourself, summercuck.

>I shave my pubes
W,b, but why?
>sleep
A nasty habit I try to avoid.

Because it looks better and it feels nice, at least if you do it pretty consistently, but I had to stop shaving due to stubble, if I wasn't mutilated I would keep doing it.

>I have shaft hair
Didn't knew this happens, sorry. I don't like facial hair in girls either, but I like it in their private parts. I specially like girls with long hair. There is a beautiful 9 years old girl in my townsquare's church with beautiful long blonde hair and a precious face. I sit in the back to see her.

I think some unmutilated people get shaft hair but not as bad and it's rare. I guess you don't.

I always forever wish to be like that

Also if the girl is 9 I'm sure she's hairless down there, that is best

Not going to lie, I'd be glad to have an arranged child bride even if I had to wait until she was 16 or 18 to j-j-jam it in.

wtf i hate calendars now

It is our responsibility to make such arrangements for our children so they don't have to suffer as we have.

Wait... 3?

If we times 3 by 9, we her 27. If we subtract 11, we her 16. 16 is just a 2^4. 2+4 is 6. But they're were 2 towers before. 6*2 is 12. 12 can also be written as 3*4. 4-3 is 1. Two ones put together is 11. Subtract by 9 and you get 2. Now if we take the same 1 from before and add it to 2... We get 3...

Half life 3 confirmed!

Shaft hair is really gross and annoying. I couldn't cut it off, though, it would be scary.
>blonde PR girl
It's been a while since I was there but I didn't think such things existed.
I will do my part to bring back arranged marriage by practicing it when I one day have kids.

Why would it be scary? Even if you cut it off it will come back though.

I'm probably going to try waxing.

I don't wantvto put cutting things around my dick. What if I mess it up?
Knives are scary.

You already had cutting things around your dick when Doctor shekelburg mutilated you.

Also shaving is about as easy as shaving your face, if you want to trim I've heard beard trimmers work well.

Waxing is probably the best solution to avoid stubble.