How come Fox News can have a pro-Trump bias but then Trump gets triggered when CNN has a pro-Hillary bias?

How come Fox News can have a pro-Trump bias but then Trump gets triggered when CNN has a pro-Hillary bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-art-of-autism.com/top-10-signs-you-have-aspergers/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz everybody knows and accepts that Fox is conservative. CNN tries to pretend to be neutral

FOX hates Trump.

>I think you're lost. Reddit.com

Trump doesn't write fox news' stories for them shill

Because everyone knows fox is a joke, and unassuming liberals take cnn and msnbc seriously.

fox shilled against trump nonstop just like everyone else

this is how we know he's the right guy

>Fox
>pro-Trump

Quickest way to spot an uninformed retard.

No one cares when msnbc has a pro clinton bias. Cnn is supposed to be neutral

Almost every network and newspaper has a pro Hillary bias dumb ass, and Fox and Trump had a small war

GET OF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!!!

this

The only ones who aggressively like Trump at Fox are Eric Bolling and Sean Hannity. Bïll likes him but treats him very fairly and does give criticism. Gutfeld, Perino, Krauthammer, George Will, and the literally who's on Bret Baiers panel all dislike him. Meanwhile everyone at CNN shills for Hillary and cover ups her literal crimes that endanger America

Most conservative people can probably watch Fox with a huge grain of salt, you know the people there are extremely right-wing, but you also know there's some truth in there so you filter out the absolutely ridiculous stuff

CNN and MSNBC and pretty much every other goddamn news outlet acts like they purely report on the news and don't have agendas they're trying to push on a daily basis

Fox is direct, if you agree with us you will like us, otherwise don't fucking bother

CNN is subversive and slimey as all fuck

FAT FUCK
FAT FUCK
FAT FU

Go back to rebbit you fat fuck.

You've gotta be kidding me. If Fox is pro-Trump, why is that useless nigger Juan Williams on the program almost every fucking day?
slide thread
fuck off shill

Yet Fox goes by the motto "Fair and Balanced." Did you forget this?

Fox fought him for the longest fucking time

Even now they only ones that say anything nice are Lou Dobbs, that black money guy, and Hannity

they dropped that

Fox is only marginally conservative.

When the DNC leaks first came out, they actually spent more time talking about the Melania plagiarism than the leaks.

Hardly anybody mentions the fucking CF.

I'm pretty much convinced, despite not really being conspiratorial, that Fox News is controlled opposition at this point.

They are balanced. The only ones who like him are Eric Bolling, Hannity, Dobbs, and sometimes O'Reilly. Gutfeld, Perino, Krauthammer, George Will, Kelly (who is pretending to like him for the ratings/money), and Bret Baiers whole panel can't stand him. Stop lying it is balanced they do not shill him like CNN with Killary

Don't forget that chad on the five. I forget his name.

Definitely now that Roger Ailes is gone. It's only going to get worse.

Cable news is officially dead after this election.

fox was only pro trump once the RNC chairman said republicans need to support him.

Gutfeld? Isn't he a manlet, that automatically cancels you out for being a chad

Have you ever actually watched Fox News? They hate Trump.

>fox
>pro trump
top kek

Hannity bias
but that's pretty much it
Rush limbaugh doesn't have anything good to say about him and glenn beck denounces him on a daily basis

foxnews is not pro trump except for hannity, rudy, the black sheriff guy, and maybe oreilly

but putin hates hillary and wants trump to win

doesnt putin want to benefit from a weakened usa?

Fox doesn't have a Pro Trump bias, or did you forget them trying to ambush him with Megyn Kelly and leftists.

>media
>pro trump

oops! It appears you're retarded.

Because Hillary has ZERO pro qualities.

Fox News are globalist shills who are only a little to the right of CNN/MSNBC/etc. If you think they're pro-Trump you've clearly never watched them.

Nah. Bowling or someshit. The dude that sits by Juan and always slaps Juan down when he gets uppity.

>Gutfeld
>not a chad
Look at how he and Dana interact. You know hes dicking her down daily.

>Fox news
>Pro-Trump

Fox is much closer to the center than cnn.

What the fuck are you talking about? Putin wants friendship with the US, not conflict.

they didnt have a pro trump bias, they had a pro conservative bias and it was bad for trump.

cnn has a pro-hillary criminal collusion enterprise. big difference.

judge Jeanine and Hannity doh

Trump isn't pro Trump, they were fighting the whole primary.

I came here to say this

Have you not watched it since all of the (somewhat-not-really) serious candidates dropped out of the republican race.

Is it wrong that I want to hatefuck Ana Kasparian?

MSNBC: Liberal bias
CNN: Liberal bias
Fox: Now pro-Trump, but really tepid besides Hannity

I also think that part of it deals with perception. They might have "Fair and Balanced" as their slogan, but nobody at Fox really buys into that, they're obviously Republican-centric. The liberal channels, however, constantly try to pretend like they're non-partisan when they obviously are; that's more than a little off-putting.

We have a site for people like you:

the-art-of-autism.com/top-10-signs-you-have-aspergers/
Thank me later ;)

No, Putin just appreciates that Trump seems to be the only politician in America that recognizes that the Cold War hasn't been a thing in two-and-a-half decades. America and Russia being blatantly antagonistic toward each other isn't a good thing.

You are correct.

On an interview, he said he just wants a USA president that will open up dialogue with Russia and that Trump so far has been the only one that has expressed intentions of doing so.

You can watch it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

(it is about a CNN reporter being a douchebag and Putin putting on his place, but then he addresses the topic).

Not the case. CNN has a lie bias.

Her screeching makes me hard

Why are people hypocrites?

idiot

sage this thread