Is there any realistic chance that Trump wins California...

Is there any realistic chance that Trump wins California? If that was the case the election would basically be no contest.

>pic unrelated

No. You are retarded to think Trump could win Texas and Florida, much less California

You really think Trump isnt winning Texas you fucking chink?

2 were not enough

He's not winning CA unless he's winning everything else, i.e., Shillary has an unprecedented meltdown more extreme than anything in political history. We're talking literal eating babies on live TV type of shit.

It's unrealistic to expect that kind of happening, but I suppose it is technically possible given how crazy this year is.

Texas is turning blue this year thanks to you Pedro

>mexicans
>voting

mexicans literally never vote theyre too lazy

wtf Japan when did you gooks start shitposting?

Fuck off, Hideo. You're drunk.

If Trump wins California I'll post my piss bottle collection.

Fuck no. He has a very good chance at winning he election, but the whole "trump might turn New York or California red" meme is pants on head retarded.

too many in CA are living is some kind of economic bubble, mostly unphased by what's going on in the rest of the country.

California is lost

I'll drink it.

He did just win an LAtimes poll, which is fucking odd.

Not a chance in hell Trump wins California.

He might not even win Texas.

He'll probably win Florida. Florida's a pretty dumb state.

Not a chance in hell. That state is filled to the brim with retarded liberals, illegal immigrants, and family members of illegal immigrants. Also, people with HIV who move there for the state health benefits.

"Not a chance in hell" mind.

I'll go vote for him.

>California is lost
>Because the rest of our economies are in the crapper and it's doing well
I think your thinking is backwards. Maybe the rest of you should try to be more like us, instead of leaches living off our tax dollars, food, tech and entertainment.

wtf i hate trump now

I agree Chief Fucking-Leaf, this truly tarnishes the representation of grorious nippoon

i dunno. los angeles fag here and i've talked to a lot of people who heard me speaking positively about trump, quietly pulled me aside in whatever regard, and told me they're doing the same but are more secretive about it. i don't think its 100% possible, but if trump hits the right heart strings, its possible.
my best friend was super apolitical but has since fallen in love with trump's message and anti-globalism

Holy fuck fucker you want mess with Texas bitch??

no way. everyone i know talks about how hard it is living in california if you make less than 100k+ (and that's in the 18-35 group), who end up being childless. anyone i know who has had kids or wants kids has moved to florida or texas

San Diego here, had a gay friend of mine tell the same thing when I asked if he supported Trump by linking him that video of the gay guy in the pink shirt praising Trump.

next time I see him I should ask how his gay think too...

No. The state that Nixon and Reagan won will never vote Republican again.

This is probably the dumbest question I've seen here

Not really, no.

Look at the results of the 2012 Election
>Obama 7,854,285 60.24%
>Romney 4,839,958 37.12%

It's almost confirmed that Trump will do much better in California than Romney. It's entirely within reason for him to pull 45% of the electorate. But Hillary will likely still win over 50%.

Nevertheless, Trump can bluff in California. If Hillary starts getting scared, she'll start wasting money here. A few Trump rallies should be enough to scare her.

Texas and Florida are both going to Trump.

Not that it is any of your business chink.

no but it will be red forever after trump builds the wall

I dislike this guy which is sad. He makes such informative videos buts adds in too much commentary and personal bias.

Tfw you live in a red county in California

Orange County will go blue

I only live in a green county.