TFW you're best friend Steven Merchant came up with...

TFW you're best friend Steven Merchant came up with, wrote and successfully directed The Office but you ended up getting all the credit for it because you played the main character.

Fuck Ricky Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/687035557487091712?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steven Metchant is still successful in his own right and has done just fine after writing the office. When people think of The Office in the US they think of Michael Scott, not the writers or directors, this isnt any different.

Ricky claims they agreed to this, Steve even says "I agreed to it but I didn't know how huge the difference would be" referring to the difference in their pay grade.

Whatever though Steve is doing fine for himself. He's a very smart man and still has lots out money. Not to mention he did a great job in Logan, we might see more of him yet

Play a record

Barely, Gervais is pretty much a "literally who" now in the US.
When people hear "The Office" they think of Steve Carell

I was getting some time in at an open mic in Chicago and met him. Super chill guy. No sense of celebrity about him. I doubt I could have had the same conversation with Ricky that I had with him. Also, I think I shrunk 2 inches in height just talking to him.

I would fucking love to meet smerch more than any other celeb especially if we could have an hour or two to talk about music

Will Ricky ever make anything even half as good as The Office ever again?

>Ricky
>making the office
Pick one

considering the office is almost 20 years old and he went on to do a lot more afterwards, he is probably most well known for his shock humor hosting of whatever award show he hosted , golden globes i think

>I'm an AAAAAYTHEEEISST

I wish he would fuck off.

all good

Posting eickino
youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I

As a fellow atheist, Ricky gets my upvote.

Upvoted

LE TAKE MY LE UPVOTE

Religion is so fucking stupid. OH A SKY WIZARD IS IN THE SKY AND SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING like I'm dumb enough to fall for your FAIRY TALES, DAD! I'm a proud ATHEIST and if you don't like it, YOU CAN SCREW THE F OFF!

Considering how much better Merchant's own series was compared to any shit Gervais has made since The Office, I'm pretty sure he's cool with everything...

Never watched it. Looks all rom-com

This and this only.

>Angry Christian Thread
kek

Lel SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTE!!!!

>you're best friend

>she's absolutely buttblasted
oh lordy lordy

ricky gervais: i'd bloody shag the queen
me: thats weird
ricky gervais: oh you're offended? are you offended??? have i offended you????????

twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/687035557487091712?lang=en

>somebody makes a comment about him that's not 100% positive
>smugly blocks them on twitter and acts like he has some kind of moral high ground

Calm down Ricky, you haven't offended me.

RICKY!!

What does annoying fake feminist and former child star Mara Wilson have to do with it?

why is Ricky so based bros?

Man I wish I was as Euphoric as Ricky!

Imagine being so irrational you have to brag about not believing in God....

Nah, OP. This is a Karl Pilkington thread now.

you smell

you shit