en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Romance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>n*rth*rn yrpn

hello

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Bosnia counts as southern

get out murderer

>m*Doids

If Coptic culture survived in Egypt, would it have been considered European today?

my ancestors :)

It did though, it's just isolated and in smaller numbers

There are native speakers of Coptic today, but some people are fluent in it thanks to revitalization efforts.
I meant if it remained dominant and Arabs didn't fuck it up.

>Did somebody say qts?
Here's a qt that turns every Maltese man into a milf lover.

>mfw enriched many maltese grills
There's quite a lot nord*cks in Malta. Does it bother you?

BRRIITTTINNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Venice was fun but too expensive 2bh
t. was there last year

Ancient Egypt was Black you m*Doid subhuman

Every foreigner bothers me, Khan.

MILFs?

Italians are the masters at aging.

Sicillians too?

NOS

hmmm, I guess not.

Maltese grills can't resist the BYC.
Tbh I thought maltese women would be more conservative

>ywn have a gf this cute

Yeah, low class whores aren't that conservative.

No, they are Africans.

Are Med women the best?

Monica Bellucci is the ultimate milf

The things I'd be willing to do...

I got friendzoned by a girl who looks like her ;_;

They are meds.

I'd cry for months if that happened to me.

Barbara D'Urso is an ugly slag
I agree that Milly Carlucci is underrated

If that's an attempt at marking the Mediterranean regions within countries, then it's not correct for my country. Pic related is the area of my country that has a Med climate, dialect, culture and looks. Coincidentally, that's also exactly the part of the country that was occupied by Italy during the world wars.

Meds dont exist, southern Eiropeans are a group, north african another and asiatics another, compmetely different languages, cultures and genetics, I have 0% to do with a north african or asiatic as an Aryan Ethnic Southern European.

Saying med is the same as saying Atlanticband including all north africa and asia with britain or scandinavia.

We are descendants of European farmers not middle eastern traders, if you xant distinguish native southern Europeans from mixed race mena thennyou are retarded and would a nord mixed eithna middke eastern be nordic?

Nowhere in history did Southern Europeans speak the same language as North Africans or Asiatics.

Latin, greek and arabic in iberia/sicily.
Fuck, even malta speaks a bastardized version of arabic.

Siculo-Arabic master race.

My first post was what if Coptic, which had a Greek adstrate, was still dominant in Egypt today.
Also , plus African Romance.

Hi I have 18% south european ancestry can I join this thread

Plus punic/phoenician and turkish.

Arabic was not widely spoken nor did anyone speak Arabic other than some foreigners, see Mozarabic.

Only a minority in Muslim part of Iberia spoke Arabic.

Nowhere in Iberia was it fully arabic speaking or even sizable whatsoever.

Calla chicano.
En el reino de granada lo hablaba todo el mundo.
El mozarabe no es arabe sino una lengua romance con mucha influencia arabe. Tu hablas del arabe andalusi, que como ya he apuntado, se hablaba mucho.

Fuck off chicano.

In late '800, when Egypt population was less than 7 million people, there were the two schools about the costruction of our national identities: ''Pharaonic'' with widespread revival of coptic, purified from masri arab world, and panarabic muh islam vision, this one pushed by british. Guess which one ''won'' and was the base of modern Misr ...

T. copt in Milan

No.
It was the part of the country that was inhabited by venetians and furlan for centuries, the one you replaced with bosnjaks and serbs during Broz rule.

I'm not a ''muh foibe give back'' man eh, just pointing a fact

>copt in milan

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Romance

>Brits pushed pan Arabism in Egypt
Got salsa on that?
مش داخلة دماغي أوي دي. مكانش أول نظام ضد الاستعمارية أخد نفس الطريق، ولا ايه؟

tell me about the Egyptian diaspora in Italy.

Non lui, ma ce ne sono un bel po'.

Anche il salvinone era andato a intervistarli

Minority educated and influential spoke it, majority spoke berber, and syrian languages.

North Africa has Berber speakers and Arabic speakers.

Genuine question: how do you faggots feel about your relatively less masculine genetics?

>short as fuck
>thin wrists
>narrow shoulders
>small torsos

Not even trolling. I just want to know how you feel when the average nord is a hunk compared to the average southerner.

Pic related. Sarkozy is standing on the step as well, lol, and wearing lifts. And he's still tiny.

why are all you mediterraneans so loud and chatty? I die inside every time you enter the tram and everyone's talking without giving a shit and enjoying themselves at other beta's expense

Sarkozy is ethnic magyar btw

>the average nord is a hunk compared to the average southerner.

You are southern european and ysed to soeak same language as southern europeans in original indo european.

Sarkozy is half hungarian
He doesn't even look southern euro

It's just an example. Hollande was just as short.

Also due to history the south of Europe is more genetically diverse. Still those are the southern European people today.

geen Noordse cucken hier kanker kaaskop

Well Italy has more genetic internal difference than all the nordic nations compared, that's undeniable.

I have met some tall Spaniards just like I have met some tall Italians or French guys. But you cannot deny that on average, a guy from up north is going to be 10cm to 15cm taller than a guy from southern Europe.

I'm at university and we have a lot of international staff and students from your countries and they are pretty much always moderately to extremely shorter.

Southern European can encompass all of Europe, if you speak indo Euro languages you are related to Southern Europeans justbas if you spoke non Indo Euro Southern European languages.

Because you are amongst the tallest in the world ? Also older people are shorter but still.

I'm 184cm and that's what? Average for you guys? Here it's above average.

Dutch Croatians and Serbs are just enormous.

Are t*rrone American invited?

Only if you aren't a tanned fag full of roids from NJ

>Because you are amongst the tallest in the world ?

Yes but only by a couple of cms, compared to Scandinavians and Germanic people and Slavs. You cannot tell a Dutchmen from a Norwegian, by height.

the lack of self-awareness of nodicks always bring some keks. i visited your country and everyone was a skinny bitch with no lats and shoulder and little girl wrists

Whatever. Serbs Croatians and Bosnians are taller than Nordics and they are from Southern Europe.

Northern Euros are famous for being effeminate here also, so I fail to see your point.

Because girls don't give a shit about anything else but height, lol.

Why bother with being a gym rat when you can just be tall?

Dinaric race is tallest in avrg. 186 cm.

Being taller isn't the same as being more masculine.
No 1,88m is going to save the femenine face nords sport.

Malta is a tiny island that WAS Arabic speaking.

>Because girls don't give a shit about anything else but height, lol.

Incorrect unless you are turbomanlet (175cm down).

I know that. I had students from Serbia here and I was the same height as one and the rest were simply like 6 or 10 cm taller than me.

Maltese is directly descended from siculo arabic.
Aloso french is widely spoken im northern africa.

Sardinians invited are?

Not even true, i'm 170 and it wasn't that hard getting dutch or scandi women

ofc

>tell me about the Egyptian diaspora in Italy.
They need to fuck off like the rest of the Africans.

Si invitati sono

Maltese is basically tunisian + sicilian with tons of english and standard italian loanwords

tfw have to compensate by lifting

nice backpedalling you queer lmao
cope

Girls don't give a shit about height, or face, or hair, or penis for that matter, they want social status and money

Yes but it gets harder. I didn't say it was impossible.

Here you have a complete description of our regions

I wouldn't say tons of English.

Face shape,hair and body are more important

Sardinian boots are /fa/

>poortguese, macacozilians, assPAINiards, amerimutts shitalians and other scum roleplaying as southern europeans

the only southern europeans are greeks and the balkans.
france is germanic.

>Germanics

Literally rabbits. Even in Southern Europe they exist by the millions, completely blending in with the natives and LARPING.

I should know, I'm one :^)

t. inti papadopoulos mamani

Alexander Makedonovski was a famous slavic conqueror, stop appropriating our history kthxbye

Stalin was 165 cm btw