Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pb1ovpJ
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
youtube.com/watch?v=1i7iaTdnMb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he actually chopped off his dick
Man, How will his life end?
I bet he is going to drive on a gay parade or something like that.

no but I could print this out.

did he really?

I hope it kills itself on a live stream or something so we always have footage of this monster slaying itself.

If not that, when it inevitably kills itself I just want picks of the corpse.

imgur.com/pb1ovpJ

I'll take your word. I'm not clicking that link.

No, he just got his license updated to say female. They don't force you to cut off your penis for that.

That's just an infected wound he got from his taint piercing because he doesn't practice good hygiene.

Wtf happened to that crotch, holy fuck

she did it

the absolute madwoman

Why'd I click them

>imgur.com/pb1ovpJ
holy fuck wat

I got my official man card. It's great I get all the hookers for free with it.

Fuck this gay earth.

I did. You are wise.

>Chris used to be outspokenly against niggers and faggots
>he now identifies as a male lesbian or some shit
He could have been one of us. We could have saved him.

Nothing could of saved that level of autism. He's worse then Diaperchu

From his Facebook:

"I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out."

Too bad the trolls were tranny Hillary voting degenerates to begin with, and projected their psychosis on him

>dots his i's with hearts
wew lads, this lulzcow never stops making the milk

>We could have saved him
Evidence of his behaviour for the better part of a decade would suggest otherwise.

He's just another (mentally ill, mutilates genitals to feel better) datapoint.

God damn it Chris.

Annnnnnnnnd thats a wrap for me fuck you mexico build wall

PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE NIGGER NEIGHBORS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Glue dollar coins to the road outside

Christ. He thinks you can transition without surgery and that festering scrotum tear is the beginings of his labia opening.

Wait wat. Did he actually cut off his dick? Is this new cause this is my first time hearing about it.

>That nail.

but he is american, you caused that to him.

No, that opening is in his taint.

The hole is below his ballsack, he still has his genitals, but he thinks this infected wound is a vagina
Looks painful as fuck tb.h

no i was talking to (you) for posting that

Zap off my dick to the extreme.

Who's worse, Chrischan or Pamperchu?

Isnt pamperchu dead yet?

Pretty sure he passed a couple years ago.

>Pamperchu
God fucking damn it my nightmares are coming up again.

Did he really? I knew he had cancer

So he cut into his taint? What the hell man. Is this recent?

Not clicking that, Italy.

when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums?

he has lymphoma, but posted a video on jewtube last week

He used to have a taint piercing I guess, then it got infected and he never got it treated because he thinks it's a "vagina"

Imagine how miserable it is to have an infected taint festering and bleeding an going about your day like that

t'is but a day in the life of a woman

Then factor in that Chris doesn't bathe and it's been 101 degrees the past few days here in VA.

You can't save the autistic. Nor would you want to. While I agree the trolling fucked his mind beyond repair, not like he had a promising future ahead of him anyway. Maybe this was the most productive thing his existence could manage, entertaining neckbeards.

Why did I click.

>Chris chan may very well die within a few weeks

CWC is a fucking retard that should've perished in that house fire.

>His body is literally rotting and his retard brain thinks he's growing a pussy.

My mom got one for my girl friend. My gf who loves trump trolls my other friend who loves trump by pulling it out. He gets so mad but I know she is trolling

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

God decided to get off his ass and do what society should have.

Guy is 100% basket case. he maced some guy at a Gamestop because the stand-up of Sonic didn't have blue arms.

He'll probably be dead soon by this rate.

Every time I realize he's from Virginia
I die a little on the inside

fuck this gay earth. while i feel a lot of us are responsible with our internet usage, things like this, furry shit and other degeneracy has grown rampant.

Check this

god damn it mexico.... im drunk, you can't pull shit liek tat on m man. fuckl. this is how tourette's habbens.

and nothing of value was lost

>I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur

forreallies Sup Forums I looked... and its actually nice

press F to.... meh... fund a cure for autism??? shit idk...

GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING RIIIIDE!!!

I live less than half an hour away from CWC's house

>Be a turbo autist
>Become notorious for autism online
>Autistic tantrums make you more famous
>Dad dies
>Get in trouble with the law frequently
>Burn down your house
>Lose your virginity to a prostitute at the point you realized no women ever wants to put up with your autism
>Come out as transgender and chop your cock off
>Mom has clearly given up hope on and is dead inside

I'd say this is a massive downward spiral but that would imply that his life was good at one point. All he had was the optimism when he was in school. He probably thought the moment he graduated from community college, he was going to fulfill his dreams. Now he's hit rock bottom.

>actually nice
what kind of pussy do you get because holy shit that's literally an infected taint wound you're jacking off to

I read the signs, but still walked into the minefield.

I want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

do you dare Sup Forums

CWWC is just a gift that keeps on giving.

DELETE THIS

Where's the video edit with the Sonichu as the focus?

Lel grody

this shithead was funny when he raged on sonic shit, or against gamestop employees, but he found a new theme now and he is getting way too much positive attention. He is just a worthless retard like cosmo and both should get a bullet in the head asap.

Please tell me this is some tumblr thing and not something hillary actually approved.

You dirty sanchez

>Sex: F

What did they mean by this?

F for Faggot

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

FUCKING REEEEEE

(We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, HEIL HITLER)

Ew wtf look at the halo/light around the head as if hillary thinks she is jesus
Meme this shit

That's not you.

I am laughing hard at this

He didn't cut his dick off. A year or so ago he got a piercing in his taint (the "un-clit") that got infected, the wound never healed and now the retard thinks he's growing a vagina.

>I have started their breast growth track, growing my breasts at an amazing 1 inch per week
>In addition, I have began changing my nipples to teats

>I have also cured the worst of my autism

> "... to my email address, [email protected]."
> AOL

Somehow that's almost the funniest part

jesus christ i heard he had a piercing go wrong but jesus christ
> SEX: F
do they literally just change your sex if you ask nicely in murrica? ya'll motherfuckers need trump desu

youtube.com/watch?v=1i7iaTdnMb0

Chris Chan can make you laugh, vomit, and feel depending on which chapter of his life you study.
What an amazing human bean.

Only a gas chamber could save that sad soul.

No wonder these freaks kill themselves, jesus

>imgur.com/pb1ovpJ

Could have been worse

pic related

well hello there

kill me

Sad thing is that the first pic isn't even the worst pic

As far as I know, it requires an official diagnosis of GID and at least twelve months of HRT before you can legally change your gender. It may differ depending on your state of birth though.

T. tranny

What happens when chris finally dies? I don't know how I'll feel about it. On one hand he really ought to be dead but on the other I don't want this horrible trainwreck to end, it's too fun to watch him completely ruin himself.

STANDING

That's not even the bad image.
Also he claims it was a hoax now