Culture Pals - /cp/

20 days till Christmas edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE??

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the cheaters

Old:

all qts belong to BKC

>"hey user, what do you know about my country?"
>open google and search for tourism there

She probably had to do the same for you.

nth for weird macaco nudes

I think someone is deff trying to get me banned, first my claytonsomedude account gets banned out of nowhere. Now I make a new account to try to post in forum about getting it back, and now I just got a message saying ive been harrassing people under.. my new account when im not even using it? 0_o

>Gustavo1993 comment again
lmao

brazilians?

Yes!

t w e n t y d a y s

Alright lads it's my first time checking out /cp/ someone give me a quick rundown.

Twenty three days for me

-2 vievs
-0 message

anyone ever ask/get foot pics? how'd you do it?
know there's at least one chad here who has done it

wtf now some moderator on interpals closed my thread saying ive been a naught boy.... what the hell. Is there a troll moderator now?

The moderator's hitting on you

lol well sadly thats not gonna bring my account back... damn 3 years all down the drain

its okay clayton, just give me a list of all your qts and their phone numbers and i'll take it from there

u wot?

I real am not that cool I assure you dude. Certainly I have talked to a lot of girls, but not all girls like me. The biggest thing ive learned from interpals is really its just like real life. If a girl gives you any chance to fuck her(or in this case meet)..jump on it right away, because if you dont, chances are you lost your chance, or she may just end up being psycho and make up some imaginary story that you were the one hitting on her and she didnt like you.

So interpals is actually I think potentially really awesome. I think if there are some rich introverts here to say, that use the internet, just find a lot of girls, get some banter going with them, a vibe, and if youre rich you can travel, so make plans to fuck them all basically.

Sounds pretty petty but for the most part its how I think of interpals now. Because most people do not want to make any kind of 'friends' what so ever. So really in that sense to its just like real life. People dont want friends, they want to fuck. And if they dont want to potentially fuck you, they have no use for you.

You guys know what pisses me off?? that i havent seen titman today, it really ruined my already shitty day

how to get lewds since no dollarydoos to travel to europe?

I'm fairly good looking but can't banter

If you were to theoretically post you're qt ITT would you be worried she would leave you for another user or would she be your qt 4eva

I don't have a QT, so no

How do fucking 20-22 year olds travel to 20+ countries from multiple continents? This has to be family money right?

Triggers me so hard because these western girls list a HUGE list of countries to reflect how cultured they are.

oligarchism

Chinese girls send foot pics whenever you want desu

tfw haven't had a face pic on interpals for two years.
still get girls who somehow flirt with me due to some expensive things in my profile photo

I know that feel clayton bro

hot

Student loan money/family money

Or you could just work for like a whole summer and spend the money on a trip, that's what I did.

Damn, this girl is so toxic, always talking trash about her ex-friends, circular conversations that go nowhere (I feel like I'm taking to a 5 yo with autism), telling me that I ignore her or that I forgot about her because I couldn't write to her for a couple of hours and spamming me pics 24/7 of the people she hates.

I feel like cracking my head open with a hammer every time I gotta talk to her.
Why the fuck did I add her on Whatsapp.

Is she hot at least

Yeah, she's a hottie Russian chick but I lost all attraction to her once I got to know her personality.

Never add qts on WhatsApp before getting to know them pretty well.

why else would they put so much work into it dummy?

ha dat social proof eh? Im a big believer realtionships, sex are a vibe a lot of the time. Doesnt always have to be how someone looks in a sorta generic 1-10 scale. Sometimes its just the vibe, what we see them doing, how we perceive the life that they might live, or how we might imagine their personality or our interactions might be.

>Hey user, I'm from Nanjing, do you know it?

uhhhhhhh

The fuck happened to Interpals? The horny sand niggers have made the girls block all men.

>mfw I'm literally the person you described
My parents like travelling so I went along with them, now I'm at uni I have money to travel

>People getting QTs without face pics

literally how

>wow user you are from korea! i love k-pop!

I just send the face pic once I get their whatsapp.

Having a cool or expensive hobby as your profile picture allows your social proof to get you through the door.

>trying so hard not to sperg out and be a clingy desperate retard once your qt tells you they like you

it's not easy, is it?

>tfw your qt tells you she likes it when you call her "master"

>Trying to make simple conversation when all you want them to do is send nudes

This sucks, I wish I was a handsy boy so I can get nudes in like 3 days instead of working them over for months.

I-I MEAN WHEN SHE CALLS YOU MASTER
im not a soyboy reeee

>Kurd qt becomes impressed of my knowledge of turkish history (my autism obession is history)
>bond of the faggotry of Enver Pasha
>have a pretty good conversation
>Next day just as I'm going to the gym she sends me a cleavage pic of of her (PS she's 9/10 and totally fuckable)
>Start getting a boner in the locker room and concentrate on other stuff
>She gets mad when I check again and I'm coming out cause I didn't respond
>explain to her, she finds it funny
>starts sending me more lewd shit
>Send her pic of my bulge
>queue torrent of slutty pics and demands of breast massage
>chat long into the AM

>few days later
>doesn,t really talk to me much
>kind of disengages

>tfw just got pumped and dumped again
>like 3rd time this happens

I've been used, it's not a very good feeling but when you're using them how can you really complain.

She probably found someone with a more knowledge of Turk history or a bigger dick, stuff happens user. Move on.

Also novelty wears off with time, you usually get bored of a qt after some time, same happens with girls and they get bored of you after some time. Just proves that she wasn't your type.

its also weird that she almost word for word was dirty in the same way as another turkish girl.

Both cases I contacted these girls first, so its not like its the same pretender or something.

desu I just want someone to talk to when I get home :(

That's harsh man, my sympathies.

I invested a lot of time and emotion in a girl who turned out to be a condescending disrespectful SJW. Was sore about that for a good month or some. Kind of my fault, cos the warning signs were their early. Guilty of thinking with muh dick - lesson learned.

Turkey is apparently a country full of young perverted people.

My ex-turk qt said all her girl friends have had anal sex with their boyfriends before.

>hating enver pasha

he just fucked up the execution, not the intention.

that tfw she calls you master and you call her margarita

A year ago or so I used to talk with a Turkish qt, full blown whore, had a boyfriend but she openly flirted with me and sexted me.

We weren't even emotionally close or anything, she just texted me every time she was horny and wanted dick pics.
I remember I used fake huge monster cock pics from /soc/ and she believed it was mine, got her even hornier.

Was into anal sex too, lel.
Miss you Busra.

this desu. Worse was when this solid 10/10 brazilian was skyping me and asking for my erect dick, but it was the first time a girl ever got dirty with me and I felt shocked desu and from total bombshell as well. I couldn't get it up and she lost interest super quick and would send me one word responses with a smiley after that.

lol was she white? Don't talk to white girls on interpals. kek. I'm sorry my man
yeah like marching an army into the cappadocian mountains without winter provisions? His fuckups were delusion-tier. Also that's what it's like when you're a leader. No one cares about intention only execution. And yes it's not all in control of the leader either.

>Thai Ladyboy practically begs me to come to Thailand and use him as a cum dump

Ehh I'm horny but not that desperate right now.

this but I actually have a pretty t h i c c dick and these girls went absolutely NUTS. it was stunning. Funny cause my last gf would always say I'm just average but when we broke up she admitted that when she saw my dick she was concerned about how big it was. hrrm

I have a similar kind of feel. Not really even looking for a pump and dump girl just something beyond being basic friends and setting something up for when I move to the country I'm planning on working in.

Pretty good English for a Thai.

KEK

what is up with thais in general? Real girls too. They are the only race of women I find too creepy to reply to and my inbox is spammed by them

Mine is average, it's got a pretty respectable girth but still average in length. I know it's not a bad dick, but when I sext qts I use fake monster cocks from /soc/, not like she will ever know. And it gets them wetter so everybody wins.

My turk qt used to finger her ass, sext me and masturbate in the bathroom of her college while on voice call with me.

But she wouldn't take any nudes, apparently all of that was fine but me seeing her naked was "crossing the line".

Women are weird.

His English teacher used to fuck him when he was 15, apparently the dude had an American wife and kids at home too, he left the country like 3 years later for whatever reason.

Having a secret boderline pedo romance with a foreigner is probably the reason why he's a ladyboy now.

Also why his English is so good kek

It's mostly a south eastern asian thing, all the women/gays/ladyboys are clingy as fuck.

I've talked to Chinese and Koreans and they are nowhere near as bad as Thais or Filipinos.

I'm not into non-white girls (I'm white btw, despite the flag). Yeah, she was Ukrainian. Really the last place I'd expect such fuckery from. Naive of me - of course there are people like that everywhere.

Yeah I'm not just looking for n00dz at all. It's kind of dumb maybe, but I've had genuinely great success with website in the past.

its like big boobs and ass tho. looks good on camera but IRL it just gets in the way.

My sex life absolutely sucks IRL because it doesn't fit easily if I can even get it hard. It seems more difficult for me to maintain the erection maybe because it needs more gas to get it going or something, iunno.

come here bro, give me a hug, we will all make it one day

Maybe you just need to get yourself some very loose thot. You might find them in Toronto or Montréal.

>mfw the thought of actually being intimate with a loose thot

at the end of the day I'm a pretty serious dude. I'm also pretty lanky/skinny with soft features so the thick curvy girls that could probably take it only settle for some 320 pound chads

>ukrainian SJW

Sorry to hear, yikes. I just never jive with white girls. I'm way too energetic and frequently "cross the line" that just doesn't exist with brown girls.

>have met five IP girls in three years of activity
>got blowjob/ handjob by two of them, kissing/ cuddling with four of them
>have one Polish and one German girl which I both meet like four times a year respectively
>they both think I am their bf
Feels okay but I feel like I am cheating both of them and I should decide for one girl someday. Or maybe not.

You're being a piece of shit and a whore. You should be ashamed of yourself.

yeah man how do you live with yourself lol, but who am I kidding they probably fuck other guys

Those girls are probably also fucking other dudes behind your back and you think you're playing them.

Not a full-on SJW in all fairness. But a lot of opinions that are definitely in line that that way of thinking. That MIGHT not have been such a problem if she didn't become so snarky and pompous as time went on every time I disagreed with her on something.

It's a shame I'm not into non-white girls - again, flag related. Girls here are super warm and friendly towards me but I'm just not into it at all and never will be. Eastern European girls are generally much more solid than western girls at least, that's why I like interpals.

So far I've met 3 girls, fucked 2 of them, the other had a bf (she was fucking gorgeous and really cool). Had a handful more want to meet me but it never panned out.

tfw only want nudes from girls because I'm moving abroad in less than a year so any sex with roasties here is kind of a waste of time.

wew, how far did you travel to meet these girls? Are you well-off or something?

They were all European. Two of them I met when I was backpacking in Europe (Poland and Hungary), the other I met when she moved to the UK (she was Norwegian).

I still regret not going to Switzerland during that trip. Had this super cute blonde girl with the longest, sexiest legs you'll ever see who was seemingly dtf. Circumstances did not work in my favour and she clearly lost interest when I tried hitting her up again later.

That's cool.

I live in a remote part of Canada and I'm kinda poor so travelling is super expensive to even go to a relevant part of Canada even. seeing a QT would be like a year's worth of savings for me.

how much does it cost to send a kinda small package from america to europe?
looked up to see that eurofriends have to pay custom fees on stuff? is that fake news?

My situation has obviously changed now too given that I live in Asia. Still, one of the girls I'm talking to now (possibly my favourite one) isn't a student in the middle of her studies or anything like that and unless I'm reading too much into it has hinted she might be willing to come out here and see me if all goes well.

You should think about moving out here, also (no homo). Native English speakers make bank as teachers, it's easy as fuck.

>tfw you're sharing the same air as your qt

Depends on the service, and state I believe. Prepare to pay at least $15 in shipping.

Shipping costs aren't a problem but I don't want to make the person I'm sending it to pay for any fees and stuff. is there a site for the info on this or should I just ask her if she knows?

Share the goods lad

I've known a girl from this website for 3 years. We are both complete cunts and toxic as fuck yet we remain friends and basically go through weird periods of never talking out of anger, to talking for days on end. Ive literally had 72 hour webcam calls because we just left cameras on for 3 days straight.

I was a real cunt to her the other day and want to make it up by sending her a Christmas card (have never sent anything via post). Is this a good idea? What are some neat things I can put in the letter/envelope?

>talking to big booty brazilian qt
>lives by the beach
>summer season is coming up in LatAm
>has already taken a liking to me

all the planets have lined up

Ofc it's a good idea. Send some candy.

Jizz off on the card

>summer season is coming

in 6 months from now

Not in South hemisphere

wew lad

>tfw you miss your qt

am i about to receive a royal bank of nigeria transaction?

I don't think I can put it. I can only send a envelope. So it has to be something simple.

I also don't know he address, I use to have it but lost where I had written it and she might think I am just trying to save face if I ask her for it, pissing her off more.

just ask for her address, she cant be that much of a moody bitch

can't you ctrl+f through your chats?

Pic for the bong that asked for it yesterday. More will come later.

m8s I'm visiting a western euro qt for like a week soon. How likely am I to get sum fugg?

depends, how long have you talked? do you get along well? etc

Every now and then for like 4-5 months. We've been planning this for a while but our convos have never been sexual really. I'm staying at her place.