Is there any way for me to get a gun legally?

Is there any way for me to get a gun legally?

I'm in Toronto, I want to be prepared in case of a muslim attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

fseso.org/public-instructor-search
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/index-eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you're screwed. Get a hockey stick, eh?

Nice try, Mustafa.

that's not funny burger

I fear for my life here

Take the course and get your PAL and RPAL.

Costs a weekend and a couple hundred bucks.

I think I paid 160 total. 80 a class

How hard is it to make something like a bow or an air pressured gun? Something off the slingshot channel (the dude is in Germany so if he can make it so can you)

That's all ud need for a Muslim with a machete at least. If they got firearms they already got u since its by surprise

Go look up "Toronto PAL course"

Attend the day long safety and general information course

Pass the test that is far too easy

Fill out your paperwork and send to the RCMP in Miramichi

Wait a month and a bit

License comes in the mail

Go to gun store and buy a rifle and leave in all of 10 minutes

>I'm in Toronto

Nothing of value would be lost.

I don't know how you stand not being able to own the one great equalizer. It's like skydiving without a parachute now a days.

If I were you I'd try to come to America legally.

and actually get shot?

Google it you moron.... you have a fucking computer.... all guns are not illegal in your country... do you want someone to do everything for you.. try being just a little reliant faggot.

I've lived in America my whole life and have never been shot. Just avoid niggers and you'll be fine

Why are you so paranoid about that? The muslim attack is more due for Montreal. Here it's the poo in the loos that are far more likely to cause whatever trouble, maybe their own version of sars, maybe a strengthened version of ebola?

You do know we can buy guns in Canada, right?

nice bait nigger, if you dont know how to get a gun here youre fresh off the fucking boat and you want to kill us, reported to cops, have a nice day, Trump 2016

Stop believing in memes you silly americunt, take it from a non-retarded leaf. Guns are plentiful and easily available here, it's just that most URBAN leafs are fucking faggots who'd piss themselves at the sight of a gun range.
I'm in Toronto now, but dual citizen from US and initially moved to the prairies. Not only are guns common, but it takes literally just a few months to get one, and then a few more months after to get an additional permit for a handgun or semis.

Very easy to get an assault rifle in Canada, just takes more time and red tape than the US, plus you have to be OK with the govt knowing you own one, which I couldn't care less about, and rather annoyingly you need to update your permit every few years.

Anyways, point is OP is a faggot who can't google and I hope an allahu rapes him to death

>Is there any way for me to get a gun legally?

fseso.org/public-instructor-search
>find instructor for safety course
>book a seat in the course
>complete it and get certificate in mail
>fill out application form for license
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/index-eng.htm
>follow the instructions exactly
>get your picture taken in the right size
>get the 2 references
>+whatever else the form demands
>mail it all in
>wait for license to come in mail
>by some rooty-tooty-point'n'shooties

This easy, and then just filling out one more permit for semi-automatic access

>Very easy to get an assault rifle in Canada

Only if you are talking about the sissy, liberal, limp-wristed, panty pissing, no guns, ignorant, hysterical, nancy definition of an assault rifle.

An actual, large capacity magazine, select fire, intermediate cartridge firearm is prohibited by law and is not lawful to own or acquire unless you are a law enforcement agency.

A gun's not going to save you against a bomb.

Buy a gundam

>This easy, and then just filling out one more permit for semi-automatic access

Unless you do the RPAL at the same time, which is only for pistols and AR-15 variants.

If you intend to shoot pistols at the range then you should just do both courses at once. Many instructors will book for three days. The first two being for the PAL and the last one for RPAL.

>Buy a gundam

I'm all for watching my friends die one by one in a cruel, heartless war but I don't think I could fit into the tight, form-fitting pilot outfits.