Can someone red pill me on clinton and trump?

Can someone red pill me on clinton and trump?

I seriously am on the fence with these two. I don't want Hillary in, but I'm not even sure I want Trump either.

Thinking about not even voting this year. Could someone just lay down the facts (with sources) for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too much to say

just browse and you will decide in time

Clinton is legitimately corrupt, in a takes money from third world dictators kind of way
youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

God damn it Breitbart did it again. Alternate source: youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Trump is a threat to the USA's economy and security. Not to mention global security. He has stated his intention to curtail the freedoms of American citizens, and waste trillions on frivolous projects that accomplish nothing. He has no grasp of nuance, diplomacy, foreign policy or even geography.

Clinton is a bit of a scum-bag. I don't really give a shit, though. She'd be an ok president. Name a president in the last fifty years who wasn't a scum-bag. Pro-tip: the only one you can come up with is Obama.

The fact you're on the fence means you're a regard not worth explaining things to.

Trump 2016

Citations, shill?

For what? Trump fumbling diplomacy, nuance, foreign policy and geography? Trump stating he wants to curtail your freedoms? Trump promising to start projects that cost trillions and accomplish nothing?

Because the source is Trump. Which particular bit of his idiocy do you want a citation for? I'm not gonna waste my time with all of them, but I'll be happy to source Trump demonstrating one of them, of your choice.

>hrr drr people can't possibly disagree with me on the internet unless they're being paid to!
No, you're just delusional and stupid.

Clinton is a corrupt piece of shit who lies and covers up as much as she can to bullshit people into getting what she wants.

Trump is an idiot whom is so stupid he he tells people what he wants even though he sounds retarded.

Pick a side of this elections shot sandwhich and take a bite.

I remember Obama making a tasteless joke about predator drones. Regardless of political viewpoints, that's being an asshole. Dude's a psychopath to be joking about stuff like that. Apart from trying to establish a monopoly on healthcare, I can't think of anything he has done as a leader.

Hillary is a war mongering satanic cunt and profits from war through the Clinton foundation. She's also a hypocrite; she has literally stated building "physical barriers" on the Mexican border to slow down immigration.

Trump is potentially a Russian spy or a Zionist puppet.

idk you pick

One off-color joke is your example that Obama is a terrible person?

Come on, user. You're here, on Sup Forums. You've got an extraordinarily visible politician, and the only thing you can come up with to base the claim that he's a bad guy on, is that he made one joke, one time, in bad taste?

It seems a bit out of character for a peace loving democrat, don't you think?

>trillions on frivolous projects that accomplish nothing.

Retard/shill spotted

Trump's definitely a little rough around the edges but he's by no means a terrible person. By all accounts he's a pretty decent person, and it's clear he's passionate about a lot of serious issues in this country and has been for a long time.

Hillary is corrupt and should be in jail. She has a completely fake public persona that constantly morphs as she lies and panders her way through elections. Her transgressions against the American people over the years needs a table of contents to properly go through.

So I'm either getting idiot or corrupt flavors this year?

Clinton is a corrupt career politician and provides only more of the same destructive globalist policies.
Trump may be heavy-handed and brash, but it what is needed in times like this. The moral and national erosion caused by the left in recent years can only be solved through hard pushback and thats exactly what Trump provides. He may not be perfect but he is a step in the right direction.

Carter, shit head.

all the shills are rearing their ugly heads

You have to understand the Jews are trying to take over the world. Once you understand that the choice becomes much more obvious.
t. undeniably uncucked Christian man

Ah the good old "I don't have to provide source because you're wrong and I'm right"

>Idiot
>Proposals with national security at the forefront

I think you're confused and/or brainwashed

Good job Hillshill. Here, have a shekel.
You earned it

Clinton vs Trump is basically scripted vs improvising. He's just pointing out logical problems of the country that we need to address and she's trying to appeal to the idea that it's time for a woman president.

question session open

>just Google it, I'm not gonna waste my time arguing, you bigot
Literally (you)

Vote for Hillary if you want us to be more like Germany and France.

VERY EASY TO GET REDPILLED ON HILLARY

JUST WATCH ANY ONE OR ALL OF THESE MOVIES AND YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE "HILL NO" ON HILLARY.

I WON'T TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR TRUMP, BUT TRUMP IS A CHOIR BOY OR A SAINT COMPARED TO THE CLINTONS. THE CLINTONS ARE THE DEFINITION OF EVIL--AND I DON'T SAY THAT LIGHTLY.

>she's trying to appeal to the idea that it's time for a woman president
If this had any real momentum, she wouldn't have lost to Obongo.

>vote $hillary
>receive bowl

Trump is probable trash but Hillary is proven trash. Choice is obvious.

You people don't even try anymore.

Was 13 hrs any good? Was it also a movie that Hillary wouldn't be particularly fond of? Or was it garbage? I've read reviews about it, but I would like /pol's take before I commit 2 hrs of time to watching it.

>Corrupt oligarch #1
>Corrupt oligarch #2

Hilary
>Corrupt
>Scandal ridden
>War hawk
>Secretary of State record crap, would be abysmal but Osama bin Laden. Why hand a crappy SoS the presidency? How does promoting a bad SoS make any sense?
>DNC leaks show they think she is going to increase national debt more than 10% over 10 years. Most indepenants support keeping debt at current levels and letting GDP eat it away due to the high post-2008 debt levels. While debt is cheap now, the government has a lot of it already.
>Mo money fo them programs
>Will pick liberal justices
>Vehemantly pro-trade
>More experienced.
>Got DNC chair to rig election against Bernie, then did her a favor. Electing her is approving of the institutional DNC corruption.
>More pro-wall than you would think, she just started with this build bridges not walls shit because of Trump. She has supported mexican border barriers in the past.

>Trump
>Tax revenue is expected to account for 12 trillion in deficit not accounting for growth
>He will need in the realm of 2% more GDP growth than clinton to balance his budget as well.
>Removing Obummercare
>Will appoint more conservative justices
>Anti-trade, anti-globalizations
>Has made very public announcements of pulling the US out of NATO, WTO, and NAFTA.
>No political experience
>Beating war drums.
>generally leans more socially conservative.
>Relative to clinton, he is fucking incorruptable. He has far less people he has to pay back favors to.
>RNC is also less corrupt than DNCs conspire against the candidates and have superdelegates shit
>Illegal immigration has been trending downwards, it peaked a few years back.
>The Law and order shit is retarded, the chances you'll die from murder or muslims is miniscule.
>Generally Trump is promoting hyped up vanity projects.
>There are advantages to inviting a technocrat into office. Trump probably understands issues like Zoning, construction, negotiations, real estate, etc. better than hilary ever could hope do.