*snags Bill Clinton "rape" shirt away angrily*

What genocide?

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME

alex jones best moment was this

>when the vibrator turns off

LIZARD

PEOPLE

lil jihadist kaspiran going off like a hood rat. Fucking vile.

his life culminated for that

DO YOU BELIEVE THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CONTROL!?

[PROCEEDS TO SPIT]

BUT WE SUPPORT QATAR WITH THEIR 90% OF SLAVE

YOU THINK THE FUCKING LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CONTROL?

THE SHOW ALEX,ITS MINE!

BEST NEW MEME OF 2016

WHAT THE SAUDI ARABIAN'S AREN'T FIGHTING ENOUGH?

>JUST

why would she fat shame someone like that?

he mad

>tfw want to watch it but I'm cringing too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=G_xnYVxTaTQ

hahahha

This isn't the first time the Big, brown, buffalo completely lost it

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

I feel like the smart thing to do would have been to go along with it and pal around with Alex for a bit. Even if you don't want to you'll end up looking good.

Why did he have an autistic fit instead?

He will be the next to leave, mark my words and screencap this post.

WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME

Because he wasn't in control. Just look at how spooked Cenk looked during the initial confrontation. Like he literally saw a ghost

Because Alex ate his tendies

This, ol' Dave Rubin left after they ganged up on him after he defended Israel

That guy just spit in my face.

UNBELIEVABLE!

which one?
greetings from /fit/
friendly reminder that if you r gonna be the masterrace you gotta train like the masterrace

Alex didn't blow up their spot. He was invited over by a TYT producer.

Jimmy "spits not swallows" Dore will probably leave first.

He is a muzzie and a leftist, he couldn't help it. The fee fees just got pushed a little too much.

I feel like the moment where it went to shit was when that retard was screaming "ALEEEEEEEX JOOOONES!!!" in the background. Do we know who that was, by the way? It seemed like the thing that pushed Uygur over the edge was this, probably because it seemed like he was losing even more control than he already had.

>Jimmy "spits not swallows" Dore will probably leave first.

Jimmy Dore is the biggest cuck on the show

Woah woah, wait what? Based Davey was on the Young Turks at some point?

we're too far into the regressive matrix

God damn the fact that Alex didn't completely lose his shit and beat the fuck out of that rat faced fuck I simply cannot comprehend. I hope at the very least he charges him with assault, given that its on video and all

>HEY ROGER C'MERE!! CENK YA WANNA DEBATE 'UM? xDxD

Regressive left has him a sneeze away from the political center at this point

It was Jimmy "spit shine that cock" Dore.

Alex Jones actually acted like a professional. He knew that if he were to attack or assault any other members of TYT, then he would lessen his value.

FUCKING KEK

It was Jimmy "Spitting Lizard" Dore

That was Jimmy Doles or whatever his name is. He was the guy that spat on Alex Jones at the end of the video.

this is the funniest video in the history of internets.
Cenk is so cuckable.

Yup, he did a 360 politically speaking and is now a Trump supporter

kek

What the fuck, Dore is the biggest faggot in TYT.
>wtf i hate dore now

Did he finally come out in support of Trump? He was talking a lot of shit about him for quite some time.

Cenk lost control, got triggered by some dude named roger stone who he had some sort of history with and it all escalated with Ana screeching and Dore yelling drunkenly.
Eventually the insinuation that he is being funded by the Saudis (Qataris in this case, not much different from) triggered some latent sellout guilt and he chomped out.

>she will never sit on your face while calling you a bitch

WHERE'S THE PLANE

When Alex offers you a special deal on water filters that you can't refuse

because that's what neo-liberal faggots do. they talk a good game about equality and all, but when confronted with any views different from their own they spaz out hard and resort to screaming and namecalling.

He co-founded TYT, leaf.

The hell was the point of this publicity stunt, anyway? Not like the buffalo and his cohorts are going to be buddy buddy with the gelatinous conspiratard. And it's not like it's difficult to rile up a liberal. Feels like Jabba was just going for the low hanging fruit here, not too impressed. Could have at least had that dumb fucking buffalo throw a punch.

Video link of the actual incident again, in case someone missed it:
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>yfw Jones remained totally composed, jovial & above the fray the entire time.
Look at the huggable smile he had on, like a big teddy bear. That shows you without any words that he utterly outclassed the entire rest of the heap. They can't string two words together to have civil discourse, and resort to screaming and violence instead. I'd take Jones any my corner ANY day of the week over a single one of those other incompetent morons.

>Care about free speech? Tired of political correctness? Like discussions about big ideas? Watch Dave Rubin on The Rubin Report. Real conversations, unfiltered rants, and one on one interviews with some of the most interesting names in news and entertainment. Thought leaders, authors, and comedians join Dave each week to break down the latest in politics and current events. Real people, real issues, real talk.

That's his channel description, he can't fully come out in support of Trump but he's barely talked negative of him and always points out Shillary's flaws

Jones claimed that a TYT producer invited him and Stone in for an interview. I haven't seen any proof of that, though.

>"..the overthrow of america is nice?" xD

lolol ;p
how can you not love this guy?

Holt shit, that video never fails to produce keks. I hope Cenk sees it before he dies of heart disease at age 78.

Holy fuck

One of the full videos I've seen of the incident, includes a part where Alex is being led through the set and onto the stage by what looked like someone from the TYT set.

Mhmmm, suuurreee.

Video posted by this user?

because Alex wasn't looking for a fight. Only jovial banter

What Cenk's deal? He used to be a conservative pundit, but now he's simultaneously a liberal and an implicit racial nationalist.

WHAT DO YOU THINK, THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE?

Why they don't just murder this T*rk

fucking t*rks why are they even allowed in America

THIS ISNT YOUR FUCKING SHOW

AND user, THIS CERTAINLY ISNT YOUR FUCKING SHOW

As a young man, Uygur espoused socially conservative views, criticizing feminism, abortion, and affirmative action. He is now a progressive.

Once a muslim

Never talk to me or my show ever again!!

2+ internet points to whomever makes that image

This fucking thread

fuck those mudshits

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Cenk's fat too

KING OF THE SHITFACERS

TYT gets funded by the Saudi's so he will shill anything they want him too at this point.

Wtf is this picture

>WHAT YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE BEHIND IT ALL

>NO

literally the greatest moment of the whole convention

Second only to
>YOU'RE NOT AFRAID OF HIM
>ROGER COME BACK HE WANTS TO DEBATE YOU!

It's Qataris which really is just as bad

someone post THAT webm of her

Alex is built fat
Cenk is just fat

hahahahah holy shit this is great