Would you eat Slavic food?

Say you were offered 5,000 euro but you had to eat pic related three times a day for a year, would you do it?

for 5000 euro i'd eat even dutch food

pic related? no
slavic food cooked by someone who have cooking skills? Yes

Nope, fuck that.

Damn that's cute.

None of that is really traditional slavic food though. Other than maybe the sausage.
>гaмбypгep c шoкoлaдoм
What in the..

5 000 yurös to die? no

You just know the women who made that, is so proud of herself, lol. She thinks she's being a good housewife/mother/girlfriend/whatever, but putting together a bun and hotdog and a boiled egg.

I bet she even boiled the hotdog in the same water she used for the eggs.

still better than dutch food.

that looks like something i would throw together when i am too lazy to go shop but have no decent food stuffs to make a decent meal so i just mix some shit together. disgusting

I went to Ukraine once, I had a lovely time but the food was by far the worst part. I basically survived on delicious shashlik because it's the only edible food they have.

Why all the fucking notes? Are Russians so retarded they don't know how to eat without instructions?

>She thinks she's being a good housewife/mother/girlfriend/whatever
No she doesn't
in most of young families ( you can see it by hotdogs/burgers with chocolate ) both husband and wife are working so they don't have a lot of time to cook.

Oh, and also the little packs of salted and dried fish they sell at all the kiosks

that's a mom who's prepared a cute thing for her children, what's wrong with it

The notes literally say "to my dear sweet husband"

Free meal and 5000 euros? FUCK YEAH! Better then eating bread with pate every fucking day.

sure looks like poor mans food but what you posted is not ours

You see, Finland, there is this thing called affection. It's kind of like how when you like someone, you stand 9 feet away from them instead of 10 feet away like usual.

>those captions
And answer is no, aside from peaches.

Red borscht, Ukrainian invention, very popular here and I guess in other Slav countries, these tiny dumplings (called 'uszka') are added only during christmas, it's a Polish thing.

White borscht (could also be żurek, almost same thing), Polish dish, dunno if it's known elsewhere

pic

He said housewife/mother/girlfriend. So housewife OR mother OR girlfriend.

I can read in russian and you don't, idiot
those notes says "to my husband"

>Red borscht, Ukrainian invention
No it's not. High concentration of beet (What makes borscht red) is russian thing. Ukrainian is more about cabbage

Probably this whore pretends loving so her husband doesn't suspect she is fucking other guys while he's at work

I have never tasted boršč before. Everyone here knows what it is, but no one I know makes it.

The one and only dish that is common to most Slavic countries is sarme/golubcy, and even that is not traditionally Slovenian but a Balkan import.

ahhahaha poor monkey ;-)

No

Awwww how sweet. In that case blame the Dutchie man, but chances are she still thought she was doing a nice thing (and desu she is it looks like it was packed with lots of love and if she works full time too she is going above and beyond afaic).

That doesn't look so bad desu. Id love for someone to leave me little notes like that.

From left to right:
hamburger with chocolate for my kitty
king sized sandwich for my kitty
breakfast with love for my sweet husband
sausage with potatoes for my prince
salad with boiled eggs for my sweet kitty cat
fresh peaches for the most gentle kitty in the world

tfw no notewriting babushka gf

Ok whatever, I care more about pierogi, REAL pierogi

That looks like vareniki

>vareniki
stop pulling words out of your ass, it's pierogi or pierożki, our version is known even abroad, nobody knows what a fucking 'vareniki' is outside of Slavia

No
Bitch should write less notes and read more nutrition theory

I've no idea either, and besides, varjenje means welding in my lang, as in industrial labour.

yes
not picrel though

That's ukrainian national dish called vareniki. It's definitely not how pirojki looks.

tb h this food is complete trash, but these stickers really cute