Blade Runner 2049

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4
Thoughts on the new trailer?
Is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog
youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can only know if its kino when we see the final product, cabron. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up.

Anyone got that screenshot of the youtube comment where the guy rips this shit apart? Someone used in an OP image a few days ago and I wished I'd saved it because his insight was spot on.

>where's my paycheck?
>Harrison, please, at least get in the costume
>who gives a shit these children will watch it anyway

kek

Is that Grimes?

How come the teaser hits it with the original so much better than the new shitty trailer?
I can't be alone to think this. Yes, Goose isn't good, but the tone, the atmosphere, the tense presentation leave me wanting THIS, not fast cut action shit with a star wars plot.
youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog

Is gooses girlfriend supposed to be Deckard and Rachel's daughter

Who knows. It could be. The trailer is shit though, for sure.

art direction and style is lit t b h f a m
who gives a shit about the story anyway, we all know this is a cash grab, let's stop pretending it's anything more than that (also let's stop pretending star wars is, was, or will ever be anything more than low level children's bullshit muh good vs ebil)

I'm worried about the movie as a whole. It's clear they've got the visuals down, but the original was like kinda like a Noir movie in the future. 2049 looks like just a straight up cyberpunk action movie.

Can replicants have children? I wouldn't think so.

>The key to the future
Who fucking mixes this shit?

This seems like a fundamentally different type of movie than the first. Albeit this is from the trailer alone, it seems like it takes the themes of the first one and uses them superficially to make an action movie.

Its going to be a different movie OP, changes are allowed. Whats the point in keeping the exact same style?

Hopefully they cut a lot of Leto scenes. Character seems worse than the joker.

At least we'll finally get to see the blade.

10/10

That would be pretty kino desu

Looks pretty bad honestly. I can already tell it's one of those things that's been in development limbo forever and has had a million re-writes to the point where it's stale and generic

Dog: I'm too old for this shit
Ford: I told them you could act, now act

POST IT!

>I blade...
>I run...
>Together we are... Blade Runner

Happy valentines day

>(synth and tympani crescendo)

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik

If they kept it the same then everyone would complain that it's remake and all the usual shit rants.

yes!