Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8uLvy41oRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you start

Literally all of them

overrated threads more like lmao

This is the correct answer

>UH SWARE TUH GAWD

he's great on the radio but his standup isn't that amazing. He tells those hacky fake sex moves jokes unironically

If anything patrice is underrated

His radio stuff with O & A is god-tier

BIG

Patrice was the realest. Some say 2 real.

this

this desu

random posters on the internet make personality cult comedians obsolete

>Don't worry folks, those chains are made of tensile steel

Him breaking down famous movies on his radio show is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard

He had his moments.

Ant and Patrice were perfect and Jimmy only makes it better.

Post best Patrice lines
>to hve fun with those tities i'd have to grab them and suck them through my fist

seriously this loud nigger has never made me laugh
hes obnoxious and insufferable
not funny at all just DUDE IM BLACK AND FAT AND A SASSY ASSHOLE LMAO

I like his non-humour, philosophy stuff

Black Philip show literally saved my relationship

two words: fat nigger

Mitch Hedbeeg
>d-dude awkward deliveryyy l-lm-lmao

First of all, I'm not Mitch Hedberg.

But I think he is a brilliant comic.

>it's a Patrice talks about getting his nipples licked episode

I don't think I've ever laughed at any of his jokes.
I guess I'm too white. I'm more of a Bill Burr guy.

how self loathing do you have to be to hate on Patrice Oneal the legend.

he's okay, but I find that a lot of these comedians are a lot more funny and genuine when they're talking normally in podcasts. joey diaz is one of them, I didn't like his stand up but he's great in podcats when he's just talking

The praise this guy gets is a total mystery to me, must be one of those cases where he's dead so everyone acts like he was better than he really was for good boy points or something.

His shit on the radio is supposedly like words of wisdom from god himself or something if you listen to random jackasses on the internet but it's really just rambling and saying nothing.

He shit on women a lot so he's a Sup Forums hero

What comedians do you like?

I agree. It's all nostalgia. Whether it be Mork and Mindy or Mrs. Doubtfire.

This.

Patrice was the "wokest nigga" in common nigger parlance. He probably isnt a good role model for much but he can teach you a lot about how to handle women, how ((liberals)) run hollywood and even critical thinking in general if you take it with a grain of salt.

I could give a shit about standup comedy, my issue is with people treating him like some kind of wise philosopher on life when 90% of the shit he says that is supposedly "real" and insightful is the same type of shit you can see any random teenager write on /r9k/

what are these stuff that he says?

every single clip of him on the radio that I've seen linked here about women, and the discussion of his about movies that I have heard is no better than literally any random guy on the street would talk about with his friends.

>could give a shit

Fucking yanks

always was honestly, but Sup Forums loved that guy to death

Except Norm

tsss they oughta call him the elephant in the room or sumptin tsss

youtube.com/watch?v=l8uLvy41oRE

ever heard Billy Crystal's stand up, how did that guy keep getting work?

kill yourself you nu male faggot

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually go to live shows often?

You can't really judge a standup routine objectively by seeing it live. You will definitely enjoy a show more but that's because subconsciously you want to get your money's worth and the laughter of the crowd is infectious, nevermind the presence of alcohol.

>turns on a drunken crowd and trashes them to the point they love him
>rips on women when its not PC
>was redpilled af
literally our guy

Wrong, his HBO special and Mr. P album are hilarious

Absolute bullshit

>ever feel you know... rapey?

You're just talking about their writing skills/delivery. A huge talent for a comedian is to be able to control/feel out the energy of the room. All you're doing is judging a live performance without the actually judging their quality as a performer and focusing solely on their writing.

To be fair though, I guess comedians do put themselves out there on TV/internet to be judged like that so I can't really disagree.

I'm telling you: something's wrong with Danny!