Another Germany happening

express.co.uk/news/uk/692793/Ansbach-explosion-Nuremberg-Germany-Blast

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-germany-explosion-20160724-snap-story.html
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicdide Bomber in Bavaria. German government covering it up already. I hope the people injured sue the government for not deporting him:

"an who blew himself up and injured 12 people after being turned away from an open-air music festival was a 27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum, Bavaria's top security official said early Monday.

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.

He added that the man's request for asylum was rejected a year ago, but he was allowed to remain in Germany because of the strife in Syria.

Three of the 12 victims suffered serious injuries, Herrmann said.

A spokesman for the prosecutor's office in Ansbach said the attacker's motive was unclear.

"If there is an Islamist link or not is purely speculation at this point," said the spokesman, Michael Schrotberger."

latimes.com/world/la-fg-germany-explosion-20160724-snap-story.html

Bumping

>If there is an Islamist link or not is purely speculation at this point

I hope it is a muslim, the last shooting like 3 days ago was some stupid fucking Iranian trying to be cool but he was not isis

just because he's a suicide bomber doesn't mean he's an islamist.

there's one other group known for the practice: sri lankan tamil separatists.

let's not jump to conclusions until we get more info.

This is lunacy. Terrorism everyday...

This annoys me. Trump farts and Sup Forums goes nuts. Europe burns: daily riots in Sweden and France are the the norm, terrorist attacks are forgotten in a day, rampant internet censorship and media coverups and no one seems to give a fuck.

This is the homeland of all that is white. This is our fucking Israel.

The US is dying, Australia and NZ are falling to chinks, Canada.. is Canada, SA is a lost cause and is the dystopian future we, as white men can look forward to for ourselves and our kids.

The only hope we have right now is that Eastern Europe can hold out the storm as the West blows over and France wakes the fuck up and chimps out.

If you're turned away from a festival it's a natural reaction to blow yourself up.

>the attacker's motive was unclear.

It's quite racist to think otherwise - said a far left liberal intellectual

>"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.

so the guy was wearing a bomb rigged to blow and was refused entry to a very crowded place before he blew himself up just outside.

and this """""minister""""" says, with a straight face, that he doesn't know if the guy planned to kill anyone.

Are German blastproof or did they just send the B team down there?

Wait a minute, no deaths? (except the bomber himself)

No deaths only woundet so far.

So who gave him the bomb?
Most pressing question.

Since he blew up we'll never really know

This shit is bananas.

With so many wounded maybe it was a pressure cooker

Who knows. Maybe both.

Kek confirms that it was a 5 star Syrian chef whose pressure cooker had been sabotaged by right wing neo nazi extremists.

They bombed us and the japs so hard that we are now immune to smaller explosions

No no, it was an old unfound US bomb that just so happened to explode while the Mann was praising his god.

>"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.
What the fuck, germanistan

Yeah, those terrorists are really bad at building bombs.

I'm here for the titties. Where thefuck are they?!!!

Have you ever heard of a non-muslim suicide bomber?

everyone knows about this already
no need to repost old news unless there is new intel

>daily riots in Sweden
got a link to that? and I thought france had their people protesting because their government is fucking them in the ass over labor rights?

I literally cackled out loud.

UNDERRATED POST

it almost seems like you're sad no person died

or a vape

can't believe those still get found to this day
just how many bombs did anglos throw on our heads?

A 'german' with a sense of humor...

Well, living in Nürnberg I had this fun several times. The last time they were about to evacuate my house, but then stopped at the house before mine...

>I hope the people injured sue the government for not deporting him:

BAN HATE-LAWSUITS

So cucked

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>kebab removes itself
>a few collateral injuries

Actually a pretty good day in Germany desu.

>ID
Go home Ahmed

>Be German
>wake up
>get mugged by poor misunderstood refugee trying to adapt to a new land inside my own home
>after giving the down-on-his-luck victim my wallet, he takes his dick out of my wife, picks up his pants with his welfare check hanging out of the pocket, and promptly leaves
>get dressed, go outside
>mugged by different refugee
>when I told him I have no wallet, he attacks me with his government-paid machete
>with a stump for an arm and missing an eye, I head to work
>I have been fired and my job was given to the same refugee that attacked me
>sigh and walk away jobless, knowing the poor man needs the job more than I need my hand
>get blown up by different refugee
>at heaven's gate, I meet with the refugee
>ask him why he blew me up
>refugee starts beating me with his harp
>refugee gets 72 virgins
>St. Peter saw me question that islamic man's actions
>get sent to hell
>I deserve this because I'm a white german

" Fachkräfte " fellow Buger.

We just ti get the brightest of them all who are even too stupid and shy to blow others up

>be me retarded syrian refugee
>evil racist germans reject my asylum request
>force me to deal with drugs
>now i will show them
>will blow them up at a degenerate music festival because music is haram
>be with my backpack bomb at the entrance
>tall german masterrace security tells me to fuck off because i have no ticket
>" o-oh okay senpai "
>go away
>cry
>blow myself up, long live r9k/

what a wonderful day for happenings

you are one stupid nigger

all the media has to do is push the boogeyman ISIS meme and now dipshits believe anyone who WASN'T ISIS was just a regular person

kill yourself you ape

Europe needs a cleansing, my dead shitposter. Most of its inhabitants are far too drunk on Marxist koolaid to be anything but a nuisance.

>implying it wasn't one of those purely suicidal suicide bombings in a crowded area

Bravo Mohamed

Am I the only one who finds most German women unattractive? Something about their facial structure seems oddly masculine and unappealing. I can't really put my finger on it, but it seems like it's only German women.

THis is the far right's fault. He was radicalized because they rejected the asalyum application, just because huur too many foreigners!!!
Fucking racists, you have blood on your hands

Maybe you need a formal letter for the germans to recognize you as a terrorist. You have to turn in to the municipal government 12 hours prior to blowing your self up where you state your intention of being an islamic terrorist. Antrag fur zullasung zu einem terroristischen anschlag.

That guy was not an Islamist he was depressed and suicidal mentally ill person.

They're nasty ass drugged out/drunk hoes who've fucked up their faces with gallons of makeup and chemicals?

European women in general are pretty shit tier these days

>27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum
Should have given him asylum.

What riots? The cops have already turned power over to the gangs. They have literally given up, while the Police commissioner talks every day about how much he hates SD. No I'm not making this up.

Can you post some examples?

Who had the means and equipment to make a suicide vest. I'm sure every bumfuck retarded sub 80-IQ Syrian fuck has a degree in chemical engineering and can create high explosive

it's time lads

you know what you have to do

Here's how it works.

Southern European women = Good
Southern European men = Horrid and ugly

Northern European women = Horrid and ugly
Northern European men = Gods among Earth

Those are the rules.

Radicalizing the moderates is proving much more difficult than previously thought.
Next stop, bombing the mosque.

this.
If we could just be more tolerant and accepting of these people, instead of having them stressed and radicalized because of our fascist immigration process, we could all live in peace

>WE DONT KNOW IF HE HAD INTENTIONS OF KILLING OTHERS
>HE JUST SHOWED UP TO A TIGHTLY PACKED CONCERT WITH A BOMB AND DECIDED TO BLOW HIMSELF UP AFTER HE WAS REFUSED ENTRY

german propaganda in full damage control

>syrian migrant already known to authorities for coercion/assault and possession of drugs.
WTF!? Why doesn't he get deported

A manly people gave a look of manliness to the females. Shame what they have become.

I wonder how he got rejected as a syrian

Assuming he's sunni there aren't really that many safe parts of the country?

>WTF!? Why doesn't he get deported
Because that would be racist and bigoted.

Ask this not only the government but your leftist german NGOs who support this scum with lawyers and money and help them to avoid deportation,

10 years ago my country was safe and comfy except for a few turks....

Poor Syrian Refugee was pushed towards violence because of Merkel's harsh immigration policies 2bh

>"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others,"

Will Germany proclaim a state of emergency?

What to be surprised about their combat experience and contacts.
Most of these people are alnusra or isis soldiers escaping from Assad taking over their ground.

He had been convicted for dealing drugs and coercing people into giving him money.

If it was a pbied the majority of the blast is absorbed by the wearer. He becomes jam, but people nearby aren't necessarily killed.

>no fucking way

The country of cucks.

Share on social media
Don't be Germ.. I mean cucks

FUCKING KEK

I know man, poor souls

Why are all the happenings in Bavaria?

Unlikely. Because that would mean admitting that they have to do something about the muslim problem.

Because Syria is still at war with itself. It's a shit law that more or less gives them carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want without real consequences.

dah fuuk?
yjeu jidding mey?

???????????
canth ene four reall

>shit i am so depressed, evil racist germany deny me asylum
>time to kill myself
>hang myself ? cut my arteries ? Overdose by Drugs ? jump from a bridge ? throw myself infront of a train ?
>HEUREKA !
>build bomb to blow myself up at a concert with 2500 guests

>I hope it is a muslim
It is a Muslim.

>Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up

Nobody likes the FC Bayern München

>Denied asylum one year ago
>Been in Germany for two years

So what the fuck was he still doing there?

Jews did this.

Cant send back ppl in to war zones. Thats the law.

Or if said person would have a death penelty pending.

>So what the fuck was he still doing there?
It's against the European Human Rights Act to deport these people.

I'm not even kidding. That's why Britain can't get rid of terrorist preachers and rapists.

BREXIT NOW.

A lot of racists ITT 2bh

That's the question of the day. Given that he was a known and convicted criminal.

My guess is: Deporting people costs money. Province of Bavaria needs every penny to house and feed the shitskins. So they don't deport.

they guy had attempted suicide twice before apparently so i think its safe to say that suicide was on the agenda. there was a finnish guy whose home-made bomb (probably) blew up prematurely in his backpack when he was in a shopping mall, though, so that scenario isn't impossible either. But it seems very unlikely.

Maybe some nazi in schweiz did build it for him.

>Cant send back
Orly?

>My guess is: Deporting people costs money
No. See:

Fuck the EU !!!

I know mang. It's our fault.

You can keep them closed in refugee camps, though...

This is completely insane. Any middle eastern shithole thats in a never-ending conflict can just offload everyone to Germany, no backsies? You've completely ceded your sovereignty.

Cheers on getting out of having this law, m80. holy shit.

The New Germany