Who would you rather vote for than trump?

trump's not perfect and, let's be honest, part of the reason we're all so excited about him is simply because he's 500% better than any of the other dogshit retards running this cycle

however, there are better presidential candidates than him

personally, i'd vote for John Kerry if he were to run again--just think about how many of obongo's mistakes he's able to fix

alternatively, if you're enamored with trump, who's #2?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary Rodham Clinton, of course

It appears we have the same opinion.

#ImWithHer

>i'd vote for John Kerry
lmao

yeah me too! i am #MentalyHill

Jim Webb
war hero, hot asian wife, against racial politics, and beloved by his home state

Thank you both for taking a stand against Donald Trump! It's time we save our country from this evil bigot!

John Kerry at best is a old school white working class white male democrat. Slow death is still death for the nation.

At worst he'd perpetuate the horrific rapid descent into hell that Obama's engineered.

>this meta shilling
sage, dont even bother, he knows what he did

Evil, psychotic, murdering cunt.

Really I'd just pick anyone who I knew was gonna kick women out of the military, kick out the mexicans, be anti globalist, abolish the the federal reserve, and will cut federal programs, taxes, and regulations. Also while we're at it legalize prostitution, and reform rape, divorce, and paternity laws work. Also somebody who'll end affirmative action, any form of corporate welfare, who will stop giving aid money to Israe, and who will end social security & obamacare.

There's no one I can think of who's like that though or at least more then Trump.

Other then Trump maybe David Duke (though I don't know his economic policies) or Peter Thiel (though he's a faggot and I'm not sure if he'd kick out all the mexicans).

Hmm. Hulk Hogan I guess.

Hillary's 1000x better option than drumpf. He denies anthropogenic climate change. If I were elected, people like him would be lined up and shot in front of mass graves.

John Kerry petitions Obama every month to bomb Assad. He's a fucking moron

Obama tbqh. He's honestly pretty damn intelligent, and has that presidential air about him.

it's literally always canada

>Trump's not perfect

Perfection is relative. Trump is perfect to me because he makes everyone I loathe a triggered sniveling mess.

Ron Paul

Forced to choose a bigot or a crook with a foundation with ties to all the worst dictators in the world

The answer is obvious
Trump and Democrat congress
At least that will have him under check
Nothing can stop crooked hillary

$0.0ΒΌ has been deposited into your account

Jim Webb, with Bernie as his VP

We Old Left up in here

Damn, good point, now I'm a #cuckforclinton

I would rather vote for Hitler.

George Lincoln Rockwell if he was alive

Bernie.
The only policies of his I disagree with are things that need to be run through congress and therefore would never see the light of day.

Trump is the only one for me cucks

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary